main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Posting Challenge!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    It seems that our friends down in the hot suns Tatooine will be on a hiatus for the next few days.... Wouldn't it be nice if they came home to use being another 1000 posts ahead of them :D [face_devil]

I will be doing my part and will strive for 100 posts before Sunday. So, who's gonna pick up the other 900? [face_mischief] [face_devil]

2. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    *shakes fist at ZOO*

you just live to make my life hard, don't you... :p ;)

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Did I not warn you before you took the job? [face_mischief] [face_devil]

The SW is not a place for weak minded fools... We truly are a hive of scum and villany :D

4. BibsForTuna

BibsForTuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2003
    I was just noticing that they were creeping up on us. I'll do what I can. :)

Creeping...of course.....being the operative word. ;)

5. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Well, I just got a boost... Today I hit my 200'th so I'm going for 250 and my second star!

Zoo, you've got a star that doesn't even show up on the key of what the stars mean. You are over 12000!

Ah to have no life and just be able to post all day long... I'm jealous. No, really, I am! :D

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I have a Silver Star right now, but I'm hoping to have a GOLD Star by my CR Anniversary (yes that's right, it's been almost a year :eek: )

7. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Ah yes, I remember well the days of Kindergarten and the coveted gold stars...

8. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I will do what I can, we need to get some silly threads going so I can just post about nothing. My brain is boiling here at work.

9. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Yes it was HOT today. Damn hot.

And I totally remember gold stars from kindergarten. ;)

As for post count, I'll do what I can.(... but that aint much. :( )

Go get em guys! :)

10. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    heh, slowly workin' my way tooards the nuke symbol... :D

thats what you get when you reach 100,000 posts... :eek:

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Give me 2 years... I'll hit it [face_devil] ;)

12. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Here's a quick one from "da UP"

Go team go! :D

13. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    you know, its almost kickin' us when were down, waiting until were all out of town to spring this on us... :eek:

oh well, we'll catch up... [face_devil] ;) [face_laugh]

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Never happen [face_mischief] [face_devil]

15. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i want a gold star !

16. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    once upon a time,
    there was a boy named jack...

17. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    but you see, jack was no ordinary boy...
    jack was a pimp with two girlfriends...
    one named elizabeth and one named rose...

jack was also a liar,
    for elizabeth believed him to be a pirate, and rose believed he was simply a poor artist living in europe

18. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    but the thing about jack was that he was adept at saving drowning girls lives... for instance, when elizabeth fainted (due to a tight corset and a marriage proposal), jack immediately jump in to save her life, but wasnt treated kindly by elizabeth's suitor... rose, attempting to kill herself, was convinced by jack to stay alive, and when she slipped and nearly fell off of a ship, jack saved her, only to be badly treated by billy zane

19. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    However Elizabeth soon realized her true love lay in the boy she had rescued from drowning, Will. 8-} :D

*SB*

20. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    in truth, jack was two people... two people somehow merged into one guy named jack... the separate identities, known as gilbert romeo, had lived very separate lives up to that point.... romeo loved to woo women before he committed suicide with them, while gilbert tried to avoid being eaten... while at the same time masquerading as a journalist in las vegas while on a serious drug binge...

billy zane was a separate story

21. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    SB is correct... upon finding out the fact that her rescuer was none other than a strange, drug addict named gilbert, Elizabeth fell in love with a blonde elf, while she herself took up a new job protecting royalty from digitally created evils and wooden acting...

and after Rose's jack, otherwise known as romeo, kept dying at the end of every adventure (whether it be war in new york, drowning in the atlantic, or committing suicide with the future wife of the hero destined to stop skynet), seemed to fall off the map of society until she turned up in love with cult leader harvey keitel, and then trying to save kevin spaceys life

billy zane, with an unfortunate looney phase, dressed in purple for a while fighting crime in the jungle, before becoming a hollywood tough guy, lookin out for male models such as zoolander...

ah zoolander...

22. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    All I got out of that post was...

Blonde Elf!!! [face_love]

;)

*SB*

23. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    zoolander, who became a crazy male model after a disastrous run-in with the parents of his fiancee, met a man named hansel (he is SO hot right now!)... hansel had a great heritage as well... not only did hansel team up with chon wang several times many many years ago to save "important" people in both the old west and england, he also escaped behind enemy lines... hansel is also a friend to the royal tenenbaum family, but he might deny that after that family's breakdown... hansel was last seen being accosted by the cable guy in the bathroom of a fancy restaurant...

and this cable guy...

24. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    the cable guy, whos since had other jobs including an honest lawyer and god, has had a scary history as well... not only did he find earth girls easy, AND know peggy sue before she got married, he saved several animals by pretending to be some great pet detective, and got with one of charlie's angels because he wore some weird green mask. the cable guy (ernie "chip" douglas, aka larry tate), also found out his whole life was a lie and that his life was entertainment to the rest of the world... he also pretended to be a missing war hero and helped rebuild a majestic theatre in a small town many many years ago...

"chip's" favorite customer, ferris, has had a nice history as well

25. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    ferris used to play hooky all the time in high school before figuring out that his destiny was to stop a giant green lizard from eating everyone in new york... he had the help of "krieger," a traitorous spy who liked to kill off many of maverick's team members during impossible missions...

maverick is crazy too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.