main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Pray for my brother!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Well, here's the scoop... My friend Ryan (who is the only "brother" I've ever had) is in the 82nd Airborne division of the Army, based over in North Carolina. I got an email from him on Sept. 5 saying that he was in Kuwait and that he'd be heading into Iraq on AUGUST 29th.

However, I got an email from him Tuesday, saying he was in Iraq and hating the heat. I haven't heard from him since then, but I know I shouldn't try to worry too much because it takes a while for them to get emails out.

So please, keep your thoughts on him. He's known for being idiotic and doing stupidly brave things, so of course I worry about him. And it doesn't help that his wife's expecting a baby in the Spring. :( So bear with me if I get a bit.. jumpy.

2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    I have a friend that was in that as well man, I fell for you and your Brother.

3. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    We are all here for you Rachel! I am sure that we will keep him, you and his wife in our prayers! Try not to worry to much

4. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    my thoughts and prayers are with you, Rachel...everything will work it's self out though...you'll see :D

5. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Lets all hope for a safe and speedy return of all the troops.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.