main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post your favorite character...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by DarthArraKul, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthArraKul

DarthArraKul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    hello all

well.. i would love to see everyones favorite ORIGINAL character that they have played or GMd.. please include stats (d20 or D6 )if possible and a brief biography..

thanx and I look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer

2. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    you can have a look at the background of Rebecca Fisk-Navarra here

3. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    nice...
    awsome character

glad to see someone is still alive at this site....

4. JudroBathens

JudroBathens Jedi Master star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Ok... here is my 'alter ego', who is kind of a guiding NPC in the campaign I'm running (he was pretty heavily involved at the outset, when the characters were lower level... he helped out when the going got rough and when the wayward players needed to be pointed in the right direction, but as time has passed he's become more of a recurring background character).

==========
    Judro Bathens: Middle Age Male Human, Jedi Guardian 12/Jedi Master 4/Jedi Ace 2; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 25 (+2 Dex, +13 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 195/14; Atk +18/+13/+8/+3 melee (1d4+1, crit 20, punch), +19/+14/+9/+4 melee * (5d8+1, crit 19-20, Lightsaber), +19/+14/+9/+4 ranged (by weapon); SQ Deflect (Attack -3, Block, Defense +2, Extend Defense and Attack), Force Secret (Affect Mind, Improve Battlemind), Increase Lightsaber damage +3d8, Starfighter Defense, Starship Focus; SV Fort +15, Ref +17, Will +14; SZ M; FP: 7; Rep: +6; Str 13, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 17, Cha 17.
    Equipment: Aquata Breather, Comlink, Grappling Spike Launcher, Holoprojector [Personal], Lightsaber, Liquid Cable Dispenser
    * Judro Bathens has constructed his own Lightsaber.
    Skills: Astrogate +6, Balance +4, Bluff +5, Climb +5, Computer Use +4, Craft (lightsaber) +4, Diplomacy +7, Gather Information +5, Intimidate +9, Jump +5, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +10, Knowledge (Republic history) +7, Knowledge (Species) +7, Knowledge (Systems) +9, Knowledge (Tactics) +5, Pilot +10, Read/Write Basic, Sense Motive +7, Speak Basic, Speak High Galactic, Speak Huttese, Speak Shyriiwook, Spot +4, Survival +5, Treat Injury +6
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +10, Battle Influence +8, Battlemind +12, Empathy +5, Enhance Ability +9, Enhance Senses +8, Farseeing +10, Force Defense +9, Force Stealth +6, Force Strike +10, Friendship +6, Heal Another +7, Heal Self +11, Inspire +8, Move Object +12, See Force +8, Telepathy +8
    Feats: Cleave, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Lightning Reflexes, Martial Arts, Power Attack, Starship Operation (starfighter), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
    Force Feats: Alter, Attuned, Battle Meditation, Burst of Speed, Control, Force Mastery, Force Mind, Lightsaber Defense, Master Defense, Mettle, Sense
    ==========

I have a very extensive character background, but it's probably too long to post here. I'll summarize...

Judro Bathens was born on Chandrila some 67 years prior to the Battle of Yavin, and quickly recognized as a potential Jedi initiate. As an infant, he was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to begin his training. When the time came for Judro to be chosen as an apprentice, he was noticed by Qui-Gon Jinn; however, Qui-Gon had already accepted Xanatos as his Padawan learner. Qui-Gon pointed young Judro out to his friend, the maverick Corellian Jedi Aban-Set Hewryc... who happily took Judro as a pupil.

Judro was a talented apprentice, and passed the trials at a fairly early age. He served with distinction in the Stark Hyperspace Conflict, and later became a close friend and associate of King Kayos IV of Aquilae. He eventually accepted a Padawan of his own in the person of Artems M'Dei. Young Artems was full of anger and aggression; Judro helped the boy to channel these feelings through intensive training in lightsaber combat disciplines.

