main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

POTJ or Vintage Vehicles

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Nova, May 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    so, who else has ordered the FAO shuttle ? how bout the gunship & geo playset from wal-mart

2. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    I ordered the shuttle. The gunship looks cool, I may or may not get one, so no need to pre-order. I think i will pass on the playset.

3. Cessna

Cessna Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2002
    Speaking of collecting...

I'm a role-player. If possible, I would really like to get ahold of some Star Wars Micro Machine vehicles - particualarly a bunch of X/Y/A/B wings and TIE fighters - for running starship combats for my roleplaying games.

The problem is that the ships I want seem to have developed collector's item status, and I just want to pay what they're worth as a collectable. (It's a shame that Toys-R-Us doesn't have a time-portal back to 1993 or so!) Does anyone know any good alternatives in a similar scale that are easier to get ahold of? Or, better yet, does anyone have some non-collectable - i.e., not in great condition, not "in the box" - toys that they could sell me...?

If so, send me an e-mail, please!

Scott@scottsprague.net

4. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Cessna I bet you could find some loose Micro Machine ships on e-Bay or yahoo auctions. I bet they would even be cheap!

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Brian's Toys in the Springs might be another place to try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.