main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto POTJ in Canada

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Bertramtalespinner, Feb 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Chris, those guards are hard to find and I
    dont know if they ever made it to Canada.
    I bought my pair in the US. My sister in law
    lives near Upper James, I will ask her to
    pick up a Sing of me...

Mike

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Whoohoo! Just found Sabe, Duros, Bespin Guard and Ketwol at Wal-Mart today! :D

(BTW: All non-potj action figs are $1, playsets are $2, twelveince dolls are $2, etc. GO TO WAL-MART, I'VE SEEN THIS IN 3 DIFFERENT WAL-MARTS! :eek: :D )

3. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    This is good news,
    Now I wont get sucked in to buying them for a much higher price at Toronto Trek, instead I will get sucked in and by something else for a much higher price !!!

4. Jedi_Jamie

Jedi_Jamie Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2001
    What Wal-Mart was this at?

I usually check the ones on Eglinton & Warden and the one at Sheppard & Kennedy, but haven't been to any others in a while.

As an aside, if anyone has an extra, or sees one at a store and can let me know, I'm looking for a new version of Zuckuss the bounty hunter, which I haven't been able to find. If you're looking for fiures, let me know and I'll be happy to keep my eyes open and wallet ready to pick one up for you.

Thanks,

Jedi Jamie

5. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    I'm in Ottawa, but all reports seem to agree its pretty much across Canada. The sale just started yesterday though, and they're clearing out *fast*!!! (Me, and this other guy I met had 3 carts of SW toys between us :D ).

6. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Jamie, You will be able to get Zuckuss at
    SFX in August. You will be looking at paying 8-12 dollars for him.

Mike

7. Jedi_Jamie

Jedi_Jamie Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2001
    Thanks Mike,

Not sure if I'll be there, but I will see if I can make the time and get over there to pick him up. That price is less than what the new figs are going for, you sure it won't be more than that? Seems awfully low for an older figure that's hard to find.

Appreciate the tip,

Jamie

8. Bertramtalespinner

Bertramtalespinner Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2000
    DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I picked up the Duros and Ketwol at Conspiracy here in burlington after getting really frustrated looking at peg after peg of Mechanic Chewbaccas, Leia's and Aurra.

And I never saw the Black R2 unit! Arg!

Chris

9. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey Bertramtalespinner,

I don't know if you got my email, but I've left $10 with CrazyMike for the Aurra Sing figure you picked up for me.

10. Bertramtalespinner

Bertramtalespinner Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2000
    Thanks Adam, yeas I did get your email. Actually, I got the impression Mike had moved...

Not sure I wanna get to close to his house, the obsession is contagious and my wife no bigger fan of toys...

Chris

11. KnightFyr

KnightFyr Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2000
    I got a new Darth Maul with Tatooine clothing at Altered States in Oakville but let me tell u there is nothing else around I've gone everywhere even stores people don't think about to find them.

12. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Chris, I am still here ( in Burlington)
    I just moved out here 7 months ago and are not
    expecting to move for the next 30 years. Any time you feel like stopping by come on over.
    I have alot more stuff on display than you saw back when you last came over. And yes
    I do have your 10 dollars too.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.