Not long before the Clone Wars, Artems passed the trials and became a Jedi Knight. Judro, in turn, was awarded the permanent title of Jedi Master; he soon accepted another Padawan named Widdy Killian. Widdy was killed a few short years later, during an encounter with mysterious dark warriors who claimed to be survivors of the Sith order, reawakened after a thousand years in suspended animation. Judro took the death of his apprentice badly, leaving the Jedi Order on sabbatical for a time. Upon his return--ironically, on the very eve of the Clone Wars--Judro accepted the duty of Watchman of the Aquilae system, and Jedi adviser to his old friend King Kayos. When the war began in earnest, Judro--at the King's request--took the title of Lord Protector of Aquila

5. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    good post... i love the backstory

6. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    When I get back up to college, I'll grab my old character sheet and biography for my favorite character, Deuce Nevada. :D

Don't leave me.
    Don't ignore me.
    Don't kill me!

7. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    cool.. thanx

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, so here's my favorite character and the character I am still playing. I enjoy him despite his foibles and flaws, and I hope you enjoy him too.

Kleff Rixxard: 27 year old Male Duros, Scoundrel 3; Init +4 (+4 Dex); Def 17 (+4 Dex, +3 class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 19/14; Atk +2 melee (2d4, Vibro Dagger), +6 ranged (3d8, Heavy Blaster Pistol); SQ Illicit Barter, Lucky, Presise Attack +1; SV Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +1; FP 1; Rep +1; Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 11.
    Equipment: Comlink (2), Medpacs (4), Glowrod (2), Macrobinoculars, Grappling Spike Launcher, Liquid Cable Dispenser (2), Imperial Cred Chip, Heat Sensor, Grappling Hook, Tool Kit, Aquata Breather, Synthrope (20 meters), Datapad (Jedi teachings), Fake ID, Satchel.
    Skills: Astrogate +8, Bluff +6, Computer Use +3, Disguise +2, Gamble +4, Gather Info +3, Hide +8, Listen +5, Move Silently +7, Pilot +11, Repair +6, Search +3, Sense Motive +5, Speak Durese, Basic, Shyriiwook (understand only), Spot +2.
    Feats: Sharp-Eyed, Spacer, Starship Operation (Space Transport), W.G.P.: Blaster Pistols, W.G.P.: Simple Weapons.

-----

Kleff Rixxard grew up on the Core planet of Duros as the only son of Vanlif and Kratia Rixxard. Vanlif was a commercial freighter pilot for an Galaxy-wide shipping company. One day while running Bacta and medical supplies to Corellia, he was attacked and killed by a small faction of pirates from Ord Mantell. Kleff was only 13, and decided to take over his father's job. They wouldn't hire him until he was 15, so he took the time to learn about piloting and get his commercial pilot's license. On his 15th birthday he reapplied to the shipping company, and was hired. His mother didn't like the idea of her son doing the job that killed her husband, but would never stand in the way of her son's passion. After 11 years of commercial piloting, he learned that his best friend was making extra money by doing private courier services. He told Kleff that the way to make it in the smuggling profession, he had to find a planet with a very low concentration of Imperials (unlike the heavily controlled planet of Duros), someplace in the outer rim, like Tatooine or Naboo. He went home, packed his things, including the family's loyal droid MR-V1N, and hopped a freighter to Tatooine. He spent about a half a season on Tatooine trying to hook up with an established smuggler or acquire his own ship, but he had no luck and hated the hot weather of the desert planet. He decided to cut his losses, take his remaining money and try Naboo (which at least had a more Moderate climate).

While on Naboo, he got a job with a local organization that needed an errand boy. While Kleff tried to get a job as a PILOT, it seemed they needed him for search and retrieve missions. On a mission to find the famed Dagger of Light, Kleff ran afoul of a droid supremacist group by, unknowingly, trying to assassinate its leader. After being surrounded by liberated droids with blasters, Kleff tried to talk his way out by offering his best friend, MR-V1N, as repayment for his crime. Trying to use a droid as currency is not a good way to get on the good side of a group of liberated droids, so Kleff thought fast, and ran even faster out of the cantina, blaster bolts whizzing by his head. It would not be the last time Kleff would face the Droid Liberation Organization.

