main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Potential Themes/Slogans for Season 4

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    With Season 3 wrapping up in a few weeks and the inevitable announcement of Season 4 on its heels, what do you suppose the next theme will be for the following year? Is there any theme you'd like to see, or any you would expect the show to tackle next?

Honestly, I'd hope (and somewhat expect at this point) to see more of a focus on the Separatists next season... but that's personal bias speaking. But based on the scant rumors we've heard of Season 4, the show could potentially go in any number of bizarre directions. We've seen the bounty hunters rise (or did they mostly fall?), as well as secrets revealed (although not necessarily any answers to those secrets). What's next?

(Also, word of warning: hide any and all upcoming spoilers in the black highlight!!!)

2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Season 4: Rise of the Blatant Marketing For The 3D Rerelease of The Phantom Menace

3. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Aside from Darth Maul's reveal and Death Watch's hopeful return, I really just want this season to be about the CLONE WARS. No excess of politics or spirititual debates, just the war and its effect on the galaxy.

But then, I certainly wouldn't object to the title "Season 4: Kit Fisto's Triumphant Return!" :D :cool:

4. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Season 4 - Evil is everywhere [face_skull]

5. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I really hope they focus more on the Clone Wars in Season 4, I enjoyed the Mortis trilogy and the Nightsisters trilogy but I definitely missed some good clone action. That's when TCW is at it's best, there is a reason why ARC troopers and Clone Cadets are some of the stronger episodes of Season 3.

I also want to see the fall of Mandalore with Death Watch taking over and Satine being killed.

I have no idea what the slogan should be, I'm sure they'll think of something...creative.

6. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    I for one don't think it even matters...at all. Season two was supposed to be "Bounty Hunters" but the number of episodes that actually featured a plot that involved bounty hunters was in the minority. Season three was supposed to be "Secrets Revealed" and as many have pointed out...there really hasn't been that much of that going on. Some, but not enough to give that name to the whole season.

So I just hope that whatever they pick, it actually has some real application to the upcoming season. Which is my way of saying, "Bah, humbug."

7. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Fordo

Delta Squad action

More clone-based episodes

That's it. :p

As for Jedi, I would like to different Jedi other than, "Oh, look, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka again..yay.."
    Other Jedi such as Mace, Yoda, Luminara & Barris, Plo, Kit Fisto, Aayla, Ki-Adi, Piell (perhaps, since they have his model), Saesee, Adi, and others that appeared in previous episodes should receive their own episode or arc. Show different aspects of the war than always concentrating on three characters. Season three really punched the viewer in the face with the same old Jedi. It's TCW, as the name applies, not the Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka show. Main characters or not, they shouldn't have the spotlight every single episode.

Also, no more of these redundant taglines for each season. They don't even live up to the season. Secrets Revealed? More like canon contradicted. Rise of the bounty hunters? Well, sorry, I see no "rise" of bounty hunters or them in general.

8. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    I'm pushing for "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - It's Lucas' universe, get over it, you ungrateful 'fans'". :p

9. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Season 4: No Spoilers This Time! We Promise!

10. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    Haha, count me as being down with both Darth_Gamek's and Darth_Zandalor's suggestions. :D

11. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Season 4 - REIGN OF THE MONKEY LIZARD

or:

'Give a monkey lizard a death star and he'll show you the true nature of TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR' [face_skull]

12. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    That's a slap to the face to a lot of authors, ect. [face_plain]

13. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    No theme this time, just fallout from the several plot points they started in Season 3.

14. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Clone Wars: Now With Clones and Wars!

Clone Wars: Stuff You Thought You'd Never See!

Clone Wars: Mystery Of The Jade Tea!

Clone Wars: Does Not Need an Advertising Slogan!

Clone Wars: Choose Your Own Adventure!

:p

15. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Clone Wars: Now in 3D!

Clone Wars: Politics Unleashed!

16. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    We have a winner. :p

17. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    But in all seriousness I expect much of Season 4 tieing into The Phantom Menace. Everything Lucas does is a calculated marketing/business move, hence the resurgence of Darth Maul and the rise of Savage Opress around the time The Phantom Menace gets released.

Wasn't there also a pretty big rumor we'd eventually get a flashback episode involving padawan Obi-Wan training under Qui-Gon? I believe the same source who revealed this also gave big hints that ended up fitting the Mortis trilogy...[face_thinking]

A podracing episode would be nice... if they wanna do something real badass and having it actually tie into the Clone Wars, have a battle scene where Anakin has his lightsaber out while he's piloting a pod. [face_mischief]

18. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    Season 4: Um, Which OT Characters Haven't We Used Yet? Them.

19. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    ^ That's unfortunately my fear...[face_worried]

Yup. I'm not sure if they had it planned from the start (I'm assuming they started making the Opress episodes a couple of years ago), but they've definitely timed it well, and no doubt they're going to take full advantage of it in the upcoming year.

20. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    *cough* Ben Quadinaros. :p

21. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I'm so hoping The Clone Wars: 'Confederacy Strikes Back' or 'Separatist Supremacy'- 'Victories of General Grievous' "Era of Prison Breaks' [face_laugh] ok 3 last ones are jokes but something like that you know separatists need this victorious season now if Republic earns info from those hyperspace routes whatever- and war shouldn't end yet they need victories damn it we haven't really seen any- Republic wins every time- ok there is little defeats turned to be victories again like Supply Lines that was prequel to republic victory....

And show is getting darker and all so i think someone needs to fulfill the wish Sidious had already in Lair of Grievous "More dead jedi!" Ok this season killed Ima-Gun-Di (surprise, surprise he died as his name tells) and Halsey and Knox- ok 3 jedi- not much since this is war....
    Grievous needs to earn this reputation of brutal monster and for now he is just a clown who runs to his fighter or something every time Obi-Wan finds him- come on put Windu or someone for once to duel him not always Obi.... or someone who can actually dieo_O ....
    then seppies need more commanders- what about someone who is not crazy sadist like Osi Sobeck- Where is Mar Tuuk he escaped so he could be used again.... not seen in two seasons....

Tarkin for the republic side and Bonteri created great possibilities for more morally grey war- not always evil seppies and good republic guys - more foreshadowing of Empire- how Palpatine was able to keep rebellion from rising more than 10 years- someone needs to dislike jedi other than one captain from Eriadu- more conflict inside the republic and someone please kick out the seppies from senate- it would be awesome foreshadowing of ROTS if Palpatine receives more power and uses it to kick out Dod and others- that would create more supporters for him and explain thunderous applause when he makes himself Emperor.....

So i hope: seppie victories, heroes on both sides and evil everywhere- we can see Grievous portraying atrocities but even better is to see both Seppies and Republicans portray both good and especially evil stuff- this is war- it is evil and how can Republic crumble under attacks of Dooku if this continues like this- i think TCW portrays more CIS crumbling under attacks of Republic.....

Anyway i have faith in the makers of this show and i actually expect to see something like this- i've heard 4th season will have moral conflicts- new type of starcruiser of the separatist (designed by GL himself) and darker tones- and i think Filoni knows fans would love to see more battles and their animation is getting better and bigger- i'm anxiously waiting for news about season4

22. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Following on from Swash all I want is a damn Grievous victory. Not once has he had a proper victory, closest being the bomb on Coruscant but I want a military victory.
    He seems to always win off screen cause everyone says how vital he is yet not once have we seen his brilliance.

23. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    yeah totally agreed - even single GG-victory would save any season [face_laugh]

24. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Has Grievous even killed a Jedi yet?

25. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Yes- one:rolleyes: - he killed Nahdar Vebb- Kit Fisto's ex-padawan and newly knighted jedi in 'Lair of Grievous' and he defeated Eeth Koth in duel- and captured him to lure more jedi to him but was unable to kill any in 'Grievous Intrigue'....