PRE EP3 rmff PARTY in Denver

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sithis, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Sithis Jedi Knight

star 2
    All the newbiez like myself would like to get to know everyone in RMFF! So I think we all should arrange a get together in DENVER AREA within the weekends PRECEEDING EP3. Everyone should bring their costume and board games and figures to have fun. We should do this in FatCity or something so that we can have lots of SPACE and BEER! Unless someone has a available house. This should be a great way to get to know everyone too.

2. invisible66 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like a pretty good idea.
  3. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Unfortunately, with the Charity Premiere Screening a mere 10 days away, and the midnight showing only a short week after that, organizing another 'group' event before either event at this point is unlikely.

I would however, suggest that any/all new members give serious consideration to volunteering for the Charity Screening event on Thursday evening May 12.

Costumes are definitely welcome, but not required.

Such events are really an excellent way to meet the group, and get an actual idea of what we're capable of from a charitable perspective.

In fact, my very first event was the Kempe Children's Charity premiere screening of Attack of the Clones in 2002.

Details on signing up can be found here:

***CHARITY PREMIERE SCREENING VOLUNTEER SIGN UP FOR MAY 12 EVENT***
  4. k3po Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Maybe something can be organized a few weeks after the premiere and regular release and we can all go see the movie some Friday or Sat together.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.