main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Power

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by X_Raider, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X_Raider

X_Raider Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2005
    i was rewatching ROTS again and was thinking the sith was talkin to anakin about how everyone wants power and when they get it their afraid to lose that power but how anakin was saying that they only use it for good and the darkside uses it only for themselves. but when yoda was talking to obi-wan about how quagon,i think i spelled that wrong,found a way to be immortal that means that the jedi have power and by becoming immortal it shows the fear of losing that power so jedi do have fear and in someways are just as bad as the darkside

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I can see the Dark Side has clouded your judgment...

Jedi don't become immortal because of fear of losing power. Jedi who can retain their identify when they become one with the Force do so to pass along knowledge and provide guidance to younger / less experienced Jedi. They can not physically impact events they can only offer opinions and hope the younger Jedi takes them to heart.

The Dark Lord of the Sith created clones so his physical essence would be able to carry on. Each time he was struck down a new clone would activate. That is fear of losing power.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.