main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Potential Themes/Slogans for Season 4

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Mar 5, 2011.

1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Okay, I know I'm not the only one who read the bold word as something else. [face_laugh]

That Zannah icon is totally wizard, Fanboy.

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Man CT your mind is messed up.

Uh...thanks. [face_peace] Not only do I love the character of Zannah, this icon is so bright, people always be knowing when ya boi is in the house son. :cool:

3. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    Nice :p =D= . Had forgotten about that line.

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Haha, does anyone actually talk like that in Britain? And yeah, that is a sweet icon. I'm currently about half-way through Rule of Two. And sooo psyched. :D

5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Wiggers talk like that all the time, and chavs sometimes. But mostly not, I was just doing my rendition of Gangsta speak I guess. :p

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Being a suburbanite with friends from the city, I have observed that some people will feign a heavy accent to the point where they sound like someone from a music video rather than someone actually from an urban area. It sounds like you may have experienced a similar phenomenon?

7. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Not really no, grew up in countryside where you saw maybe 1 black person a month around town, I just spent my adolescence listening to a ton of Hip Hop/Gangsta Rap.

8. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't know about you, but in the U.S. we have black people in rural, suburban, and urban areas. And in the White House. [face_flag]

9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Well here in the UK there are some very conservative mostly white areas of the country. Makes sense when all the employment etc. is to be found in the cities; that's where you see the real ethnic diversity.