main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends POWERSTREIN:a new order ,Gelt,Jedi,Sith new screenplay FINISHED!REVIEWS PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by icxggrethixzchain, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icxggrethixzchain

icxggrethixzchain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002
    POWERSTREIN

with TERRA ALKOLIT
    SECHAUE
    THIN KELLY
    DEATH DUTCHESS
    TEISHA WAYDARK
    ATEY
    MEKIIA
    BIMKER'YIG
    MALAKIA OCHOTO
    EMPORESS SETRIA

WITH PLANETARY EVIDENCE BY
    KERA 'THEA'T'GAR
    YATEMIYRK
    KETH'TIA'ALGORE
    MOON PALEODOR
    RAILTRESS
    ALETRESFEY
    NATHERENE

2. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

....Durring an excisement of greater control,from lagging remenances that layde in destruction from the era's in which rebellion and empire were at odds,the tranquil worlds fell to order with the following of a moderate republic,but all was not to be foresaken in the eyes of the valiant,or defiant,and the seeds to a time of greater war was nearing once again,making the name's of Jedi,and Gelt champions unearth themselves,and bandit and unkempt elitists unfurl their plans.....

3. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

OPENING VIEW:the city of Kera Trent,spanning 20 miles,with 20 story structures at most,and activity centers,lays at the clouded sunsetting sky,as the character Terra Alkolit is panned to walking towards the outskirts of the city in a brown robe(Athehuit species,which have blemished grey-green scales and tan desert like skin)CUT:now into activity area,view 5 thugs converging,and spying as Kera Trent makes to a tech dealer with an open booth

EXT:eek:PEN MARKETPLACE

TERRA
    These supplies are indeed a maligned offer,but as such that I need to be availed of a purchase I ask of you how much for this cartofec disk

MERCHANT
    Several republic chips or you trade?hmmm yes you trade ehye you a Jedi-me take what you have

TERRA
    How do you know I don?t operate within the bounds of republic money,for one I may have more than a good reason to barter with you as you?ve offered,however,what it is that has you beseeching me leaves me asking questions about you?re offer to help?.a Jedi

MERCHANT
    I pay good money,keep shop,old days many die when empire fall,business good,but I like Jedi,I know one one time,me help you if need a cartofec-or some underrunner supply,barter you and I hmmm?

TERRA
    Yes?my fears that once allied support will vouch no help,are indeed part of all you say,and my acceptance is equelly as carefull,as it is that plans with Jedi-

VIEW:suddenly two lazer? careen just past Terra and hit a few stuffs at the stand,the merchant hits the ground,and Terra takes light saber,deflecting 3 more shots,as taking the tech,starts to run,they fire a few times,as reaching four way dirt street,empty of all activity,suddenly 2 thugs are thrown against a wall,and jumping down on them,Terra takes one held in front of himself as the other three turn to

TERRA
    What is this attack,what quarrel have you with the Jedi?

THUG
    Or what you?ll drop you?re prisnor,and send us to our fate
    (looks to others they all laugh)

TERRA
    If there?s a reason you?re trying to kill me,perhaps you should confess,as you?ve said there may be a grave answer for that which is violated by a Jedi?s request

THUG
    Yeah we were hired-
    (the other gets from ground,and lights a saber,lunging at,as the other?s fire,the prisoner thug is killed,and breaking through a glass wall,into a empty warehouse,the thugs follow)

INT:WAREHOUSE
    VIEW:running quickly TERRA deflects two shots,and as jumps to a series of plated discs,that have chain from,the Thug also jumps to it(some talent)2 of other three try to jump with chains to get to plate,and discover it helps to bring plate to ground,as the two saber duel,Terra must jump again to another plate to avoid lazer fire,the other follows,but when making a final jump to a closed rail cat walk,the thug is slashed by TERRA and falls to death,as Terra opens elctro portal window to a landing pad style roof,and looks about,suddenly the three lazer shooters open with several lazers,as a air speeder,gets set to fire,Terra jumps to a another building that has alive smoke stacks,they can?t see position,then makes a jump to ground,they follow just spotting,several lazer?s do damage as enter an activity area again,Terra dives into a circle about an entertainer,these just taking note of the problem from around the corner,and as the thugs get closer telling to move away and fire a bit,Terra blends through the crowd,and is viewed hoping from a building a block away as the thug speeder leaves in far view,jumping to ground three are walking towards a comm Kiosk,at a tiled,lit area,the sky is near totall nite