Back on Naboo, having successfully retrieving the Dagger of Light, Kleff and his party were waiting for the next mission when one of the PCs was kidnapped. A comlink message from his kidnapper, a force-using Wraith, got the rest of the party to the rescue. The party infiltrated the Wraith?s hideout, only to get into a fire fight with a Wraith that wouldn?t stand still, and would hop in front of a PC just to have all the other party members fire in the PC?s direction. The Wraith appeared in front of Kleff, and with a wave of his hand, convinced Kleff that he would really like to kill another PC, and after a few good shots, was stunned long enough for the PC to escape death. Then, the Wraith disappeared, but

9. MasterDagon

MasterDagon Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2003
    I'll have to get my 'book' of Tormai Dagon from my DM (hint, hint DarthArraKul). It's my longest running character, since I was 18 or 19, I'm 30 now. He's a Jedi master with 12d and 13d in his force powers. ANd he's had the misfortune falling to the darkside a time or two. And I've had that character do all sorts of crazy stuff similar to Anakin jumping out of the speeder and skydiving to the assassin's speeder on Coruscant in Attack of the Clones. Like once, he jumped off a building onto a speeding transport where he felt his son's presence. His favorite line was "I have to go," followed by him making a quick exit. He was responsible for turning his first padawan to the darkside by subtly teaching him Telekinetic Kill (Force Grip in d20), while he himself had fallen to the darkside. Well, that's it for now, until I can get the 'book'. After 10 or so years, that's a lot notes and history that gather around one character. What's kind of cool, is when we sit down and pull those characters out, I don't really have to reaquaint myself with the Tormai character. I've played him for long, I think he time shares in my brain. LOL.

10. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    ok, ok MasterDagon.. i will get you the book...lol. that is one of the best characters i have ever had the joy of GMing for.....

and just sos everyone here knows.. that character has been thru a lot...

and just as a special treat for everyone out there i will post some of the best NPCs from that same campaign when i dig out the BOX.. (( each player had a book ))

11. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I need to dig up Galen. Might take me a few days; I'm not sure where he is.

12. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Gotta scour the wreckage for Dirty Helix, the last semi regular character I actually played. I'll get back to you with it.

13. MasterDagon

Aug 11, 2003
    Hey there folks! I just got back from Arrakul's. Fiendish GM that he was lobbed off the arm of my Jedi Guardian. It's better than losing the character. Anyway, as promised, here's Tormai Dagon, stats, history and all.

