Potterish talk and Britishy things. (BOOK 6 chat!)

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by Elensara, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediNoc Jedi Master

star 3
    JB, I really don't get the big deal of the Chinese either except for the history. But it's fine with me for HP V!

DH, yes, I'm in to view with you. Pasadena!? Good ol' AMC in Arcadia? Love their stadium seating the best of all the chains. But Paseo will work too.

2. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    I've NEVER seen a movie at Grauman's Chinese & have only been there once as a tourist. So, seeing the movie at the Chinese Plus the company of mui mui LAFFers would make it worth the additional cost over Matinee. (Force willin' an' the crick don' rize.)
  3. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    Well *I've* been to...um, someone help me? How many times have I been there??? I'm not counting the camping out in front, heh.

-X-Men 2
    -Matrix: Reloaded (x2)

What else?!? What was the last one, where I ran into JN in line wayyyyy back in line? There's gotta be more than that too.
  4. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since I used to live in Hollywood and could walk to the Chinese I'm pretty sure I'm up in the double digits for sure. I guess it all depends on where they show it. HP may not even play there. We know of a certain movie just in the past two years that we thought would surely play there but didn't.

As long as I'm with a good crowd that's all that's really important to me.
  5. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Hey guys! Liz has asked me to close this one as it's gotten too long.

Continue the discussion Here!

So I guess the proper way to close this is...

*Mischief Managed*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.