main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary !!PRANCING BANTHA!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    DRK_HLMT stumbles around and finally gains his composure. "Well, it looks like I picked a bad day to come to the Prancing Bantha. I wonder what Lonestar is up to. Maybe I will go pester him for a while." As DRK_HLMT begins to walk out the door, he hears laughter. DRK_HLMT spins around and pulls his ring out and proceeds to place it on his finger. The room is suddenly quiet and DRK_HLMT smiles to himself. "You all should know that evil will always win because good is dumb!" As DRK_HLMT turns to walk out the door he trips and lands face first in a pile of Bantha poodoo. The door swings shut and laughter insues at the Prancing Bantha once again.

2. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    "Poor DRK_HLMT," Naz-Mero says. "He's a good guy trying to be bad. But surely is a funny guy. You saw how he slipped and fell."

The Jedi Master moves his head sideways, trying to find reasons. But none is found. He returns his look towards Darth MaulChael. "Do you like the Aunt Beru's Blue Milk? It does a body good!"

3. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    quietly sips drink

4. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero watches silently as jangoboy71 sips his drink. He seems to keep winning in his solitary game of darts. He waves to him, saluting the gamer.

The Jedi Master returns his gaze to Darth Maulchael and smiles. Have a nice day, my friend. He walks back a couple of steps, turns around and returns to his table. He clips his lightsaber back to his belt, and pours some more water to drink. He nods and smiles to Darth Maulchael. "Cheers my good friend." He drinks, and places the glass on the table.

He takes out a datapad where some Jedi manuscrits had been recorded into it, and begins to read.

5. DarthMaulchael

DarthMaulchael Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Darth Maulchael, irked at the Jedi's obvious malice, uses a mind trick on the bartender and recieves a Ruby Bliels.

*mumble mumble* "Underage? Hah! SPast, that's what he is."

In his increasingly bad mood, Darth Maulchael decides to have some fun. Reaching out with the force, he tugs on everyone's mind, except for the elusive Jedi.

To the bounty hunter in the corner, his mind goes first. Stretching out with the Force, he finds out what is on the mind of the bounty hunter Jangoboy17: darts. Hmmm, not much of a life. Must be a bad day for him, too. Looks like this Prancing Bantha is no more than a thug club... Using the Dark Side once again, Darth Maulchael knocks the dart board down off it's latch as Jangoboy get's his bullseye. All talk stops to look at the loud noise coming from the wall. The Bounty Hunter shrinks at least two feet in embarrasment. Good. Just qhat I wanted. Hatred, anger, fear, embarrasment [\i]...

Turning next to the arrogant Solo and his hairy mop, Darth grins: Solo must've stumbled his way into this "Lonely Hearts" club. He seems as drunk a a fox. Manipulating the female Twi'leck's voice and actions, he makes her call the Solo trash a "scruffy looking nerf-herder" and slap him. Ahhh, the greatness of simple minded bar folk. Once again all eyes are turned towards the direction of another unfortuneate patron. Except the Jedi.

Darth Maulchael can't help but sputter into his drink from laughing. Let him come. I"m in a bad mood anyways...

6. DarthMaulchael

Oct 1, 2002
    Darth Maulchael feels...so...alone...

7. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook orders a basket of Bantha Wings.

8. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    takes over bar for mazzara

9. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero laughs internally as everything works as he had forseen it. The Dark Side practicioner uses his powers for evil, gets angry and laugh at the actions he had done. "The truly essence of the Dark Side." Loneliness, is also part of the feelings you will get when you join the Dark Side.

Naz-Mero stands and replaces the dart board back into its proper place and puts the darts in a box made out of wood, but with no lid. The box is placed in a small table under the darts. He walks back to the table and pours some more water into his glass.

The Jedi, turns to Darth Maulchael and faces the man again. He notice how Mogook in the background is getting all slimy with the wings' sauce. Using his right hand he cleans all the sauce from his face, while jangoboy71 is taking Mazzara's place behind the counter.

"Come with me, to the Light Side of the Force. Cross over and save yourself. Be part of the light that guide us." Naz-Mero quiets for a moment. "Of course, that's if you want."

