main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY "Power of the Force" Now on YouTube

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BPStoyle, Dec 1, 2011.

1. BPStoyle

BPStoyle Social Media Admin star 4

Jan 5, 2010
    Hey guys,

Since it's only a few days away from the 6-month mark from the Bisons event, I thought it might be a good time to make the "Power of the Force" show a bit more public. I know there was talk of a DVD, but since that never really materialized I figured we could at least put the video publicly online (where more people will see it), to get the group some more exposure. I've made the video link on Vimeo (which was initially private) public, and I have uploaded the show to the North Ridge's YouTube channel.

Watch on YouTube

Watch on Vimeo

Don't forget to share this with your friends, whether they've seen the show yet or not! :)

2. JediHeadBanger97

JediHeadBanger97 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2011
    Just watched it. YAY WE'RE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    For the record, Daniel Logan and Mike Stackpole have both seen the video now, through Twitter.

DL: "Looks like everyone had fun, including the audience. Lots of lightsabers! Thanks for the link."

MS: "That was unbelievably cool! Congrats to all. Looked like a blast was had by all. :)"

4. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    The video's officially passed the lead-in episodes in views.

The first lead-in video (which had the most views of the 6) had 257 views as of today, since it was put up six months ago.

The live show's video is up to 273 views as of today, and it's only been up for a week.

Pretty nice to see!

5. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    No wonder we got a spike! The video was featured in TFN's post "Star Wars is Everywhere" yesterday!

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Star_Wars_Is_Everywhere_Episode_LXV_142257.asp

6. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002

Sweet!!!!