curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    CHAPTER THREE
    When Anakin awoke, he was bound at the wrists and ankels, and Tahiri was similarly bound right next to him.
    "Tahiri?"
    "Where-" Tahiri shook her head as though attempting to clear it, and finally seemed to focus. "Anakin?"
    "I'm right here," he affirmed.
    "Where... where are we?"
    Anakin shook his head, admitting that he really had no idea.
    "Well this doesn't seem very good."
    "Yeah..." Anakin admitted, already busy assessing their situation.
    "Are we going to die?"
    Anakin wanted so desperately to say no, of course not, but the truth was he wasn't sure.
    So he said nothing.
    Only reached out reasssuringly through his bond with Tahiri.
    "No matter what happens," he said calmly, "we will always be together. Mind, heart, spirit. That's more important than anything else."
    Tahiri nodded, and already both were searching for weaknesses in the binders that were restraining them.
    Anakin suddenly found himself moving closer to Tahiri, most notably his lips. It became obvious that he was going to kiss her on the cheek when he was suddenly interupted by the door swinging open.
    "Jedi," a female Twi'lek said with evident distaste, motioning to two Rodians with blasters. "If they're who you say they are," one of the Rodians said, "this will get us a lot of credits and a lot of galactic-wide attention."
    "They are who I said they are," the Twi'lek replied. "The boss is going to be very happy."
    "Who's this boss of yours?" Anakin inquired.
    "Silence, boy!" the Twi'lek replied. "Even we do not know the boss, he shows his face only to the most trusted of his advisors. And you won't be alive long to care anyway."
    "Oh, he'll be alive," a voice said reassuringly.
    A man, wearing a dark cloak and a mask to coneal his face entered. "He'll live, only so I can inflict pain on him in hopes of better understanding him. The girl too."
    Anakin frowned as he tried to reach out for the Force.
    He closed his eyes and pressed at the minds of the Twi'lek and the Rodians.
    "You will release us and return our weapons to us."
    The trio suddenly swayed under his control.
    "We're supposed to release the prisoner-"
    "Fools!" the man bellowed.
    Anakin reached out to try to influence this "Boss"...
    And drew a blank.
    That was the only way Anakin could describe it.
    It was as if the Force simply did not exist for this man.
    "No, young Jedi, your tricks do not work on me."
    Anakin and Tahiri exchanged nervous glances.
    You too?
    Yes, and there aren't any Ysalamiri around either. What's going on?
    I have no idea.

"Take them," the cloaked man said to the two guards who immediatly obeyed without removing their restraints.
    "We're leaving, I have special plans for these two."
    "But Boss! Surely-"
    "Silence!"
    "But what if-"
    "What if what?" the man replied.
    "What if... they tell someone-"
    "I wish to know more about these Jedi, rest assured they will remember nothing after I am done with them."
    "Who are you?" Anakin demanded.
    "A brave little one, aren't you? You approach worthiness, so I will tell you. My name is Yomin Carr. But you shall not remember that name, that much I promise you."

2. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    :) :D :p [face_laugh] ...great posts!

3. Solo_13

Solo_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2002
    more please!!

4. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    Yomin Carr?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

more more!!

5. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    keep writing.
    you know if you copy what you write with your mouse then post you won't have to rewrite the post simply paste it back on.

6. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    CHAPTER FOUR
    Luke Skywalker was completely calm.
    Every single gesture, word, and action was proof of that.
    He was in control of the situation, and he didn't let his worry for his nephew overcome him at all.
    All of that was an illusion.
    Luke was wracked by torment and regret. This was his nephew! The golden boy trainee who wanted to be just like him! All of Anakin's life, all he had wanted was to be just like Luke.
    The fact that that life was one of service to others and very demanding didn't even seem to factor into the equation for Anakin, all he knew was that he wanted to be a Jedi, and he wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that.
    Well, something had gotten in the way of that, Anakin had been kidnapped... again. For most of their childhoods, the Solo children had been dodging kiddnappers, bounty hunters, ex-Imperials, and all other kinds of would-be tormenters.
    Somehow, they had always escaped unscathed.
    Now it was happening again.
    And Luke had a bad feeling about this.
    A very bad feeling.
    Something, beyond even Anakin's disapearance, was terribly wrong. Something that could effect the fate of the entire galaxy.
    Luke said none of this.
    Instead, he spoke in that false air of calm, though it galled him to do so.
    "Jacen, Jaina, I understand your concern-"
    "How can you say that?" Jaina demanded. "How can you know what this feels like? My little brother is out there somewhere! And I have no idea-"
    "Jaina, Uncle Luke probably has had to worry about Mom a hole lot in his life."
    Jaina rolled her eyes. "Jace, they're twins, it's the equivilent of you worrying about me. Anakin... Anakin is younger. It was supposed to be our job to protect him. If anything bad happens to him, or he even has to defend himself from something bad happening, it is because we failed."
    "Jaina," Luke cut it, "it is to your credit that you feel for your little brother, but you can't blame yourself for this."
    "Uncle Luke, I'm not blaming anyone."
    "What do you want?" Mara cut in. "What can we do for you?"
    Jaina's eyes were full of a saddness that Mara had never seen in them before. "I want my brother back," she replied.
    Mara nodded. "I know. Your brother is... very special. Not just as a Jedi."
    "How did you-"
    "Jaina," Mara replied with a wry grin, "I've been around for a while now, I know more than you think. I know that when he was a little kid he used to take computers apart and put them back together, I know how strong the Force is, and I know that I hope at least one of my kids turns out exactly like him. Anakin is... gifted. If anything happens to him, it is not he who suffers, but the galaxy for his absence. He has a very big heart, and he doesn't think about himself when doing something for others. In a way, he is already a greater Jedi than most of us will ever be. We have to get him back. What can I do?" she added, turning to Luke.
    Luke sighed. "I've seen... I've seen several futures. I'm not sure I like any of them. What can you do? I don't know yet. Call a meeting of any available Jedi, I have a feeling we might need some help on this one."

7. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
  8. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Come on, JAS, more soon!!

9. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    MOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoRE

10. Black_Hole