main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Posting Challenge!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Look out, there's a Wild Bob on the loose... And we like it! :) Keep it up looney boy ;)

2. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    maverick used to fly missions for the navy before losing his RIO, goose (who was also the nerd-iest doctor this side of the ER), then took up bartending, throwing wild and "risky" house parties while his parents were away, fallin in love with a farmers daughter far away from here, giving lectures about how to respect men and tame women, driving in nascar races, and solving impossible missions, all while he was living a lucid dream filled wtih vanilla skies...

but while he was lecturing at seminars about taming women, a woman was falling in love wtih his dying father...

that woman, in the past, had married the guy from notting hill (?) and had his baby... and roseannes ex husband was the current husband of a family friend around that time...

roseannes ex had worked in the CIA with a nice man named the T-800... (he's since changed his name to T-850 i hear)

3. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    This T-800 (T-850 the third time around), aka TERMINATOR, was a tricky fellow to figure out... not only did he try to kill the mother of john connor, he also tried to protect john connor not once but twice, and succeeded both times, while killing him in the future... and he won many weightlifting and bodybuilding crowns, he also did such amazing things as free mars from evil men, liberated his family after being killed by terrorists (this didnt go so well with the world, due to bad timing... i dont think it was his fault), while battling semi-invisible aliens in the jungle, and teaching kindergarten kids discipline, found out he had a "twin" brother by the name of The Penguin, (we'll get into that later), all while tracking down more terrorists and saving his daughter dana (my dana?!?), and the most amazing thing folks... he was PREGNANT the whole time...

now the penguin...

4. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    "had married the guy from notting hill (?)..."

Hugh Grant. [face_love]

;)

*SB*

5. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    The Penguin was just a misunderstood, short, bird-like guy who liked to bite people's noses off... but he got to fight one of history's greatest dark heroes... BATMAN...

batman was strange too... with an ability to change his hair color from brown to blonde and then back to brown... in this period of time, he went from a mr mom who cloned himself (i heard there were 4 of them... and 4 was a bit nutty...), to a blonde, hotshot fighter pilot (who knew maverick! small world eh) who dated one of mavericks girlfriends/wives (who maverick dated when she was a farm girl AND when she was a doctor, but keep ur Wide Eyes Shut, they dont want you to know any more than that... and Maverick will know, he works for the precrime unit), to a brown haired doctor/liar/thief (i guess he only lies about being a thief)... but tess ocean still forgave him and they got back together...

so once batman and his 10 other buddies (tyler durden being one of them, not to mention jason bourne), there were all sorts of crazy adventures to be held...

during this time, tyler durden had adventures of his own, as did jason bourne...

6. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
  7. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    (SB, im tryin not to use real names, and i couldnt remember any of his character names... lol)

anyways, tyler durden was the made-up, fantasy hero of smoochie the rhino (who took over for crazy mrs doubtfire)... and smoochie was an ex-neo-nazi who lost his younger brother, the former john connor, to violent youth... but smoochie also managed to bag not only hannibal lector, but the tooth fairy as well... an amazing thing considering that smoochie is also a traitorous thief (he tried to screw david mccall out of lots of money from an italian job they had pulled a year ago), but he was also a priest (and his best friend was a rabbi named zoolander!)

now... theres david mccall...

8. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    theres david mccall (you know, he struck FEAR into the heart of a young, very illegally blonde girl), who also pulled off some pretty Big Hits AND saved the planet from a bunch of talkin apes...

ill get to the blonde girl in a minute...

but theres also jason bourne, who used to be an angel who helped out a very young "jack ryan" (the older jack looked more like a smuggler who could fly his ship through the kessel run in under 13 parsecs or somethin), but enough about jason, he had trouble remembering who he was anyways, this part was just to remind him... that hes a good will hunting who knows lots of smart stuff...

and this blonde girl... wow... shes real blonde...

9. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    ok this blonde girl... she dated this guy, who was also a royal tenenbaum (he was real good at tennis i believe)... and this tenenbaum guy was also brothers with zoolander (him again) AND hansel (sort of, they look alike and share some last name... but tenenbaum will deny it and say hes a family friend...

now the sister of the tenenbaum tennis player... thats rosemary... dont be fooled, she actually weights upwards of 300 lbs (though not many seem to notice?) and the dad is supermans greatest villian, lex luthor...

now rosemary had messed around with several guys, including a guy who snuck his way into gattaca (despite his poor genetic makeup, he had a heart of gold), dated tyler durden, and also dated this shallow guy named hal...

hal is funny, but shallow...

10. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    this hal guy was best friends with george costanza, who knew jerry seinfeld... and jerry was a great guy too, very funny... and kramer... kramer had quite a past as well...

kramer lives in new york (i think hes in jail or something now, as were george, jerry and elaine), but at some point he found himself in a hostage situation at a rock radio station... and the perps at the radio station were none other than encino man himself, mr pink, and billy madison...

billy madison is a great fellow...

11. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    billy madison is great... not only did he make it through all of k-12 in like a few months, he can also drive a golf ball 400 yards, inherit billions of dollars, fall punch-drunk in love, all while being the son of satan (harvey keitel has no other name than satan... ha)... billys girlfriend, ms vaughn, is also great...

not only is ms vaughn the daughter of the last action hero, the terminator, but shes also the great fighting hero, known only as "sonya," who helped earth beat the outworlders in a few rounds of mortal kombat...

did i mention the terminator was also a frozen man referred to as mr freeze, who fought the doctor/danny ocean version of batman... and batmans new ally, batgirl, was a clueless blonde who despised the valley...

but this clueless blonde also had a new friend named tai... and tai was amazing as well

12. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    you see, tai was really the daughter of a murdered man who knew the secret location of a diamond or something, but wouldnt tell anyone, she was told to not say a word, or something... and later, after hooking up with eminem for a while in a metalworking shop near 8 mile in detroit, she met and fell in love with kelso...

kelso is funny, and his friend erics dad is also a great enemy to robocop...

13. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    but you know, robocop has nothing on the terminator, so lets take it back to that blonde clueless chick, cher...

now cher was a crazy girl, falling in love at an early age with the tight-wearing robin hood (who was also an evil weather channel guy who got killed while getting too close to an F5 tornado)... but cher also met two guys, one was her stepbrother, and another was some drug addict guy who had excess baggage (more on him later)...

cher's boyfriend, her stepbrother, also hooked up with phoebe, one of 6 friends who live in new york... one friend, rachel, dated tyler durden, and another one dated ace ventura... as a matter of fact, rachel dated ace ventura as well during his brief stint as GOD)

but anyways, the drug addict guy with excess baggage also turned out to be the lawyer of none other than...

JACK!

now we're back to the beginning... that completes the 46 degrees of johnny depp

14. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    i really got a headache now... so ill take a break for a while...

and 46 isnt the actual number, i just liked the way it sounded..

15. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Posting well done! That was quite entertaining! [face_laugh]

Although, it does make me wonder if you weren't wasting someone's money at school last year ;)

16. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    ZOO, i consider everything i do to be a waste of money...

in fact, im taking summer classes up at csu right now... but i do get to watch lots of movies and stuff... i get pretty bored sometimes... oh well

i may do another one sometime...

cause my goal is to reach 1000 posts (for myself) by sundayish, which means about 75 more to go, give or take a few...

so who knows

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    GO FOR IT!!!!

I know i've been entertained [face_laugh]

18. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    1K posts in a couple days?

Pssh.

No problem. ;) *fires up his warposter*

19. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    It's a little bit of a problem, since you have the OPPM back ;)

But I will be pulling my weight today and tomorrow :D [face_devil]

20. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    I know. The OPPM thing is a downer, but so long as I exercise discipline, I can Alt-Tab over to this window in the middle of coding, say something of little wit, and Alt-Tab back.

21. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    It ain't gonna be no crazy one sentence-per-post novel like I used to do, but it'll still be something.

Although, I've already seen the OPPM error on this message twice.

Erf.

22. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    "(SB, im tryin not to use real names, and i couldnt remember any of his character names... lol)"

Oops, my mistake. :)

William Thacker, then. ;)

*SB*

23. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    SO...a thousand, huh?

I'm pretty sure that it's a safe bet that if we don't do it by Saturday night, Fenig will stay up til 6am getting the remaining 600 posts we need. :D

24. YouDontKnowMe

YouDontKnowMe Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    What is this all about? ?[face_plain]

25. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Posting :p

And you just did, so you are helping :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.