main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post when you see Episode VII merchandise in stores.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediLightside1966, May 28, 2015.

1. JediLightside1966

JediLightside1966 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 30, 2015
    Just curious when the stores like Target and Wal-MArt will start putting out merchandise for Star Wars Episode VII.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    JediLightside1966 likes this.
  3. JediLightside1966

Mar 30, 2015
    Thanks for the help jedimika. I was in Oxmoor Disney Store and saw Lord Mickey's large selection of Star Wats items. Lots of good items for kids and the large action figures for adults too.

4. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
  5. JediLightside1966

Mar 30, 2015
    Thanks Jedi Mika.

6. JediLightside1966

Mar 30, 2015
    just curious: when will the hard cover novel of star wars episode VII be released, anyone know the author?

7. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
  8. JediLightside1966

Mar 30, 2015
    very cool, Alan Dean Foster is on my favorite Star Wars Authors all the way back to "Splinter of the Mind's Eye"

9. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
  10. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Hit Target this morning. Feel like I showed a lot of restraint but still got more than I planned. Got my Xwing and Tie Pilot action figures and the TFA Xwing minis starter set. Agonized over the BB8 RC and ended up getting it. I don't know why, most of the house is carpet and the cats will kill it anyway but it's just too cute. Drooled over the RC Millennium Falcon but managed to leave those on the shelf. They didn't have any of the black series figures though.

11. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    how many TFA Xwing core sets did they have?

I'm worried that if I don't leave on my lunch hour, they will sell out and I will have to wait a few weeks. That is right, wait. A. FEW. WEEKS. Uck.

12. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I took the last one in the toy department but they have their overflow SW merch in the seasonal department and they had another 3 over there but they were still stocking shelves. It was the Taylorsville Road Target.