Tormai had a fairly normal childhood on Coruscant. Born to Republic Senators Garnak Dagon and Lyssa Rell. A life a privilege was his to be had. Even thought he was found at a young age by the Jedi order, he managed to keep close ties with his family. However, the life of privilege that he could've had is a far cry from the life he's lead.
    He was the eldest of three children. His brother Taimak, who was only seperated from Tormai by two years, was constantly at odds with Tormai. He was jealous at his inability to use the force, or be trained in it's use like Tormai or the rest of the Dagon family. He would go out of his way to outdue Tormai in everything possible. When Tormai would congratulate him and feel happy for his accomplishments, he would become apopletic. Finally, at the age of 18, just as the Jedi purge was getting underway, he left Coruscant in a modified Z-95 Headhunter and was not seen or heard from again for many years.
    Mortak, Tormai's second younger brother by 12 years, always looked up to Tormai. He thought Tormai's ability in the force was 'COOL'. He was force-sensitive like most Dagon's, but found the cockpit of a starfighter much more to his liking. He excelled at piloting, having a natural talent for it. He was proud of Tormai, and the fact that he was a Jedi, until Palpatine sent agents to eliminate the Dagon family. Not wanting to be captured and who knows what else, he took there 2 year-old babysister, Tamia, and fled Coruscant. Leaving her with an extremely distant branch of the family, somewhere in the Outer Rim, he moved on, eventually joining up with what became the Rebel Alliance.
    When Palpatine began to destroy the Dagon family, at his parents behest, he fled Corscant. This was at the age of 20. For four years he travelled from system to system, constantly on the run. Avoiding one bounty hunter after another. Defending himself against all sorts of assassination attempts. Until, finally, one bounty hunter by the name of Daxxus Shane, caught upto him. Somehow, Tormai convinced Shane not to tunr him in, and has been Tormai's closest friend for many long years. During this time, the Jedi were all but extinct and were being hunted down whatever whole they had crawled into.
    This was an extremely difficult time for Tormai. He was doing all he could to gather as much Jedi information he could so it woudl not be lost, but also to strengthen his own knowlegde and strength in the Force.
    For the next six years, he was still on the run, but had gained many resourceful companions. His strength and knowledge of the Force grew as well. And with it, his own arrogance. His arrogance lead him to perform one daring, or rather stupidly insane, stunt after another. It did eventually catch up to him.
    At 30 years of age, the Jedi wiped out, (Now we were at the time of A New Hope), while in the Outer Rim, Tormai and his companions had found a lost and forgotten sect of Mandalorian Warriors. While fleeing from them, to save his friends, with his arrogance making him believe that he was strong enough to resist the Darkside, unleashed Force-Lightning on there attackers. He was wrong. One of his greatest acts of evil was to turn his lone student to the darkside not long after having fallen himself. Fortunately for him, by this time, he was presumed dead by Vader and Palpatine, who had someone more pressing to deal with, Luke Skywalker. Much of what Tormai did during this first walk down the darkside, he would rather forget. Most of it was directed at people that were trying to harm himself or his friends.
    This darktime took it's toll on Tormai, though it lasted for less than one standard year. Many of his friends were lost. He grew rapidly in the force, quickly, easily, as the darkside worked to completely enrapture him. He did come back to the light by forever risking himself to the D

14. MasterDagon

Aug 11, 2003
    And here are the stats. Mind you not very impressive in some areas, but it was a real pain raising Control, Sense, and Alter without having a teacher, plus laerning as many force powers as Tormai has.

Stats are in WEG d6;

Tormai Dagon
    Template: Jedi
    Species: Human
    Alias: Leor Moonrunner

Note: Dexterity was 3D and Strength 4D, but age has caught up with Tormai. He's 75 after all.

Dexterity 1d+2
    Blaster 4D+2
    Dodge 5D+2
    Lightsabre 10D
    Two lightsabre 11D

Knowledge 2D+1
    Business 4D+1
    Languages 5D+1
    Survival 3D+2
    Alien Species 6D
    Jedi Lore 7D+1
    Willpower 7D

Perception 4D+1
    Bargain 6D+1
    Forgery 8D+2
    Forgry:FakeID 9D+1
    Gmblng:Roulette10D
    Hide 5D+2
    Search 6D
    Persuasion 5D
    Sneak 6D
    Command 6D+1
    Investigation 5D+1

Mechanical 2D
    Astrogation 4D
    Space Transports 8D
    Space Trans: YT-1210 9D+1
    Strftr Plt:X-wing 5D
    Strshp Gnnry 6D
    Strshp Shlds 5D+1
    Rplsrlift Op 5D+2
    Speederbike 7D
    Bantha Riding 9D
    Cap. Shp Shlds 4D

Strength 2D
    Brawling 4D+2
    Brwlng: Teras Kasi 5D
    Brwlng: J'Hedi* 5D+2
    Stamina 5D+1
    Jump/Climb 3D+2

Technical 2D
    First Aid 8D
    Lightsaber Rpr 8D
    Holocron Const. 4D

Control 11D
    Sense 12D
    Alter 11D
    Force Points 31
    Character Points 68
    Darkside Points 1
    Force-Sensitive Yes

Force powers known: All force powers from Tales of the Jedi sourcebook, including Darkside powers plus;

Sense: Truthear* Alter: Aura of Calm*, Stasis Field*
    Control-Sense-Alter: Phase*, Repulse*, Restoration*, and Redemption of the Heart*.