EXT:KIOSK
    VIEW:the three females,two are human and one is a Krael,in a black robe,with some trims showing Gelt style,hop aback,and the Gelt(SECHAUE)puts hand at saber but just looks

SECHAUE
    Ahh , well human,?Jedi you?re quite a sight for sore eyes,battle torn,and needing help,the type of help forbidden by most of the republics amassing nerf fodder

TERRA
    Ahh...well yes,I?m in a bit of a fix,I actually was planning to find mutual friends of the force at Kera Trent,and thou

4. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

INT:TEMPLE
    VIEW:the girls follow Jedi Malakai Ochoto,to a dusty comm room,with black tech,and brush off some and nod to him,smiles,leaves,walks to a mediation room,sits and closes eyes,force energy ether,CUT:
    EXT:CAMPSITE
    VIEW:Sechaue and Terra are standing at an altar

SECHAUE
    Though I have often been incouraged to believe the foudation of the altars were only Gelt,my time spent searching,nd opening my mind has lead me to other beliefs

TERRA
    Such as those who were responsible for the ancient materials we wandered into,perhps at the time when the name of the force channeling warriors were less known,or structured every group were bound bound together,the laws of greater nature the binding element..

SECHAUE
    That may be Jedi,the only way all that is taught could have survived is if each?s foundation was beheld of the other?s views,or murual disciplines,and respect for ?the force?eeuh?do you sense it

TERRA
    What?the truth that we are not so shallow in our mutual..

SECHAUE
    No,not that..there?s a message breaking through the air?there?s a force strong ally making a message to those who?d listen?concentrate?a Jedi I believe
    (she closes eyes,and Terra looks escue,shakes then does as well)

VIEW:Malakai now is in painfull concentration,and begins to speak

MALAKAI
    Listen to the fate of our kind,the reasons to jion are a great many,fretold of troubles with those who?d begin a new opressive empire??yes?yes?. KERA TRENT!!

VOICE
    Kera Trent
    (is made in the air,as the two are now involved with finding the message and look to eachother each now that a word has been made)

SECHAUE
    I bid reception for that which is told?what is thy biding

MALAKAI
    Gelt?female?and a Jedi?you have found an important key to this battle which will be faught?I have a member of Kera Trent with me?there is much to be done..i bid you journey to this temple at Keth?Tia?Algore?you will find ?

(the altar is now alive)

VOICE
    This place within the purity of reception for this message,and our alliance?farewell

TERRA
    That was very powerfull,I?ve never felt such a prgression of force perceptions at such a distance

SECHAUE
    Yes?perhaps our time has come to deal with a calling that is of a greater revielle as well,the message and the journey?..we must go now

TERRA
    As well as I except?.i hope you have a faster way around then those
    (nods to lizard,which humphs)

SECHAUE
    Heuhy?.oh yes,besides,without wings they?d not get past the atmosphere!
    (she says as leading away to center village)

INT:TEMPLE COMM ROOM
    VIEW:Council Gina is speaking with a guard from Kera Trent,one of her loyalists

GINA
    very good,what news of our other members that were there durring the incendent

GUARD
    Well,there?s no telling which onnes we can trust,however,with the guard ms Waydark left,and our own members who aren?t as publicly aknowledged,we?ve made a good grouping,-of course I can?t vouch for the Yatemiyrk?s-

TEISHA
    No-good there,we?ll be fisty and set to roll these fools to much to hold back?if that?s what you ment

GUARD
    Uh?of course?excuse me my lady-

GUARD(Y)
    Dear,dear,we will go as any special alliance-?(lkooks to guard)lady Waydark?with a strong resolve and will to fight and nothing more

TEISHA
    Oh why do I even let imperialists like you be my bodygaurd

GUARD
    Eeuh?well ?as such we have our destination aknowledged and will be expectingt to greet you there within 4 days

GINA
    Very?that is all?
    (offs screen)

GINA
    Other than how many we are acounted for?I assure this place is rich with,wild life,and possibly metal ore,which our engineers will use.

