main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Pre Bloomsday sweatshop and hangout 2011

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Greetings all! Sorry for the short notice but yet again we are doing the annual pre Bloomsday sweatshop and hangout!

So the event will start Saturday 4/30 at 1:30 PM and technically run until Bloomsday itself. Given the unholy hour we need to get going on Bloomsday, all are welcome to crash here on Sat. night. Please bring your own bedding/sleeping bags or whatever. Please bring noms or $$ to contribute to a food run.

Even if you're not going to participate on Bloomsday, feel free to come on down and work on projects or just hang out!
    Hope to see everyone then!

Alfredo, if you can bring your spear by before Sunday I'd appreciate it, I'm going to try to get mine detailed to match.

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    ...by "Sunday", I'm guessing you meant yesterday?
    Sorry, we only just got back from NorWesCon yesterday evening. I'll give you a call about perhaps bringing it over later.

Any thoughts on a "Post Bloomsday" hangout/Bar-B-Q sort of thing?
    I always feel like we should have some kind of "We survived!" party afterward.....

3. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Actually I meant Bloomsday itself. I only have a little to do on my spear and can get it done before the event.

Not sure how things will go afterward on Sunday afternoon, we may well all be exhausted. Have to see.

4. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I expect I'll be therefor propmaking, but I wont be spending the night.

5. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    I will be there with an actual project this time. I need a bit of help (and the tools) to mod a Nerf Barricade for the Firefly LARP going on that evening. It shouldn't take too long to mod, and hopefully I can get it painted and finished before 6:00pm.

I'll bring some noms for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.