Post your idea for how THE duel starts

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by DarthHomer, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-man Jedi Knight

star 3
    I picture the duel happening in that section of Coruscant where Dooku goes to at the end of AOTC. That's where Sidious has his lair and it's very industrial and could have smelting plants or something.

I think Anakin will already be "Darth Vader" though without the armor and stuff. He'll have killed Dooku (and I'd love to see him kill Mace, maybe during this very duel -- maybe Obi-Wan and Mace go to confront Anakin and during the fight, Mace bites it). Obi-Wan and Anakin beat the crap out of eachother, slicing and dicing, hurling objects, etc.

It's gonna be great!

One thing though, about it being the greatest duel in movie history, or at least of the SW saga, I sure hope it lasts a while and is not too cut with other action. The duel(s) in AOTC were over way too fast and the one in TPM was cut with the Gungan battle and the space battle. At most it should be cut with only one other bit of action (like SW and Empire) and last like 15-20 minutes on screen!
  2. Falls_the_Shadow Jedi Master

star 3
    Palpatine = Iago (pure evil w/o explanation)
    Anakin = Othello

Obi-Wan = Cassio
    Padme = Desdemona?

Yep, I can see it. Except our Desdemona is a good shot and won't go down without a fight. Maybe she is there at the duel and when Obi is down it is PADME who pushes Anakin/Vader to his death?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.