main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Powerful??

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by toomsdpt123, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toomsdpt123

toomsdpt123 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    who is the most powerful of all the jedi/sith to hold the power of the force? Emperor? Vader? yoda?

2. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    For the Jedi, I would say Yoda.

For the Sith......hmmmm that's one to think about. You could say Palpatine, but then he couldn't sense when Vader was about to turn on him in ROTJ. Had he known that, he'd probably of had Vader stay on Coruscant, instead of becoming Crispy Fried Palpatine. Speaking for him, he managed to stay hidden for all those years, so.......................

It's all a matter of opinion.

3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Welcome our boards toomsdpt123 :)

Emperor? Vader? yoda?

Vader could not feel many things and I am wondering how he found about his kids? :confused: because he did not see where they were at.

Yoda could not feel that a Sith was too closer from Anakin. He felt the Dark Side was getting around, but he could not feel who was.

So. The force is the same in both sides.

I think?

4. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    Okay. For Jedi it is Luke because he is the son of the Chosen One. Leia had as much potential, but since she didn't really develop her force powers, the diminished. For Sith it is Vader because he is Chosen One. In pure raw power he beats even Yoda. Same with Luke. Wait a sec. Now I'm incorrect. Kyp is the strongest Jedi. It clearly states in the NJO series that Kyp is stronger in raw power.

5. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Maarek Stele! :p

6. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    You could say Palpatine, but then he couldn't sense when Vader was about to turn on him in ROTJ.

Well Palpatine was a little invovled at the moment. He was using battle meditation to keep the fleet and storm troopers and other coordinated. And was using the Force to watch Luke and Vader, sensing the subtlties of their fight. And then he began to exhaust himself of the Force using the Lightning. So it was only natural that he didnt sense vaders deception. And it also didnt help the emperor that he tohught he had all the angles figured. Arrogance is amny a mans downfall Force or No.

Palpatine was probably the msot powerful Sith...but then again we Don't truly know the power of the ancient Sith Lords except for some comics and maybe a game snipet. We may be given evidence in the future that one of the Anciet Sith Lords was infact more powerful.

The Jedi would definetly be Yoda, or Mace Windu. Both Jedi's skills were unrivaled.

7. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Luke would kick Yoda or Mace.

And NJO clearly states that Kyp *thinks* he has more power. He is wrong.

8. Ashandarei

Ashandarei Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 21, 2004
    Marcus is correct. Luke circa YJK or TUF would destroy Yoda and Mace. Kyp is just an upstart who thinks he's hot; like Marcus said, he thinks he's more powerful than Luke. The author of the book where Kyp thinks this has explicitly stated that it's a sign of how Kyp is still fairly immature.

In terms of mastery of the Force, I'd go with Palpatine. Considering he beat the stuffing out of some of the most powerful Jedi in the OJO, was dangerous enough that even Vader was afraid to face him alone, and when he was reborn went head to head with Luke while Leia assisted him with Force powers and still barely lost, I think he deserves the spot.

9. Valacar

Valacar Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 26, 2004
    As of now I think we can all agree that it's a matter of oppinion.

I believe Revan was the most Powerfull Jedi and the most Powerfull Sith. I believe it's been stated that the ancient Sith and Jedi were much stronger then the ones in the movies.

10. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    naturally, so much has been lost over time! i'd probably go with Reven, Jedi and sith!

11. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    I thought Anakin was thought as the best. He did have the most midichlorians, lest we not forget that. ;)

12. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    talent, Luke or Yoda for Jedi, Palps or Kun for Sith, and for brute raw for power/potention, Luke, and both Anakins, maybe possibly throw in Ben, dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.