main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Post your Custom Characters.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raiju_Kara, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiju_Kara

Raiju_Kara Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Wanted to put this up for a while.

Name: Ossus Ossko
    Race: Trandoshan
    Height: 6'9"
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Skin Color: Dull(Gritty) Yellow
    Career: Mercenary
    Weaponry: Modifief Tusken Rifle(Increased accuracy, range) Double Bladed Vibrosword.
    Gear: Red Rebel Pilot Jumpsuit, Retinal Combat Implant.
    Bio: Born into poverty on Coruscant shortly after his parents escaped as refugees from Taooine, it didn't take long for the Jedi to find him. He was cclearly force sensitive and at age five he was taken to the temple, and was trained by jedi master Plo Koon until he was 15, when he left the temple to find his parents, they had however, been killed by in a crossfire between smugglers and local athourities. After he learned of his parents deaths he returned to the temple to train to become a Jedi Weaponmaster. Ossus was 16 when he fought at geonosis, fighting his way through many droids and geonosians, it was there that he gained a bond with another apprentice who fought in that battle, Raiju Kara, a twi'lek, ho would become one of his greatest allies. He was 19 when order 66 was issued and pnly through quick thinking and his highly manueverable B-wing fighter did he manage to escape the same fate at his master.

LP Edit: If these characters are just being posted for discussion, please repost this in the Writer's Resource on the thread for Original Character discussion.

2. Riptide572

Riptide572 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    Thought you might want to check out some Original Characters I have decided to throw out there.
    Name: Jari Saaren (pronounced JAR-E SAIR-AN)
    Sex: Female
    Species: Human

Affiliation: Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order
    Personality: Playful
    Summary: Far from the typical Jedi of the order, Jari is known for her jokes and playful attitude. Her attitude does much for Jedi around Courscant, boosting their morale and lightening their spirits. She spends most of her time around her friend Torgon, who she considers to be her best friend around the Jedi Temple. But to think that Jari is not a good combat asset is a mistake few that threaten the Jedi would live to tell about. Jari seems to be almost like two people rolled into one. Once danger is present, Jari becomes calm, focused, and alert. Few Jedi have accelled as fast as her with their lightsaber skills, and a few may even argue she is on par with her masters.
    Name: Torgon Kross (pronounced TOR-GON CROSS)
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Affiliation: Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order
    Personality: Reserved, Quiet, and Focused
    Summary: If any word were to describe Torgon, it would most definantly be Knight. Chivalry, modesty, morality, and honor are the primary concerns of Torgon. While still a young Jedi Knight, he is already well respected around the Jedi Temple and looked to as a blooming young student by the council. Torgon spends most of his time meditating and researching the history and lore of the Jedi. He posseses much knowledge of the galaxy's past as well as the affairs of the present. While very quiet and reserved, the only person he really seems to open up to is Jari, who many are starting to question him about having a possible attraction to her. Although true, he would never admit it.
    Name: Bizz (pronounced BIZ)
    Species: Ithorian
    Affiliation: Freelance pilot for the Republic
    Personality: Brash and Stubborn
    Summary: Known only as Bizz, or the Bizz, this ithorian can be a handful (as well as an earful) for most of his passengers. Pilot and owner of the "Merry Drifter", a small cargo and passenger freighter, Bizz is contracted by the Republic frequently for a variety of shipments and shuttling. Like most other pilots hired by the Republic, Bizz's ship is slightly heavier than most civilian craft, and has just enough weapons to hold off people like pirates who would love to get their hands on republic equipment. Bizz however, is one pilot the Republic wishes it could get rid of. Not much of a talker... at least in the field of making sense. On the contrary, Bizz is the kind of character who curses more than a sailor and will talk your ear off about his gripes and dislikes all the way to the destination. It's reported that a few of the Republic's VIP passengers have actually forced him to turn back to coruscant to request another pilot, just after leaving the atmosphere of the planet. While Bizz may not seem like much, he is one of the best pilots, mechanics, and gun slingers working for the republic... which is probably the only reason they still contract his services.
    Name: Darth Ruinus (pronounced Ruin-us)
    Species: Serth'ket
    Species Description: While not known by many at all, the Serth'ket evolved on a harsh planet in a system of the same name. They are humanoid reptiles. They look relatively human in physical proportions, however their skin is covered by solid jet black scales, they have dark solid crimson eyes, their nails are more similar to claws than anything, and on their back they have sharp spikes ranging from 1/2 to 2 inches protruding from each vertebre. They are a distant relative of the Falleen species, brought to the planet by the Rakata nearly 30,000 years ago, when the Rakata empire was nearly gone. They experimented and accellerated their evolution, trying to make the perfect taskmasters for the slaves of their empire. While the Serth'ket were able to adapt to almost any predator,