*These powers, and brawling technique were created by Arrakul and myself. He approved and gave input as to how to keep'em balanced with the rest of the stuff in the game.

15. MasterDagon

Aug 11, 2003
    Whoops! Tormai isn't the student fallen to the darkside. I meant to say, his former student had fallen to the darkside.

16. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    poor poor Tormai..

guess the memory starts to fade after a while..

Darth ArraKul was one of the accelerated clones of Tormai's son.....

the Dark Jedi at the end...PAST NJO was another player.. Corran

17. MasterDagon

Aug 11, 2003
    What? Did I scare everyone away with my Tormai post? Come on, there have got to more characters out there with a just as colorful, if not more so backgrounds and histories. Let's see'em!

18. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    This is one of my gamers, but he's really fun to run for.

Ensign Harvey Kietel ret., ex Soldier, ex ISB Agent, Vaders Messenger.

Dex 3d+2 : Blaster 6d, Thrown Weapon 5d, Brawling Parry 5d+1, Melee 4d+1, Melee Parry 5d, Running 4d, Dodge 6d, Vehicle Blaster 4d
    Know 3d+1 : Bureaucracy 4d, Law Enforcement 4d, Planetary Systems 4d, Languages, Willpower 4d, Intimidation 5d
    Tech 2d : First Aid 3d, Security, Demolitions, Blaster Repair
    Per 3d+1 : Command 7d+1, Hide 4d, Sneak 4d, Persuasion 4d+1, Investigation 5d, Search 5d+1,Con 4d+2, Gambling 4d, Forgery 4d, Disguise 4d, Bargain 3d+2
    Str 4d+2 : Climb/Jump, Stamina 5d, Brawling 6d+2, Spec.: Fisticuffs 11d+1 (Heave Stuff, Stunning Strike, 2nd Strike, Disable Limb)
    Mech 2d : Repulselift Ops, Swoop Ops,Hover Pilot, Ground Veh Pilot, Space Transports, Parachute Ops 2d+1, Astrogation
    Force Points:2, DSP:2, CP:31
    EQ: Concealable Blastvest (+1 str), Armored Coveralls (1d phys,+2 energy), Armored ISB uniform, Datapad, Betting Slips, Cheap Suits, Stolen Expensive Suits, Medkit, Fire Extinguisher,Submariner Chronometer, MTASK MirrorShades (w/macrobinculars, IR,HUD), 67,100 credits, The Drunken Fist, Small Arsenal of Weapons (everything from sap gloves to thermal detonators)
    Advantages: ISB Connections (very strained at the moment), No fingerprints
    Disadvantages: Drinking Problem, Gambler, Not trusted by Hutts

19. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Kietel started out way back when as a young militia troop from the planet Bronx, in the York System. After serving faithfully (if somewhat inebriatedly) in the Clone Wars, Kietel found himself at a crossroads. There was a new sheriff in town. Palpatines New Order was spreading through the Galaxy, and was looking for competant people with experience. Well, he wasn't competant, but he did have some experience. When the ISB formed, it was the perfect place. Rather than thugging it for some two bit no one on a backwater planet, Kietel signed on, and was an official thug for the Empire. Sure, some investigation skills were required, but it was quickly realized that Imperial Intelligence was the brains, ISB was the brawn. This was life for over 20 years. However, several blackmarks and demotions later, Kietel was sent into forced retirement, reduced to bounty hunting to make ends meet and keep his mountain of child support and gambling debts paid off.
    Things made a turn for the better. His partner "Beat" Takeshi Kitano was kicked out for running a criminal over on live feed Holovision, and thier Imp Intel Liason, a man named Norman Stansfield, was dismissed for excessive drug use. Together, the Triad of Trouble were back on the streets. All maintained good to exceptional ties with thier respective agencies, and found no trouble doing wetwork for the Empire or assorted Criminal Organizations. However it wasn't until Kietel met a mysterious warrior named XinD'Nar that things really started to get interesting. For some time the pair travelled together (with Stansfield and Takeshi never far behind), doing various odds and ends for the Empire. It wasn't until Xin was impaled by a swoop that Kietel found out exactly who he was partnering with. XinD'Nar was a Royal Guardsman, looking to complete training after a disasterous accident left his training partner dead. Rather than kill him outright, the Emperor decided to send this warrior out, to serve as an extension of his will against various individuals and organizations that would plot (be it perceived or real) against the Empire. When he went down, Kietel found himself in the terrible position of defending him against an entire gang of swoop riders, hell bent on taking his Force Pike. A force point and several dead gangers later, Kietel was given an the option to return to active duty, which he promptly accepted. Several flawless missions later, he found himself teamed again with D'Nar on the Deathstar, with the mission of gathering intelligence on Moff Tarkin, and the plausibility of his trying to go renegade with the Superweapon. Halfway through this investigation, disaster struck. Tarkin, in full rant mode about his giant weapon, was planning on blowing up Alderaan, just as the Alderaanian AllStars were playing the Championship game of Forceball agains the Trianni Rangers. The Rangers, being a faster, stronger species were heavy favorites to win. Kietel, sensing a chance to make loads of money, laid out outragous odds for the Allstars, guarenteeing no one could resist. Several hundred Imperials had money riding on this game, and Kietel was the only bookie on the station! The Trianni, leading by one with minutes to go foul, and the Alderaanians tie it just as Leia is brought to the bridge. Kietels muttered curse could be heard by all, and drew an amazing glare from Tarkin, and was promptly ignored as the game continued. D'Nar was paying rapt attention to the conversation, looking for signs of Tarkins power going to his head, ready to report at once any disloyalty. Vader, standing idoly back, is feeding on the nervousness being generated by Kietel. With 30 seconds to go the lead Trianni charger falls, and the ball recovered by an Allstar, who passes to an open man at the other zone. The clock hits 10, the Alderaanian slips his one defender, and with two seconds to go he kicks, sending the ball flying into the net, for an incredible come from behind victory. Kietel, knowing he lost a small fortune, screams, and smashes his fist into the console neare

20. SkipMasterJ

SkipMasterJ Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2003
    I've only actually played one character in a Star Wars RPG, being the huge fan that I am I'm always expected to run campaigns. However, I'm quite content with my one and only character: 2-1B35A "Doc". An expert/Tech.Spec/Sol/Starfighter Ace

Doc was originally activated during the Clone Wars but entered standby mode when his ship was destroyed over Honoghr. When he was reactivated on Corellia, the Empire was firmly in power. He worked with a local family doctor until he was arrested for Rebel sympathies, but Doc escaped to the Alliance. Doc started as a medical officer/maitnence tech but was constantly pestering Wedge Antillies to give him flying lessons, which he did. All that changed when a young man named Sparr Narren and a Krevakii bounty hunter whose name escapes me at the moment landed on Yavin. Incidently, Doc's quirk was untrustworthy, so common phrases heard were
    "I built these temples"
    "I invented the Force"
    "I'm actually the Emperor"
    "Kill all fleshbags! Naw I'm kidding...or am I?"
    Doc's moment in the sun came when the party was captured by Imperials and imprisoned aboard a Star Destroyer. Doc was fitted with a restraining bolt and worked in their sick bay. Once Doc discovered where his companions were being held, he faked a quarentine on the sick bay level, hid from stormtroopers in a closet where he painted himself grey, stole a crowbar and returned to sick bay to knock his commanding physician upside the head. He then flooded the detention area with anestetic and with the held of disgruntled Imperial droids, saved his companions.
    Doc was a real soldier's machine, and got quite pissed (droid eyes turn red) when Sparr went off on his Force things and left the Rebellion. Doc had a flame thrower installed in his chassis to "cauterize wounds" and eventually gained control of his own starfighter squadron Ghost Squadron. He flew with Lando into Death Star II, fought at Hoth, and piloted the Y-wing that destroyed Death Star I (it was an alternate universe game, I was Luke Skywalker as a starfighter pilot). Never lost in space, but was electrocuted by a Dark Jedi and had one body destroyed on the ground. It was all Sparr's fault.

