main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Powers that be

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by SaberGiiett7, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Are there secret Powers that be controlling our media and Government?

2. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
  3. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Ever hear of the Illuminati or Trilateral Commission?

4. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Is this a joke?
    There is no way that a large conspiracy of that type could remain hidden.

5. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
  6. Coolguy4522

Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    I bet you listen to Art Bell.

7. Darth_Drunk

Darth_Drunk Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    Yes, I have heard of them, but no they don't exist. I rule the world and I do it alone, although I do have many leutenants and lackeys, but I hold all the power.

Seriously, doesn't the fact that they have been in several dozen books and movies defeat the purpose of being a SECRET organization?

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Thats my whole point,those movies and books probably came out after they were exposed.That does'ent mean they can't they can't continue with their plans of a One World Order.Sheleigh if your out there back me up.Whose Art Bell?

9. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    If this cabal has been exposed, why are you asking if they exist?

The movement towards a one world government is the natural of society, not the work of some secret organization. What do they stand to gain?

10. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I don't know I just had to think of a way to bring the issue for discussion.

11. Jedi_Master_Anakin

Jedi_Master_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2002
    Yes, the alleged N.W.O or New World Order has actually been in action since before World War 2. If you look at the back of the United States dollar. It has the "all seeing eye" on the piramid. What is not known to many is that this sign has been the sign of the Illuminati. And underneath it in Latin letters it says "A New World Order" The Illuminati have been in movement for a very long time. There is a theory that Hitler was actually apart of the New World Order, but he dissagreed with them on who the leader would be. So Hitler went against the world.

12. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Exactly Anikan I have this book that talks about the dollar thing and the slow and steady loss of U.S soverignety.

13. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    I think you people are way too paranoid. [face_plain]

14. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Ignoring this threat is too big a folly.Paranoia is sometimes justified

15. Jedi_Master_Anakin

May 25, 2002
    I personally believe that it is not paranoia, but rather an exeptance of what is true. Would you call the President Paranoid because he said that that the first Anthrax delivery was not the last? No, he was just stating what is going to happen. That is the same with the New World Order. If you live in the United States, you will have noticed that there are now more laws regarding "security". Doesn't it seem odd that Hitler did the same thing? The World Power will continue to create new laws because of "tragic events", and eventually the citizens will be powerless to stop them. It has happened many times in the past, and what is stopping them from doing it now? Nothing, because people like yourself are too secure in your seats of power. And that is where their power lies. Ignorance, is bliss untill it catches up to you.

16. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Where is the evidence to support these claims?
    The problem with conspiracy theories is that those that believe them take the lack of evidence as proof of conspiracy. Do you really think that if a secret organization were trying to take over the world (you still have not given a reason as to why they would want to do this), do you really think that they would be foolish enough to announce their presence on the back of our currency?

17. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Clearly Anikans much better at putting our Theory down than I am.World unification opens alot of enticing doors.Power and money of course but the truth is how can we know their reasons,their agenda is theirs to be known.

18. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    And theirs alone.Who knows why the money says that, their the people who put it on in Latin not us.

19. Jedi_Master_Anakin

May 25, 2002
    What would they have to gain? uhh how about everything? Think, it has been the dream of many billions of people to be in control of the world. And that is what they have to gain. They would be in direct control of the people of the world. Isn't it kind of odd that we as a people are far more restricted than we were 20 years ago? And here is my favorite kicker!

England has already banned guns. Russia is in the process of doing so. And so is the United States. Do you know what the first thing the Nazi Party did was? They made laws after tragic events, just like today's societies are doing.

"Today will go down in history. For the first time ever one country has full gun control laws. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and we will lead the rest of the world into a new age."

Do you people find yourselves agreeing with this statement? Well it was not spoken by a person that you would admire. These words were spoken out of the cold lips of Adolf Hitler in 1935.

And yet people are failing to see the connection between then and today. There is no difference of intent. The only difference is that now they are much much smarter. And now, they are almost going to be unstoppable when their plan is finally laid out.

20. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    hmmm very well said

21. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    I highly doubt that.

And besides, I think there's too diverse a population in this country to have something similiar to Nazi-ism actually take over the government.

Maybe you should start worrying about more realistic problems.

[face_plain]

22. Jedi_Master_Anakin

May 25, 2002
    Maybe you should start to realize the danger that every human being on Earth is in. Don't you get it? Hitler duped the Germans with charisma, and they are a very diverse populace. And the United States is no different, all they have to do is put the Americans in danger and they will vote for any law that seems to protect them. And other countries will do the same. That is all that 9/11 was. A stepping stone to create laws to "protect" its citizens.

23. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    I don't think the Germas were as diverse as the population in America. At the very least, I'm sure that regardless of religion, most of them were white.

Anyway, people are not going to vote for just any law because of 9/11. Everyone I know is more sensible than that. I think you just WANT to be paranoid!

24. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Their intentions are sinister but I don't believe the Illuminati will take the Nazi approach it will be even more suttle than a simple Charismatic leader rising.It will be the fear of the worlds popluce that will help feed to that.Our ignorence is going beyond rebuking their existents but leading to the matter of a unified world in the first place.

25. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    Oh geez, you really believe in the Illuminati? [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.