main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

POTF2 X-Wing

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by TNT1120X, Jul 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNT1120X

TNT1120X Jedi Master star 1

Jan 4, 2002
    I'm about to get the POTF2 X-Wing, and I was wondering about the various ones released in this line. Which was better in detail--the Electronic Power F/X or the regular one (with just 2 sounds)?

2. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

The power F/X.

3. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
    The Power F/X was definitely better detailed. But the Luke and R2 figures are not removable.
    The Saga Dagobah X-Wing uses the same mold, but loses the permanent Luke/R2 figs. If you don't have it already, I recommend you get that one, it's the best of both worlds. But if you do have it and are looking for something else, the Power F/X is your best buy :).

4. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Buy the Saga X-Wing! One of the best SW vehicles evah!

5. TNT1120X

TNT1120X Jedi Master star 1

Jan 4, 2002
    Is the Saga X-Wing also electronic? I've heard that on most of the Saga XW's that at least one of the guns on the wings kind of droop--is that really the case for them? And also, can anyone please tell me what the sounds and phrases are for the F/X version? Thanks for all the input!

6. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    I have the Saga X-Wing, It's very detailed & the same size as the POTF2 F/X version ;)

The Saga X-Wing does not have any sounds or lights, But it does come with an R2 with Dagobah slime on him & pieces of Luke's "camping" set like his lantern :)

BTW I don't know anything about one of the wings drooping ;) My X-Wing is hanging from the ceiling and there's no drooping :)

I like the Saga version better ;)

7. yodashizzzle

yodashizzzle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2003
    i missed out on the Saga version. had the chance, but put off getting it for too long. if you have to pick, i'd go with the F-X. get all three if you can. i'd have to say that the Saga is the best of both worlds, as previously mentioned. but i'd get the big old F-X over the little bitty X-Wing any day.

i think the phrases on the F-X version are pretty much the things Ben whispers to Luke as he makes his run down the death star trench in ANH. stuff like "that stabilizer's broken loose again, R2?" is on there too if memory serves me correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.