main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Post Spocon meetup at Smudge's 8/8/09

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Hey all!
    So with the postponment of the campout we're hosting a get together at Me Casa.
    I'm thinking to keep it kind of low-key. Basically, If you have a project you want to work on, Come on down, and do so! If you just want to hang out, do so!
    In any case, No Stress is the key here, we're all zonked from SpoCon so play this one however you want!
    Saturday 8/8/09
    Usual start time:1:30 PM
    bring stuff....or not
    bring food and drink........or not
    Come and have fun........or come and have fun!

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I think I'll bring some modeling clay and work on my current project :D

3. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    With regret, I am forced to cancel the meeting this Saturday. I am needed at work that day, and Sabrina is working as well. We have lost the weekend nurse at work and I was the only person available. (not to mention "low man on the totem pole") I do hope to be able to re-schedule for the following Saturday but I will have to work on the schedule before I can be certain.
    Please bear with me until this gets sorted out. I will post more when I have confirmation.

4. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Ugh... hope you do okay at work thiss weekend Smudge.

Not to sound selfish, but I am a bit relieved that the meeting is postponed... Nat and I would not have been able to make it otherwise.

5. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    yeah, I hear you. This will give me some more time to get the house clean........er

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.