main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Power of Two

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by son-of-kenobi, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    Only a handful of Jedi councillors were present in the flesh, with four members reporting from Middle and Outer Rim worlds leading troops in the the blood bath that were the Clone Wars.
    "The Chancellor suggests that I be sent to Utapau, Masters" Anakin continued, how was it his fault if the chancellor hadn't told him how exactly he had got the information.
    "The Council will decide that, Skywalker" Mace replied.

the look of deep dissatisfaction fell onto Skywalker's face as Mace effectively stamped out his chance at finishing off the General.

"So it is decided, Obi-wan will go to Utapau to engage Grevious" Mace Windu summarised.
    "Actually Masters, I would prefer it if my former apprentice came along as well." Obiwan responed, somewhat startling the councillor who sat beside him. " We have fought him before. Together, we are a formidable team." Obi-wan explained.

With a deciding nod from the holographic Yoda, the councillors rose as one to exit the room.

"See padawan," obi-wan began, but from the glare he received from his former apprentice, he restarted." Councillor Skywalker, it'll be like the good old days."

2. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    That was the intro to my new Story , Power of Two, as Obi-wan strives to bridge the gap that has formed between the two of them.

Characters: Anakin, Obi-wan Padme, Mace Windu , Yoda and Palpatine.
    Storyline: Events of ROTS if anakin and Obi-wan were closer togehter....and Anakin was away from the influence of Palapatine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.