The Jedi walks back to his table and sits. He continues his reading in the datapad. The data talks about Nomi Sunrider and Master Thon, Jedi of many eons ago.

10. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Solo eyes Mogook chowing down on the Bantha Wings and remembers something of old.

"Hey Mogook, there's a record here at the Prancing Bantha for eating 30 Bantha Wings. Chewie here's the only creature able to eat that many. Don't let it go to your head kid, you'll never get past 10 in your whole life."

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook orders more bantha wings.

Mutt secretly passes jangoboy a few credits, telling him to put Tatooine Habanero sauce on the wings.

12. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero sees the pay that is going on for the Habanero's Sauce and can only but chuckle remembering the many stories and memories related to the famous Habaneros.

13. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    The Jedi offers the bartender some credits to place some of the same sauce on an order of 2 Stellar Burguers Specials for Mutt and company. "Make sure to add a Jar of Aunt Beru's Blue milk... just to reduce the effect of the habaneros' sauce."

Jangoboy71 prepares the Stellar Specials and placed them over muttandsolo's table. "A gift form the gentleman at the back."

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook finishes his 29th wing when a feeling hits the pit of his stomach. He runs to the bathroom.

15. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Solo asks Jangoboy71 if they have extra habanero sauce on the burgers.

Jangoboy17 curiously remarks, "Why do you ask?"

Solo replies, "I love Tatooine habanero sauce. I'm the only human who can digest that. That habanero's the hottest little pepper in the galaxy.

"But you can keep the blue milk, I'm lactose azure intolerant. Besides I won't be needing it like most patrons."

The Jedi is stunned. "Very strong with the Force, this one is."

16. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    jangoboy71 is beginning to wonder how he's doing all this with out him knowing......must be on ecstasy :D

17. DarthMaulchael

Oct 1, 2002
    No, Jango. It's DarthMaulchael. He's got you on some sadisticly crazy mind-trick.

18. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    oh.........ok thanks for clearing that up for me

19. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook comes out of the bathroom with a stronger stomach. He is ready to beat the record for the most bantha wings.

20. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    Chewboxer strolls into the bar. He mentions to Mogook that pooping during a wing competition is considered as disqualification in some systems.
    He sits down and orders a tall glass of blue milk.

21. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero approcahes the bar, "Please, may I have an order of Corellian Style Fries? Also, do you have any Bluecheesecake left? If so I want a piece." The Jedi looks for more credits, but found his pouch empty.

"Sure this FRIENDS can clean your pocket." He looks around for the GATM (Gallactic Automatic Teller Machine) and founds it in the back left corner of the bar. He walks to it while reacing for his Bank Datacard. The machine has a flashing screen.

Down for maintenance. Please wait. ETOC= 20 minutes.

"20 minutes until completion. Man!" Naz-Maro, walks back to the counter. "Cancel the order for now. I'll order again in half hour."

The Jedi Master salutes the new arrival, with a nod and a small bow. He retuns to his seat in the table against the wall, where he can see the place complete... including the entrance. Outside, residents and store owners had began to decorate their places for a special event. A tradition comming from a distant planet called Earth. The celebration is called Christmas. He fells drawned to ask about the celebration. He takes his datacard, and connects a wireless device to create a connection with Central and find more INFO in the Holonet.

22. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    slides boxer his blue milk

23. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Tells chewboxer that he didn't do anything in the bathroom. He washed his face with some water and gathered his strength and concentration.

24. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero places his Data-pad aside and stands to re-check the GATM. The machine is back on-line. He uses his Bank Datacard and makes a withdrawal. He takes the credits and approach the counter.

"Could you make that order again? An order of Corellian Style Fries? Also, do you have any Bluecheesecake left? If so I want a piece." The Jedi Master places the credits on the counter and slide them to jangoboy71, since Master Mazzara hasn't arrive yet. "Ah, no sauce for the fries. I have Alderaanian Sweet Katchup."

He returns to his table, and continue to read his Datapad.

25. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook finishes over 50 wings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.