3. Raiju_Kara

Raiju_Kara Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    This thread isn't neccesarily for discussion. Just people posting their original(I remember the word! YAY!!!) characters. I might open a new thread for that and let this one burn in hell like the dialouge in episode 2 should have :)

4. VlixSkywalker87

VlixSkywalker87 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Name: Vlix
    Race: Battle/protocol Droid
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Skin Color: Bronze armor
    Career: Bounty Hunter
    Weaponry: Battle droid blaster rifle, Thermal Detonators, Plasma assault rifle, modified Jedi lightsaber.
    Gear: Modified Battle Droid over armor complete with Rocket boosters that slide open from his feet, and modified targeting system.
    Bio: Originally modeled after a protocol Droid Vlix went hangwire after his former master was killed by a mysterious sith lord. Taking up his master's lightsaber he vowed revenge. After traveling to Corellia and meeting a robotics engineer he was able to make some adjustments to his original design, adding battle droid coverings and souping up his arsenal as well as building a ship from scrap parts, he then flew to the remote planet of Geonosis to track down this mysterious sith warrior. Learning that this warrior had already been defeated by a Jedi Knight by the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi he then was captured by the Geonoshians, reprogrammed and had his memory erased. He was enlisted into Nute Gunray's army. After surviving the clone wars he searches for his lost memory banks and continues his search while taking on side Bounty's to pay his way through the galaxy.

5. Riptide572

Riptide572 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    Hey, I am really new at Fan Fiction. Do you think any of you more skilled fan fiction writers could give me some constructive criticism of the characters I have written above here? Any good points, bad points, things that could be enhanced, things that could be dismissed, and things that are just right. That kinda thing. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

6. DigitalGekko

DigitalGekko Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Hey, why not. My story is in it's really early stages (I'm finishing Chapter One's draft form), so I don't really even know my characters yet. I'll provide some basic information.

These four pilot for hire on Denon, you know rogues, mercanaries, that sorta stuff. My story takes place 200 years before Yavin, and because Denon has hardly been explored, I'm pretty open to originality...

Blue Nova Group
    Craft Used : Modified J-H9 (Denon Planetary Defense Model)

Name: Rict Prior
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Weaponry: Information not yet released.
    Gear: Information not yet released.
    Bio: Rict's past is mostly a mystery. Not very well known outside of the Denon system, Rict keeps to himself at all times unless he's in combat. Rumors presist that he was once a criminal, but none of these rumors report that he has killed anyone. He founded the Blue Nova Mercanary group for currently unknown reasons.

Name: Jett Gorso
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Bio: Jett is the hotshot of the team. He's a ladies man and a loud mouth, but even so, he has proven to Rict that he is a skilled pilot. He likes to come up with his own ideas, and sometimes 'accidently' takes control of a mission.

Name: Beij Corsere
    Race: Mirialan
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Bio: Beij is a relatively small Mirialan who is both a bookworm and an excellent technician. She sought out Rict after her parents were killed early in Denon civil war. She has learned quickly, and shows promise of being a good pilot. Aside from the technical manuals she reads to learn ship weaknesses, she is also obsessed with Jedi history. It's probable that she has had a longing to be a Jedi.

Name: Nemid Ity
    Race: Kolendian (Original Species)
    Height: 7'0"
    Weight: 50 lbs
    Bio: Nemid is one of the few remaining Kolendian, a species that lost their home planet a millenia ago in a hostile take over. This very light, bird like species has a long life span, and feather covered arms. They can't fly, but they possess many traits of the more regal birds throughout the galaxy. They are very much humanoid in appearance, however. The Kolendian are spread out across the galaxy so thin, that it's estimated only three are born each local year, and there may be less than five hundred left. Nemid's reasons for joining Blue Nova are unclear other than to Rict.

7. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

I'm sorry, but this really should go in the Original Character Database thread in the Writer's Resource forum, so I'm going to lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.