Power Hungry Padme?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by ChestRockwell, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberpunk777 Jedi Padawan

Women dont get power hungry,their sense of power is getting a man and nagging him until he is made in their image.Then they gossip to their friends how stupid he is.
  2. Jedi-Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Talk about a major stretch here.
    There is no evidence or indication whatsoever that power ever
    mattered to Padme at all. She pleaded with Ani more than once to
    leave everything and go away with her.
    In EPII Ani says how the people of Naboo wanted to amend the
    constitution to allow her to serve beyond 2 terms. If she was
    power hungry I'm sure you would have pursued that avenue for all
    it's worth.
  3. ChestRockwell Jedi Knight

star 2
    cyberpunk777
    Date Posted: 6:30am Subject: RE: Power Hungry Padme?
    Women dont get power hungry,their sense of power is getting a man and nagging him until he is made in their image.Then they gossip to their friends how stupid he is.

OMG that is so true that it hurts, I can feel it in my spleen and pancreas.
  4. Lelila_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Are you serious? That is probably one of the more offensive/sexist things I've ever read on these boards.
  5. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Women can be just as power hungry as men. Greed is the same no matter what your race, creed, religion or gender is. Palpatine, in the deleted scene, is refering to the fact that she is hiding from Anakin her true feelings regarding the current political climate. And that Obi-wan has been talking to her about Anakin.
  6. ChestRockwell Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Lelila, didnt mean to offend you or anyone while agreeing with that post........perhaps I was just crying out over a past relationship that was suddenly silenced. Im sure your a wonderfull lady/girl depending on your age which i dont know.

Fact is I agreed with that post and my spleen and pancreas still hurt, however its not your fault and Im sure some of the damage inflicted on my pancreas and spleen has been from my own as well as a past power hungry female.

At least it would seem Anakin kept his internal organs /////lol although his lungs had some damage, his spleen is ok.
  7. darth_padawan_padme Jedi Master

star 3
    Padme isn't power hungry. The reasons she ran for queen and became a senator was not for lust of power, but for the power to be able to help people, and she would step down from that power as well is she was required to do so. All in a days work for peace and diplomacy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.