main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Power Lust : Sequel!!!!! Lust For Revenge is back!!! part 14/20(L/V/Le/H/Mara ;P) pg

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SJade, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaSkywalker

NinjaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2003
    Hey SJ,
    Not a new reader, just an old one from another forum. It's great to see this story is progressing as well as it is. Good luck with the situation, and we will be your patient audience.

MTFBWY

Matt

2. pat_skywalker39

pat_skywalker39 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2004
  3. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    I'm so excited I can barely type straight!

*singing* A new part's coming! Yahoo!~

I just have one question: Why'd you make Piett one of the main villains? Why not Veers or someone else? Just curious.

4. SJade

SJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Good day everyone :)

Just wanted to drop by quickly and thank you all for your understanding of the situation, as well as your continued interest! I'm trying to re-establish contact with Tatiana at the moment... Her vacation should be over by now :)

As for my shoulder, the treatments help, but the recovery is slow...

At least, I got the DVDs to sate my SW appetite this week :) You?

As for binder's question about Piett, what happened is that when I started writing Lust for Revenge with Tatiana, I had just finished writing a very long AU in which he was a good guy on Luke's side (at least at the end ;P) So... call it my need for diversity ;P I just wanted to write him another way this time, and since that part of the story was under my responsibility at first, he got the role of the bad guy ;) That's all :)

Have a great week-end everyone, and don't worry, I still think about you when I see the pages on my desk, waiting to be edited and approved.

Love
    SJ

5. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    I can't wait for the new postie!

Your story is very well-written! I love it! :)

Keep going!
    Any idea of how many chapters there are?

6. pat_skywalker39

pat_skywalker39 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2004
  7. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello you two,

Well, sadly, I lost contact with Tatiana yet again... We had re-established contact two weeks ago, when I sent her my part of part 16... but I have been without any other news since then.

I really don't know how many more parts we're in for, but I know that there will be a trial thing, then the conclusion with the obvious M/V settlement over the fact that they both care about the same Jedi farmboy ;P Personally, seeing how we have problems getting this thing going, I'd prefer to keep it straight to the poing (shorter), but complete yet detailed, than to drag it on an on... so I'd say somewhere around 22 to 25 parts maximum. However, Tatiana hasn't answered me about that so... your guess is as good as mine is.

I'll try to rouse her out of her DRL prison once again now. Just did in fact, and as soon as she gives me the go for part 16, I promise it will be on its way to this board :)

Thanks again for your patience and interest, all of you, and we're both awfully sorry for the delay...

Love
    SJ

8. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hey !! :) (Roll of drums) Guess what's finally making a return for a few 'new' more posts :)

Yup, it's the story itself :)

Without further delay, here is a first of three posts that will reveal to you our chapter 16 of LFR :)

In hopes you'll have fun again!

Disclaimers and thanks, see first post of the thread

Power Lust: Lust for Revenge
    Part 16: Recovery
    By SJ and Tatiana 8-05-02/2004

Mara was sitting at the commanding console idly staring at the screen, her blaster in her lap. Piett and Veers were still laying on the floor just behind her seat - unconscious and restrained with bonds.

The screen was filled with Executor's huge form.

"They have landed, Madam!" the nervous ensign informed her.

Vader's soldiers. Landed.

She nodded, silent.

She felt so empty.

Her fingers stroked her blaster. For a fleeing moment she considered to fire at her head. But really, what would that improve? She surrendered to her sworn enemy- she didn't have any honor to save anymore.

And she wanted to see Luke again.

'I should have woken him,' she thought as she remembered the tumultuous events of the past hour.

When her troops - those who were loyal to her and not to Piett - had woken her, she decided to not rouse Luke too, mainly because she had felt that her troops did not trust the Jedi. Considering that those troopers had been her only hope to take over the ship, and that the Jedi was sure to not approve some means she had in mind, thus cause a scene in front of those unexpected allies, she had promised herself to awaken Luke only once the battle would be over.

Then, by the time that her new team had reached the bridge, the ship had not only been in battle over Bespin, but Piett's men had been losing the fight.

Somehow, she hadn't been surprised at all to see Executor in this location.

All of a sudden though, it had been as if all her illusions had collapsed upon registering that sight; Vader had outplayed her.

It had been all too predictable...

The only thing that befuddled her was how long she had been able to delude herself with the belief that she could win against such a cunning adversary...

Then, she had heard his enemy's voice, had heard him threaten Piett that he would not be making any prisoners unless they surrendered, in which case the orderly would not be tried. At that moment, 'she' had known what her next action was supposed to be.

