main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post your pic here!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by RussianCliche, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussianCliche

RussianCliche Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    sorry to intrude, and i bet everybody's thinking what is this weird person doing here an even being so rash as to post a thread or two, but let me tell you, you guys are really kind and interesting people so here goes...

me:

[image=http://www.russianschool.com/camp01/pictures/dance/12yrold.jpg]

i'm the one on the right.

btw, this piccie's a year old.

2. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    A nice picture, you look older than 12/13.. But there we go, I've got a picture of when I was really Small and only 15, I'll try and get a more up-to-date one for everyone, as I am 17 going on 18, and I have changed quite alot.. so be patient please, good things come to those who wait, hehe ;)

3. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    you say "only 15" like it's a disease!!

edit:...or is that my imagination...?

4. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    No, but considering I'm now 2 and half year's older, its a big difference in size and looks.. you'll see what I mean, I am totally different to when I was 15, until now.. why I said "Only 15" didn't mean it to be rude to you for being a bit younger than 15.

5. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    i know/hope that you didn't mean it as a bad thing, i just see it as a warning that 15 is going to be hell... :eek:

6. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Nooooo, Nothing like that.. totally took me the wrong way, Aah I hate having conversations over text.

7. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    me too, no one understands when i'm being sarcastic. not that i just was, but it's a pet peeve.

8. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Understandable, but I think if your TRYING to be sarcastic, you should let someone know by saying (Hehe, Joke, Or Wink, or something along those lines that hint you was joking or being sarcastic) then maybe people will become more atuned with your way of typing.

9. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    maybe, but i'm one of those screwed up people, so...oh, well, i'm fighting a losing battle.

10. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Everyone is different and unique and strange in there own individual ways, so does that mean everyone to a certain extent is fighting a losing battle? I think it does, at some point in there lives, but there we go.. you have got much to learn, I'm sure I said something similar to this lot last night or something, but there we go.. I'll learn from my mistakes of repeating such sentences/paragraphs, hehe!

11. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    how do i know your clone isn't typing weird things to me? i don't, so i'm forced to debate...putting me on the down side because i'm incapable of supporting an argument to the fullest.

12. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    How am I putting you down, guilty conscience or just an insecure person, I really dont know.. you lack confidence, and you aren't really a positive person are you, but you are quite intelligent, I do know that.. also a strong-ish and independant person.

I am not trying to put you down, just relax.. just having a mature conversation, I'd never want to make someone feel uncomfortable or stupid, I am not that way inclined.

13. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    how did i imply you were putting me down?

14. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I Quote - "putting me on the down side because i'm incapable of supporting an argument to the fullest"

Do you mean your putting yourself on the down side, Or I was putting you on the down side, to me that sounds like one of us was putting you down, to a certain degree.. agreed.. Thanks.

:)

15. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    i'm forced to debate, which is bad for me...

16. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I dont know how you are forced to debate, I am not using any sort of Jedi Mind Trick on you, and you are able to stop yourself from posting, so therefore there'd be no debate, you've just simply underestimated your opponent, your over confidence in your own abilities is your current down fall, dont let me help you any further.. learn from your mistakes and get back into gear, hehe. :)

17. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    i n my point of view, if something of mine is left unanswered, it's hell on my system because i start wondering what the person was thinking, that's why i almost always answer a post, and most importantly, a pm.

18. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I've never sent you a PM, I send no one PM's.. I dont waste valuble time, hehe;)

19. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    i'm talking in general...egoist. :p

20. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, thanks your forever giving me lovely compliments, I really can't fault that..

21. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    well, you think i'm refering to you, so the title fits... :p

22. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Well, considering I'm the only one posting on this forum, I think i was in my right to think such a thing, just like you've been assuming as well, so if the cat fits.. ;)

23. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    the cat fits... where did you get that??? [face_plain]

24. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    "If The Cat Fits, Wear It"

I just done what you did, and didn't finish it off, as i thought you would of understood it, o'well you didn't hehe, ***t happens. ;)

25. RussianCliche

May 13, 2002
    watch your typing or i'll come over there and wash out your keyboard with soap and water, bairn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.