main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Practice Announcement

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The next practice is scheduled for Friday January 6th at the Vice"I was press-ganged" Chancellor's abode probably at the usual time.

(She is talking about cooking squid ink pasta. Pretend to like it.)[face_whistling] [face_sick]:D

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    yeah, right. that's all you... [face_sick]

3. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    Yes as usual it's from 630 on. This is the last time i post a time sence it is always the same.
    Be ready to welcome a wookie with alot of whacking!

4. Rurouni_Botosai

Sep 15, 2005
    Hello, So am I going to be alone at practice?

5. Rurouni_Botosai

Sep 15, 2005
    And the answer is a cancelation of practice because I can't see the road from my house. Better our fight suck than we be dead... well I'll have to thik that over but I'm pretty sure it's right?

6. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    True dat.

In place of a physical practice we must instead visualise it. Be the duel.

Be the saber.

Saber, duel. Duel, saber.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na...[face_hypnotized]

7. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    om mane padme hum...

nope, it ain't working.

as a post script, practice has tentatively been rescheduled for tomorrow, that is, saturday january 7th at three-ish o'clock, in what is (presumably since i have not heard different, yet) the same place, that is, my house.

subject to change at the whim of Hizzownself, or any of us who are anxious about the fog.
    which is supposed to clear up around noon, but we shall see.

*end transmission*

8. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    Is practice still on for today? Anyone? Anyone?

I'm all for it, just for the record. But I also have some costume orientated stuff I could do, and the sooner I know what's up the better I can decide whether to go today or tomorrow to look for what I needs.:cool:

That's all I'm sayin'...[face_monkey]

9. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Practice will be held Friday January 13th (Wow, look at that date.:eek: Good thing I don't believe in the bad luck thing. [face_shame_on_you] Of course I did fall and break my finger on a Friday the 13th.)[face_thinking] at 6:30 pm. The location will be Pm's to everyone as we have a new place to keep us out of the cold but I can't broadcast the secret pass word over the internet.[face_shhh]

10. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Due to the fact that this coming Friday night is our club meeting and then Saturday is a meeting with St. Mort's we will have practice on Thursday evening. Same as last week for time and place.

11. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    not to ruffle the imperial plumage, but i respectfully submit that driving over there three times in three days is a bit unviable, so i'm probably going to have to miss something.

i'm just saying.

12. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    I'ma have to second that. At that rate I woudn't even be able to afford the gas to drive to work (I'm that broke right now, and no joking). Couldn't we have an early practice on Saturday instead? Or (dare we attempt it) after our meeting? I know I could try to be good and not be going off topic all the time and stuff... Honest.

13. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    just so's ya'll know, Saturday is a no-go for us since it's J's birthday and we have plans. but since he's not doing the WonderCon thing anymore, it's not really an issue, i'm just letting ya know.

14. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < but since he's not doing the WonderCon thing anymore, it's not really an issue, i'm just letting ya know >

awwww! :(
    i was REALLY hoping that was going to work out somehow!

15. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    There will be no practice tonight due to difficulties.
    We will ahve practice tomorrow evening after the meeting. So everyone be prepared.

16. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    I'm all for that, but I may have to be a bit late to the meeting, but only 15 minutes or so. Not sure yet.

17. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    *puts on silly hat, and clears throat in a vice-chancellor-ish way*

okay, gang. the reason i didn't rush home and post any plans for this weekend (as Our Master's Voice) is... well, because there really isn't anything to post. apparently we're going to have a relatively quiet weekend. no meetings (thank the dieties of your choice) and no huge pratices. something about playing with paper boats on friday, maybe, and a very small practice saturday for greg and josh. or something. but nothing specific to report, and no real need to be anywhere at a certain time.

so unless Hizzownself changes his mind, enjoy your free time, such as it is. maybe work on some costumes or props or something. enjoy your family, scratch your pet(s) behind the ears, catch up on some reading, organize your sock drawer, or whatever. see you next week, if not sooner.

*transmission ended*

18. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    hey...Darb...*poke...poke...jab...jab...*...you coming over to play wif da boats??.....*(insert subliminal message about corpse bride pre-streeting this week here....)*

meow.....

me*

19. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
  20. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    hmm. well, another quiet-ish week for us, i suppose.

spoke to Hizzownself tonight as he was on his way to go see george carlin, and he sez:

thursday evening: more mardi gras dinner preparation
    friday: nothing, "unless somebody wants to do something"
    saturday: yet more mardi gras preparation, in the form of afternoon practice of the mardi gras fight, and probable (afternoon?) workshop/preparation/thingie

so there you have it...

21. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    update on the mardi gras preparation saturday thing:

apparently, the projected time for this is 10am to 3pm, at the float barn naturally.

all help appreciated, only you can help prevent someone trying to make me paint!

(or should i have put this under "events?" oh well.)

22. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    practice/activity for weekend thingie of february 9th-12th, as far as i know at this time, subject as always to possible change due to moodswings, distraction, or application of wild hairs:

thursday 9th- float barn, looks like there may be painting of scenery so don't show up in yer go-to-meetin' clothes

friday 10th- (haven't heard anything yet)

saturday 11th- think there is NO float barn thingie occurring on this day, so Hizzownself proposes practice one-ish in Tater's driveway, after which Lord Tater proposes giving the star wars RPG a go, five-ish
    -- no idea what's going on re food --

sunday- (not a clue. i'm working)

23. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    hmm.....seeing as how i'm actually off that day....flower shop and video store both....perhaps food can be arranged.....and...hmmm....mebbe.....*coughmirrormaskcough*.....

acourse...there's also the very real possibility that i'll be deadtotheworld asleep....or not......

meow.....

me*

24. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    welllll.... since the boss has never gotten back to me about anything we are doing this week-end, i haven't got much to say. just want you all to know *I* am not the one who forgot...
    o_O

i assume there is more painting/whatever is needed on thursday, at the float barn.

friday...? *insert "shrug" smiley face here*

i do know that saturday is supposed to be great storage unit cleaning for mort's... wherever the heck their storage is. (my letter says "TBA - the storage place") :confused:

and at some point, i have been threatened with... dancing lessons...? :eek:

25. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Friday is our monthly meeting, if nothing else.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.