21. DexRicon

DexRicon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2003
    This is my one character. You'll notice he's sort of a jack of all trades since it's only a 2 player campaign. There was a third character, but he fell to the dark side and now he and Dex here are fighting their own cold war in the middle of the gungan occupation of Naboo.
    (Rebellion Era)

Dex Ricon: Male Human Scout 2/ Jedi Guardian 7; Init +2 (Dex); Defense 20 (+5 class, +2 Dex, +2 Def. Martial Arts); Spd 10m; VP/WP 86/15;Atk +13/+8* Melee (3d8+4/19-20 Lightsabre*) or +9/+4 Melee(1d4+1/20 Martial Arts) or +10/+5 Ranged (3d8/19-20, Carbine); SQ Jedi Knight, Force Sensitive for Free, Trailblazing, Deflect (Def +1, Atk ?4, extend defense and attack); SV Fort +8, Reflex +8, Will +9; SZ M; FP 3; DSP 1; Rep +2; Str 14, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 17, Wis 16, Cha 10.

Equipment: *Lightsabre (deep blue blade), blaster carbine, tool kit (+2 bonus to repair checks), electrobinoculars, comlink, grappling spike, flight suit, prosthetic arm, kaiburr crystal (5 FP 5d6).

*Dex made his lightsabre with a kaiburr crystal, granting him +1 for making it and +2 to attack and damage for the crystal.

Skills: Astrogate +8, Climb +7, Computer Use +9, Craft (lightsabre) +8, Hide +6, Jump +7, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +7, Knowledge (Naboo) +7, Listen +5, Move Silently +8, Pilot +8, Read/Write language Basic and Gungan, Repair +10, Search +8, Sense Motive +6, Speak language Basic/Ryl/Gungan, Spot +7, Survival +7, Swim +4, Tumble +5.

Force Skills: Affect Mind +5, Battlemind +5, Empathy +3, Enhance Ability +6, Farseeing +6, Friendship +1, Heal Another +5, Heal Self +7, Move Object +9, Telepathy +6.

Feats: Defensive Martial Arts, Force-Sensitive, Gearhead, Martial Arts, Starship Operation (Transport), Weapon Proficiencies (Blaster Pistols, Blaster Rifles, Lightsabre, Simple Weapons).

Force Feats: Attuned, Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Dissipate Energy, Force Flight, Sense.

(See where I got my screen name?)
    I like wahoo moments and my feats were chosen to allow a lot of them. The guy has the capacity to act like Superman. The only powers he doesn't have are freezing breath and heat vision, both of which I've considered adding by adapting some of the rules for cryokinesis *sp* and pyrokinesis *sp* from the Chaos Crew website.
    He may seem hyperpowerful, but he is nearly impotent when dealing with other people. And of course, he has used too many force powers before and found himself getting scarred by a lucky shot that went through his vitality.

*History*
    Dex was born to a foster family on Naboo. His father and older brother were killed by his mother shortly after he was born. By the time of the first gungan attack on Naboo, he was a scout trying to keep the gungan tribes in their place and doing other odd jobs that a Stormtrooper was too valuable or unwieldy for. Faithful to the Empire, he nevertheless possessed a kind heart and was often chastised for not taking "appropriate action" against gungan transgressors and sometimes saw the Empire as unneccessary agressive and cruel.

When the gungans first attacked, he stole an Imperial transport with the Queen of Naboo and in a flash found himself on the other side of the law for doing so. When he got to Mos Eisley and saw some of the cruelty portrayed by the Empire in their search for him and his beautiful accomplice, he resolved to join the Rebellion. He was shortly at a Rebel base after saving an Alliance rep. There he met an aging doctor who knew about the Jedi and started him on his path. Later, a failed Jedi on the run from an Imperial Inquisitor gave him her lightsabre just before she was struck down.

