main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post TPM short story... *updated 5/29*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Oct 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well.... seeing as how for once this story was on the very top of the boards :D Thanks BTW I've never had that happen.

Ok. I'll work on it some more. :D Right now I think too.

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well it ends up I have a whole section ready to post! :D

Enjoy...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Obi-wan couldn?t sleep. Voices seemed to drift in and out of his hearing range. They were soft and would often get louder then fade again. Occasionally one would become harsh and the words seemed to speed up and they became infuriating for him to listen to. He tried to cover his ears with his hands, but they were inside his head. Sith, I am going crazy.

Shaking his head, trying to clear it, he realized that his braid didn?t swing about, it was no longer there. Biting his lip to hold back tears he got up off the floor, next to where Bant had fallen asleep leaning on him. She groaned slightly as he stepped over her, but she didn?t wake. Obi-wan quietly left the apartment. Checking his chrono he saw it was only a few hours until sunrise, which gave him enough time to think of a way to get rid of the Sithly voices.

Train him, train him, train him? One of the voices suddenly became distinct and Obi-wan heard every word. He hated each syllable; they made him want to strike out at something, anything, just to get back at those voices!

Chosen one, chosen one, chosen one? Now they were mocking him. They knew he wasn?t worthy of training Anakin. He was a failure, responsible for causing his Master?s death. Obi-wan pressed his hands over his ears, ?Shut up! I don?t want to listen to you!?

A distant roaring of a waterfall seemed to echo in his head, and it grew louder, loud enough it seemed to make his head explode. Sith, I need to do something about this.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

The healer on duty in the infirmary yawned as she lifted her head off the desk in the waiting room. Her eyes were bleary with sleep, but she still met him with a smile. ?Hello Master Kenobi, how may I help you??

Mournfully he looked at her; ?You don?t seemed surprised to see me at all.?

She suddenly looked uncomfortably, ?Yes, well, what did you need??

?I have a headache.?

Her eyebrow went up at that, she could tell something else was bothering him. ?Is that it??

Obi-wan was irritated, his head was pounding with the rushing of the waterfall. He needed the pain medications now! ?Yes that?s all,? he snapped.

?No need to get touchy Kenobi!? She clucked her tongue and led him into the back. ?Here have a seat on this table and I?ll examine you quickly.?

?Look, all I want is something to send me into a blissfully pain free slumber. I haven?t slept for several days, and it seems the weight of the chosen one?s training has been bestowed upon me.? He scowled at her; ?I want the drugs now.?

The woman sighed, ?It sounds like there are other problems bothering you.?

?None that you could help me with.?

She sat down next to him and gave him a tender look into the eyes, ?Would you like to talk about it??

Obi-wan rubbed his temples for a moment, saying nothing. Jedi or not, he was on the verge of lashing out at her. Without commenting he stood up and began to search through the cupboards. Examining a bottle he held it up for the woman to see, ?What does this do??

?Please, Obi-wan let me do the prescribing.?

?Just tell me what it does!? Obi-wan?s voice rose a pitch, his head was nearly bursting at the seams. He didn?t know if he could stand it anymore. What had caused this Force-forsaken headache?

Snatching the bottle out of his hand the healer unscrewed the lid and handed him two pills. ?There, I suggest you lay down, those will have you out cold in a matter of minutes.?

Thankfully he took the pills and headed over to one of the rooms for patients. Without pausing to remove his boots, he was sprawled on the bed and within a few seconds he was snoring loudly.

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Wow...Obi's really near the breaking point...I feel so bad for him!

Good job, JGoC, and thank you SOOOOO much for continueing!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Jacinta: You're welcome :) And thanks for reading my story.

5. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Oh great! Glad to see you are continuing this! I love emotional Qui and Obi centered stories.

Obi

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Up! Hello, OtK! See, I'm not the only one who liked this and wanted to see you continue it!

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Thanks Obi the Kid and Jacinta... I really appreciate this. Unfortuantly the computer that has all my files on it is currently in my brother's posession and I'm working on getting all of the files transfered to my new spiffy computer. So it may be a bit until I get another post up. Oh and I've also 'Tagged' this story.

If you aren't aware of the 'Tagged' program, it's great. You can find out more about it in the Resource forum.

8. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    :eek:
    obi goes luny?
    :D
    good stuff, jedi girl.
    stuffed wookiee! [face_laugh]
    are you going to write more?

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... continue? Well my hard drive went bye-bye and I buried it in the back yard. The voodoo spells shouldn't kick in for another week, so I doubt I'll get what I had done of this story back :(

But I can just wing it if you all want me to. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.