main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prayer Request from Master--Kenobi

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Miana Kenobi, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    It still amazes me the stupid things that people will do. All over what color shirt she was wearing. I can't imagine what the kids are going through, having witnessed what happend to their mom. It's great that the family is able to take care of them. I will also send my thoughts and prayers for them and their family. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

2. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    I have, and will continue to pray for Nadi's family and friends. This is very sad, but comforting to know how much love there is for them. May God bless you and take away your sorrows.

3. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all. What a tragedy.

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    This is all just so completely senseless. I can't understand what could make a person do something like that, let alone make them think in that manner. How can someone not care about hurting someone else? Or failing that, how could anyone do something like that to children? The world is dangerous enough as it is with accidents that will happen, how could someone purposely take a child's parent away from them like that? :(

5. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    Hi Rach, everyone... Just wanted to stop by and share my fathomless confusion and sorrow about this horrible ordeal... That's why I love talking to all of you great people thousands of miles away, because it's the exact opposite of what senseless beasts like the ones involved in this tragedy do. Love you all, stay strong...

6. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    My prayers are with you all .

7. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Thank you again, everyone.

I've been putting off posting this, because I, myself, just wasn't ready to deal with it yet. (Also at the Family's request for an extra day or two. Just so we could all have a bit of time to process it) We lost Nadi on this past Friday afternoon around 2:00 p.m. There was no dissconnect, her heart was simply too damaged and gave out.

Again, those involved have been charged with murder in the First Degree. I can guarentee that there will be a HUGE turnout at the trial for this.

We still have not received word if there is going to be a fund set up for not only the boys, but funeral expenses as well. We are currently working with Victims of Violent Crimes to see what help they can give.

Again, thank you all for the support. I know how much it ment to Siri and myself..and especially the family of Nadi.

May The Force Be With You..

Master K, Siri, and the Family of Nadi

8. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Kim, you should know that Balance of Power paid respect to Nadi and her family before their performance at Scott's little get together. It was very nice and reminded us all that even though we were having fun, we should not forget the terrible tragedy.

9. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    That is awsome... and has so much meaning. I want to thank them personally for doing something so special.

There are still wonderful people in this universe...and they turn up in the most amazing places.

Again, if you see them before I do..please tell them Thank You.

10. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I am sorry, very sorry, to hear she passed. What a pointless, horrible tragedy. All my love to you and also to her family.

- Kai

11. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Thank you. The outpouring of support has been incredible.

12. GreytaleNovastar1138

GreytaleNovastar1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2005
    Myself and the Balance of Power team were happy to dedicate May 20th's performance at Scott Simpson's--to Nadi.

Nadi... our prayers go with you, despite none of my BOP team knowing you. Gang violence is senseless. May it disappear, never to be seen again--in any galaxy--along with those who perpetrate such crimes.

Also... if a fund becomes available, count me in on donation.

See you all at BayCon, although we will mainly be around in the later afternoon to evenings... Saturday as more pairs work, talk with people, relaxed and chill... and Sunday 8PM for the big performance... :)

13. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I am deeply saddened to hear of this tragic news. Especially the terms for which this act of violence was based. It is a mindless act that serves no real purpose other than justify their allegiance. What burns even more deeply is that her two children were at her side and in her arms at the time of this. Apparently there was no remorse for this indivdual.

Our prays reach out to Nadi and her family...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.