Now that she had been given a chance to get her men out of the High Treason accusations, it had been her duty to respect the other's terms, no matter her feelings about it. It had been 'her' obsession that had gotten her men in this situation.

Belatedly, she had also understood that she had definitely begun to think like a Jedi would, but by that time, she had already acted on her first thought.

Luke's ways had sure rubbed off on her, she sighed as she refocused on her current whereabouts. In the old days, she would have unwaveringly ordered Avenger to ram Executor and be done with it.

Anything would have been acceptable in order to get to Vader. Anything 'at all'.

Today though, she had come to her senses and had accepted that not only she couldn't save the situation, but that she didn't want to do so anymore. She didn't have any more reasons to fight.

It was over, she sighed in defeat.

She had lost her battle, had lost her war.

In a few minutes at most, she would be in the hands of her enemy, who would undoubtedly torment her before killing her.

In a few minutes, Luke would be in the hands of his controlling father once again... a father who would hurt him yet again when he would kill 'her'.

She touched her blaster once again.

It was such a clean way to die, she reflected glumly, much better than what Vader doubtlessly had in store for her... and it would be her doing. Luke would understand her decision, she tried to reason with herself. He too would prefer that fate for her than what was to come... and yet...

Damn this Jedi! she almost whimpered in worry.

She couldn't d

9. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO MARA??????

If I was scared before, I'm terrified now! :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello Binder-Lover :)

Well, all I can say is: trust Vader to pull the carpet from under your feet yet again :)

Thanks for your interest and feedback; here's more fun for you :)

Disclaimers and thanks, see first post

(...)

Han's reaction was instinctive. The enemy was armed - so he shot her before she could do anything.

The red-head harpy crumbled, much to his satisfaction. "Help me to secure her," he requested to his watching troops.

"Yes, sir."

He was walking closer to his hard-caught prey when his comlink hailed him. Slightly chagrined to be interrupted just as he was about to be able to cuff the terrorist himself, Solo reluctantly allowed his troops to continue without him while he and answered whom he suspected was his father-in-law. "Solo here."

To his surprise, a Wookie's grunt answered him. *We've found the cub," his long-time partner informed him with audible relief in his voice.

Whatever resent Han had been feeling up to that moment dissipated into relief as he registered his companion's words. "Is he all right?" he inquired in instant worry. Please, he prayed the gods, let everything be all right. 'Please, let him be alive and unharmed. I might kill him later myself, but please, let him be alive!..' he continued fervently.

*It... seems so," Chewbacca confirmed with just a trifle hesitation in his answer.

Han first bypassed that anomaly as he grinned in relief. Then, once his first moments of elation were over, he frowned at the strange choice of words
    and hesitation of his friend. He was about to ask for an explanation when a soldier, who was preparing Mara Jade for transportation, suddenly stood up and wailed: "Medics! She's going into shock!"

Han's attention was immediately riveted on the still unconscious woman. "Chewie, I have an emergency here. Bring Luke to a secure medical cell on
    Executor, okay?" He then cut the connection and hurried to the newly-arrived medic's side.

"What's going on?"

The medic gaze up at him. "She's going into shock, sir. Her heart pulse is steadily climbing, and if it continues to deteriorate, she'll be bathing in her sweat and heading toward coma."

"Damn," thought Han. He imagined the non-expression of his father-in-law breath mask were he to announce to him that Mara Jade was dead due to an allergic reaction to a stun ray. "Take her back to the ship, right now," he ordered as he turned toward a nearby ensign. "Have a medical team waiting to stabilize her the moment that we are aboard."

"Yes, Sir," the stormtrooper saluted, then rushed toward the nearby communication console and proceeded to relay his superior's orders.

As the rest of the men hurried to strap the fallen woman on a floating stretcher, then rushed her off the bridge, none of them ever noticed the slight dampness of the crotch of her black trousers, let alone the blood that was steadily staining the fabric.

TBC :)

Love
    SJ and Tatiana

11. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Okay, I took my eye off the ball on this fic for far too long! Great to see Han and Chewie heading up the boarding party, but I can only hope that nothing's seriously wrong with Mara.

I sense a couple of confrontations coming, and I don't foresee any of them as being pretty.

Hope this continues soon!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

12. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    W-wait a sec!

Han SHOT Mara??

Methinks a certain smuggler will have some explaining to do...

Great post, can't wait for more!

13. NinjaSkywalker

NinjaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2003
    Uhoh, what's wrong with Mara? I have a bad feeling about that blood....