TEISHA
    What place is this

GINA
    The swamp moon of PALEODOR
    (says as MALAKAI enters looking serious)

EXT:KETH?TIA?ALGORE
    VIEW:Bimker?yig?s craft is occupied with him s pilot,Teisha co-pilot,Gina,and two friendly looking chub chubs,with lazer guns they sit at open to 20ft by 8ft area,craft is dark grey,with black

5. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    ...so the battle begins...

EXT:CHESHIA DAYN/RAILTRESS
    VIEW:the 10 mile city with,grey buildings(25 stry at most),has a few buildings on fire,a few places the city guard(nearly stormtrooper like armour,lazers etc,grey)are laying killed,while their bodies are being taken to morgue vehicles,some people look paniced,other?s don?t care

INT:COUNCIL OFFICE
    (two councils,one a Twiek,the other a Krael female sit opposite sides of a view screen,that shows what?s happening,two gaurds at door)

T1
    By god what do we have now,150 killed defenders,and ½ the city supporting her

K1
    We don?t have much choice unless,we can find their secret compound,but to keep a strict marshall law,including,opening all radar satellites to watch the city borders

T1
    I never herd of such dastardly counter to sensibility,if this crazy ms?Setria thinks there?s a reason for her madness I certainly would like to know-
    (a new council has entered,a Yoda species,in reg clothes)

Y1
    Oh but there is senator Wieuh,done with the peace this side of the universe is?.for allys with the?.Sith will be the one who seeks to be empress
    (fade,as pans from some of the attacked area)

EXT:ELITIST COMPOUND
    (two high gaurds,in black attire,with shoulder pads,and sabers,and empirial; hats,dark green,with brown trim cuffs,collor etc,stand behind Setria,in a warroir like gown of off beige,and purple trim,there are 4 transports for ground attacks,with 10 soldiers in front of each,and 20 pilots stand,beyond them the open ground wall to star bay reveals flyers,grey and simple,looking like sort of smaller versions of mundane x-wings)

SETRIA
    By the calling of all that governs those who are born to take power,and in the name of the cowering fools who will fall to my push into their weakling governments,and thus my eventual
    enthrownment,I bade you make a grande final assualt,before the final takeover begins,go!

VIEW:they gather to flyers and leave,the fighters streaming away quickly,a few do 360?s she and the two guard watch

G1
    My heighness,shall I enform the the awaiting troops to prepare for the action this evening

SETRIA
    Yes,that?d be suitably an advanced recognition of our success,high guard,however we are all to foresworn to take these cowards in full force?..and with darker elements,?..no tonight will represent the first task for my loyal dark side assasins??dear novice,you and you(to them)are surely confused by this-

G2
    No,of course any stipulation that occurs,I and the liutenant,can cover for?.our Gelt sworn ability-

SETRIA
    Silence!?the Sith will now complete the foundations of my Empire

EXT:CITY
    VIEW:at night several gov like places have Setria guard standing in front of,and a few more destroyed places,see some more killed gaurds,and regular citizens,nobody to take away now however,a view of three Elitist fighters,shooting two city fighters,in dog fight,ends with one crashing into high radio tower at perimeter city,the other starts to crash dive,then is lazer obliviated
    VIEW:at a star bay,several try running to a flyer,2 are the T1,and K1 councils,some reg looking citizens with lazers cover,then saber sound goes,two sith in black reg emprial looking garments,jump towards before they reach ramp,the 5 males,2 females fire lazers,they deflect,killing one m,one f,then one throws saber through ,and uses a lazer,away view the terror of saber killing,the T1 body slumps to ground,burning,and K1 arm swaffs away,as we notice each there is killed,CUT:the two sith back view walk towards the nearly open 2000, seat arena like gov council ish place,and 10 soldiers iether side,and 2 high guard at right,of Setria,with an open door to building behind them,they reach and bow to her

SETRIA
    Heie a ha haia haia ???.soon the focus of attention will be my empowerment to Empress prime of the Republic,but first I declare Raltress our home world,you will find any traitors or those seeking rebellion in the other cities and kill them,soon we will have our fleet constructed

S1
    Of course,my empress Setria,the plea

6. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

final battle

each side builds their army

Teisha trains Sechaue's girl cousins as pilots

ends with questions as to sqaud and elitists status

themes finished,writing as of yet

reviews appreciated....

7. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

oh yeah....battle

INT:ALETRESFEY COUNCIL CHAMBER
    VIEW:the chamber is like that in STAMFOTF,the people enter and are seated,and the group and
    LG,KG,Kweitzoo sit together,and Gina and Sehcaue take the center soon after

GINA
    Today?s incedent I,believe will settle any questions about the impending disaster that could
    beset us all if we fail to recognize what this Setria and her Elitists are plying for?.(dissetlement)
    she has taken control of the planet Railtress,one that our friend Kwietzoo,(looks to,aknowledges)
    was a councelit at,and he was barely able to escape with his own life,there were many deaths,and reports of Sith as her high gaurds are substantiated(disquiet),mghm mhhgm
    therefore from this day forth the alliance we are now invoking includes Kera?Thea?t?Gar
    and Aletresfey??when this meeting concludes a vote on the matter?.and several more
    planets will be petitioned?.Sechaue

Sechaue
    This is no small issue?those of us,which I believe are most everyone who value
    the ways of the force,and wht it has done to preserve life,will find what I tell you now
    even more of a reason to see to these agreements,..a battalion,several days ago we
    discovered an ancient chamber with information and the warning that a time of war approaches,
    for laying in shallow waiting were constituants of the dark side,they will use this war to
    undo the peace,and take control(disquiet),this of course was told to as members of the
    Sith??we have reason to believe there will be an attack soon on Kera?Thea?t?Gar?..
    please let us take the necessary steps to ensure our victory there?..
    (LG,now takes forum)

LG
    I have had a discussion with this Setria before todays battle began,she is crazy and
    just the type of foe to do as we have foreseen,I am in totall support of a mutual
    military alliance?.and any more evidence needed for those of us who are not certain will be
    provided?..please call this to a vote now

INT:ALETRESFEY STARBAY
    VIEW:the bay has 5 1000 M destroyers,and 15 battle cutters,and 50 fighters being worked on
    as LG,KG,and Kwietzoo walk about inspecting

EXT:KERA?THEA?T?GAR BATTALION COMPOUND
    VIEW:the new craft lands at a great flat deck,next to temporary,new starbay holds,there are
    5 500 m destroyers,100 fighters,the group exits,as we first see a bunch of soldiers,etc standing
    formation 250,as Gina and Teisha approach in front and adress

GINA
    We have been on the go for several weeks,and are now finally at our strongest that we have been in Kera?s history(yeah!),with a few modifications,we have a sqaudren of high caliber
    fighters,and several crafts with improved shielding,I think our star pilot ms Waydark wishes to
    make a statement

TEISHA
    I have seen to the work that was done as swiftly and acurately as possible,and have used
    the new tech in practice manuevers at Aletresfey,and today we?ll begin these sessions here
    (yeah!),with any luck,the first sight our enemy gets of what their facing?they?ll just turn tail and run?black,TY,and Rogue squadrens make to your fighters,we take out a series of drone plates
    today on our first run

GINA
    dismissed

EXT:KERA?THEA?T?GAR
    VIEW:they run to fighters,etc,then exercise takes place,viewed flying from compound, slab like,flying targets that go about while they make fancy flying and fire lazers at,Teisha does a
    triple roll,3 following(1 roll) targeting 3 slabs at varying places,a few more sequences,then
    as night settles the fighters land at compound

INT:ELITIST LEAD DESTROYER
    VIEW:4 high gaurds,Setria at front deck as their fleet exits hyper space,6 gun crafts,
    and 5 troop tansports,and 60 fighters are viewed breaking,then see it?s towards
    Kera?Thea?t?Gar

EXT:COMPOUND
    VIEW:alarm sounds,they get to crafts,pan to city,soldiers,take positions at gov building
    marketplace etc,with them as a group the group

EXT:SPACE
    The Aletresfey fleet jumps to hyper,then after a few seconds arrives at Kera,they begin
    combat in space

INT:ALETRESFEY LEAD DESTROYER
    VIEW:LG,KG,Kwietzoo at front deck

LG
    Well it worked,they d

8. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    EXT:CITY
    VIEW:eek:ff from a city starbay Terra,and KG rush forward with 10 troopers,as they fire
    D,TK,also firing,they make leeway,through court area