Trailing evidence from a 'Super Soldier Serum' Dex met someone he vaguely recognized, his mother, an aging victim of the dark side. She cut off his arm and let him live with the pain and knowledge. He spent the next few months searching for a Jedi Master so he could learn to face her. He found an old interactive datapad of his mother that told him of one that was last seen on the outer rim. He spent the next year in training and the next time he faced his mother

22. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    very cool dex...

so.. any other takers out there???

23. JediknightMcCue

JediknightMcCue Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    Ok here's my favorite gm villian i like to use alot <cough cough> aganist the players
    *This character has a class that i had gotten off the internet

Character Name: Matt, Class: *Force Avator Character Lvl: 19, Class Level: Jedi Guardian 8, Jedi Scholar 2, Force Avator 9.
    Age 35, Male, 5,5 ft, Blue eyes, Angel White Hair, Dark Tanish skin. Str (16) Dex (19) Con (18) Int (18) Wis (20) Cha (12) Vitality 172 Viatality die D6, Wounds (18) Defense 26 (16+4+10-4) Speed 16 Base Attack bouns +14 Reputatuion 13, Fort Save 14 Ref 17 Will 18
    Melee total attacks 14/9/4 Deflect Defense +3 Deflect Attack -3
    Base attack 14 (Base 14+3) Lightsaber 3D8 Dmg, Range Attacks :
    14/9/4 base 14+4
    Skills: Balance 14 Computer use 5 Craft (Lightsaber) 15 Diplomacy 9 Escaped artist 12 Gathar Information 10 Jump 5 Knowledge (Jedi Lore) 24 Knowledge (Yuuzhan Vong) 5 Listen 8 Move silently 6 Sense Motive 7
    Force Skills: Affect Mind 10 Battlemind9 Drain Energy 7 Empathy 8 Enhance Ability 8 Enhance Senses 17 Farseeing 20 Fear 7 Force Defense 11 Force Grip 6 Force Lghtining 10 Force Stealth 9 Force Strike 17 Heal Self 10 Illusion 6 Move Object 12 See Force 20 Telepthay 16 Sith Alchemy 14 Transfer 19 Drain Knowledge 10
    Normal Feats: Ambidextrity Dodge Mobility Spring Attack Exptic Weapon Proficiency Force-Sensitive Imporved Critical Improved Initiative Lightining Reflexing Low Profile Quick Draw Quickness Skill Emphasis (See force) Starship- Operation (Star Fighter) Weapon Finesse (Lightsaber) Weapon Group Simple Weapons Weapon Group Pistols
    Force Feats: Alter, Art Of The Small, Absorb Energy, Aware, Burst of Speed, Control, Drain Force, Dissipate Force, Dissipate Energy, Lightsaber Defense, Form 3 Mastery, Force Mastery, Mind Trick, Sense, Sith Socercy.
    ***Special Abilities ***
    Force Awerness: (Can sense those that are immune to the force now with the force)
    Force Flow: (add 1/4 of your force level to your saves, skill checks or feats)
    Force Strength: (Needs 2 force points to activate lasts for X4 your force level add 1/4 your force level to your stats)
    Force Warrior: (Needs 2 force points to activate and lasts for your Force Level X4 add 1/2 your force level each round to attack or defense or any combination.

Short Bio
    Matt was a baby strong in the force when he was kidnapped by a Sith Lord before the Jedi could Identify him. The sith lord to it upon himself to train the baby in the ways of the darkside not giving the child a choice between the light and dark sides. As Matt grew up he became very strong in the force and was well on his way using the darkside of the force. When Matt was around 20 years old he was already to far into the darkside to be saved; he had already done numerous missions for his master killing jedi knights when ever he came across them. Then he finally had enough of his master and killed him in a close saber duel. Now that he is the Sith Master he plans to use the Jedi as his own personal puppets.

24. Lego_Palpatine

Lego_Palpatine Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2002
    I should dig up Forgg Turbie, my insane Duros pilot. There wasn't much to the character, at least initially, but damn was he fun to play. :D

-LP

25. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    cool and cool...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.