More soon?

Matt

14. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Good evening you three :) Long time no see indeed, Tych :) I was wondering if you were still out there :)

Hello Matt and Binder Lover, let's find out about your bad feeling :)

Ready? Disclaimers and thanks, see first post

Meanwhile, unaware of the events that were occurring on Avenger, Vader switched off the comm, grimaced and closed his eyes. Were his face accessible, he would have rubbed it with his palms. His conversation with Ackbar had tired him a lot more than the ridiculously short battle with Avenger had.

If one could call this web of words a conversation, he sighed.

By bringing Executor by a main republican planet without any authorization, Vader had violated the treaty, and Ackbar had used this advantage to its maximum.

Evidently, no party wanted a conflict, and Executor's intervention had indeed saved the Cloud City - so the main question was what Vader would give to the Republic so they would announce that this intervention was in reality a well coordinated plan.

It didn't cost a lot, though, Ackbar wasn't a fool to press his counterpart too much, - only the price for Balti reconstruction and reparations to the victims families. But Vader did manage to keep the traitors under his custody and Luke was 'graciously' forgotten for the moment.

Luke's case would reappear, of course, but Ackbar had given Vader a great space for maneuver.

However, all this barter had left the Sith with a slight headache. Treating with
    crime lords was a lot easier for if you wanted to buy somebody's cooperation you just told so, set your price and negotiated - in the open.

What had happened had been basically the same procedure. After all, he 'had' bought Ackbar's cooperation. However, it had taken him twice more time and a thousandth more words, mostly because the deal had to not look as one.

It shouldn't be question of money, or of a banned word in high politics, it should be a question of ideals, mutual help and fraternity between two states.

Vader sighed.

The only satisfaction was to know that Ackbar liked these word laces as much as he himself, and appeared to truly suffer during the barter.

Solo had just returned with Luke and Jade- the mention was mutely showing
    at his comm console. It had arrived during the conversation, and this
    alone had calmed him a lot.

Luke was here, Jade was finally apprehended; maybe it had really
    ended...

A red alert suddenly appeared on the screen. A priority one call from... the
    medical bay?

Vader opened the channel immediately, his feelings in turmoil.

Surely he would have felt it if anything had happened to Luke? He tried to calm
    himself while the screen light up.

Forester's face appeared. Vader instantly noticed the raging desperation in the other man's eyes. "My Lord, we need you here. Now."

"Something happened to Luke?"

"Not... directly."

"What?"

"Hurry," said Forester, then the screen went black.

Vader stood and run to the hospital.

The first thing that Vader noticed when he stormed through the medbay's doors was a pacing Chewbacca who appeared to be quite in turmoil, although it was difficult to say with Wookiees.

"What happened to Luke?!" he inquired as coolly as he could manage while worry was clenching his heart.

The Wookiee started to reply, but Forester interrupted him as he entered, fear and desperation rolling out of him in waves.

"Luke is fine," the man replied succinctly. "We have other concerns."

He wasn't lying; Vader's own fear receded. "What concerns?" he asked, recovering some of his coldness.

"It's Jade. Please, follow me, my Lord."

'Jade?' the Dark Lord frowned behind his mask. "What's with her?" he demanded, not moving.

"My Lord, please, time is crucial here."

"Then the quicker you explain, the better," he retorted coldly.

Forester sighed in obvious exasperation at Vader's ever-rational stubbornness, then seemed to take a few seconds to gather his thoughts more rationally too. "Her body is reacting badly to the stun blast that hit her," h

15. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    Eep!

Mara's pregnant?

Wonder what the baby's name will be... :)

16. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great post. I have to admit that I suspected as much, but had forgotten about the harmful side effects of a stun blast on a pregnant woman. Let's just hope Vader's power is enough to save the child, and that Mara doesn't eventually provoke the Dark Lord into doing something stupid.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

17. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
  18. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    Up again! :)

19. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello everyone :)

Thanks for the great comments throughout the past weeks :) Tatiana and I are really happy that you're having so much fun with our joint venture :) Entertaining you means a lot to us :)

About more, Tatiana contacted me last week-end with a promise to send me her addition to my part wihin the week, but so far, I havent' gotten anything back from her. We're working on the next part though, don't worry :)

More coming ASAP, I give you my word on that!