EXT:pLATFORM
    VIEW:Sechaue does a two turn in lead roundabout saber to saber,then pulls a lighting fixture
    that flys and smashs back of Setria,she stumbles,but manages a block on one knee,then
    Setria turns and jumps force jumps onto shuttle,offs saber,and whirling one hand then
    focusing each sends force lightening,Sechaue,blocks with saber,but it takes over she falls and spazes

SETRIA
    Heiu hei ieh heaah what little strength in the finer arts I see you?ve attempted
    to learn,are pitifull against my encompassing powers of all three sects of force users,
    do you think I?d I have Sith servants at my mercy if my own caste into the weave of
    life wasn?t at least as worthy as my title of Emporess

SECHAU
    There?.there..is no order which hails those who lie un self goated dishonour,and
    Feeble use of the true nature of the force,I fear you?ve underestimated my Gelt conditioning

Setria
    Hmm?we shall debate this as I tear down the weak woman which stands before me,
    And perhaps conform her to the powers of the dark side

VIEW:Setria re-lights saber and jumps at,they duel more

EXT:NEAR STARBAY
    VIEW:as the group moves forward after a few stragler lazer fire,enemy retreating,suddenly 4
    Soldiers are force thrown against metal cargo door(writting sign above alien)door dents in they
    slump over,and two sabers are heard lighting,Terra and KG walk forward cautiously,the sky is starting to turn night time,they walk to another cargo door area(runner doors),brown building
    and on top (40 ft) the see two sith,in black robes,and force jump to them,they duel,making
    leeway ither direction quite aways as fighters streak above firing,they make to end building and
    An glass window to starbay is shattered by force push sith,the two sith jump in,and Terra and
    KG follow,there are two civilian crafts(grey&brown 100ft)and 4 fighters,as they duel,one sith jumps away,KG can?t see,then a fighter is force thrown(albiet in retrospect),KG see puts arm in front making a medi-force that allows him to be shoved 20 ft but not injured,Terra and sith
    are at opposite sides of a tech rolling consule,the sith suddenly with some elctro at arms shoves through,and smiles,then pauses?no reaction,suddenly Terra saber cuts off nap,KG takes two
    back 360 body swaffs and sith loses saber KG then force pushes into civilian flyer and walks to and punches at neck,thusly falling unconcious

EXT:pLATFORM
    VIEW:20 ft distance between the two,Sechaue has an arm wound and two robe slashs,but
    Setria has 7 robe slashes,and a gash on leg,she back steps at ramp to shuttle

SETRIA
    We will fight again,and you will lose,you will die like the challengers before you,I warn
    you this is only the beginning assault of my mighty Empire to be

VIEW:shuttle leaves,docks with tattered battle cruizer,only 2 left

EXT:SPACE
    VIEW:the Aletresfey and Kera crafts get together as if to make final barrage,but the
    two cruizers make hyper jump

TEISHA
    Damn?the one that got away??I hope our friends at the surface have had
    an easy battle?all squads return to temp compound for victory fracas,nice flying
    Bimker,didn?t know that you had uncanny piloting wit

BIMKER
    Well,I know enough to make a few kills in a case such as today?

EXT:NATHERENE
    VIEW:fade in,main city,the finalizing of takeover is in effect,(humans,mug mugs,jar jars)are
    in handcuffs etc,as Setria soldiers take away,?several weeks later?,there are some of natives,and
    her soldiers standing in uniform,200,as two high guard,and general walk behind,(black dress,with collar,lace,saber at hip)

SETRIA
    We will begin construction of a newly fortified space fleet with the Natherene space station
    now under my full control?.we shall arrest any tresspasers into our space ways,and
    soon the final step to securing Kera?thea?t?gar will begin,a certain vengence,and victory my
    loyal servants
    (she has ominous look)

INT:Aletresfey Cruize

9. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

This is finished

what's funny?
    what's ill-discerned as for a more interpreted sequence?
    what's action happening?
    who should get in more trouble?

people....people.... reviews please or a sequel of some
    'marscoiupan' will never get written

thank you so much

10. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002

anybody look at this no...

this is the final 'bump'

so if there is even a little to be said for it
    that might have a review message