In the meantime, thanks again for your patience, your continued interest, and your kindness! It's a pleasure to exchange fun with you :)

Love
    Mireille XXX

20. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
  21. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Good morning everyone :)

Just a quick word to encourage you about your latest bout of waiting for more :)

Yup, more is coming soon; Tatiana just sent me her addition for chapter 17 (a father and son part ;P) We only have to fuse our two parts together, beta a little, and it will be on its way to you :)

Hope to see you around then ;P

thanks again for your continued interest, all of you; entertaining you means a lot to us :)

Love
    Mireille XXX

22. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    Wonderful news!

What was your favorite part to write?

23. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello :)

Yup, more is here at last :) While the rest of the chapter is still waiting for Tatiana's final approval after the beta work, the first 2 pages were mine, so they are good to go right this moment ;)

Fasten your seat belts :)

Disclaimers and thanks, see first post

Power Lust: Lust for Revenge
    Part 17: Luke's return

At first, Luke was barely aware that he was alive, or even himself. The only thing that he knew was that it was dark and that he was content by that situation, not questioning it.

Then, a cool wave of energy swept away the darkness and he became aware that he was laying on a bunk, probably asleep or unconscious.

Asleep?, he frowned, then tried to remember how he had ended up in that situation. At first, he could not remember anything. He could not remember being hurt, and he could not remember fighting, or even merely falling asleep. Still tired, he decided to let time go by him.

After a while, more sensations entered his consciousness; his body felt strangely heavy, as if he had been sleeping for days instead of hours. He also felt strangely nauseous, and he had one of those headaches... His tongue felt strange in his mouth, his throat was relatively dry; he swallowed to make it more pleasant to feel.

Then his ears tuned in once again.

And he heard 'it'.

The sound of his nightmares; the sound of the man who had been badly injured and forced to live in a survival suit forever...

The sound of his father's breathing.

Comforted yet worried by his presence, he dimly became aware that the other's leather-covered hand was the weight that pressed gently against his forehead. But why was he nearby?, he wondered next.

Last thing he finally remembered was that he himself was supposed to train new Jedi Knights and he hadn't seen his father for---

Wait, he stopped himself. He had seen his father on Yavin 4. Vader had come to visit him, then he had left in search of a Jedi... and had---

Suddenly piercing through the fog that had still been clouding his conscious mind, his memories of the past months came back to him, taking him back to the moment of when he had fallen asleep with Mara in his arms...

"Mara!!" he suddenly croaked even as he pulled away from his father's hand. He didn't go very far and quickly replaced his father's hand by his own when a vicious headache assaulted him. "Owwww," he groaned. "What happened? Where are we?"

"In the medbay, Son. Take it slowly," the Dark Lord replied, his voice gentle, " you've been in statis for quite a while. That's why you're feeling so strange."

Rubbing his forehead once again, Luke sighed and lied back. His father's gentleness puzzled him. As far as he could remember, they hadn't parted on quite friendly terms.

"What happened?" he repeated, turning his head a bit and looking at the black form in the chair nearby. "How did I end up here?"

"You and Jade were gassed by Piett and put in stasis..."

"Is she all right? What have you done to her?"

"...After that, Piett attacked Bespin," Vader continued without missing a beat, "but Jade overcame him and surrendered before any damage could be done to the city. She is in adequate health. I didn't harm her."

Fighting past his dwindling headache upon hearing those news, Luke frowned in confusion. Mara had surrendered to his father? And he himself hadn't been at her side when she had done so? Why hadn't she woken him? He slowly propped himself on his elbows, then pulled himself upward until he was more or less sitting on the bed. "I want to see her," he finally said, slightly winded by his recent 'exercise'.

Something wasn't right about all this, he thought in growing confusion. Something... was missing, and it didn't have to do with his separation from Mara.

"Not yet," the Sith replied calmly.

;P TBC :)

Eh eh, father and son are clashing already :) Hope you enjoy this as much as we do :)

Please let us know if you do ;P

Love
    Mireille And Tatiana

p.s. About your question, Binder Lover, my favorite part to write was this chapter

24. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    ....Great post. That's all I can say. You took my breath away! :)
    Great job, and I hope this continues!

25. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Hey, hey!

That were some very good post I just catched up with.
    Sorry, I wasn't on the boards for about a quarter year, I've missed so much.

I hope your shoulder is doing better, sorry to hear about your problems.

So, meanwhile Vader believes about Mara's change of mind? Why do I think I got the wrong impression about that. That would be a much to easy solution for the situation at hand so I thing you have something else up your sleeves.

Vader lifebonded to his unborn grandchild ? He better makes sure nothing hapens through that pragnancy to Mara. But given his age and his health the young girl will not have a vast lifespan, that's very sad.

:) Vadey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.