main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pre Opening appearance

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Slave_princessJedi, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slave_princessJedi

Slave_princessJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    Hi every one! First Id like to say great meeting! Second welcome back Debby and thank you Todd! Now on to the business at hand....
    I spoke to the manager of the theatre,he said he HAD received a E mail from Mrs. Peterson but that he hadnt gotten around to calling us.* sigh* BUT he does want us to show up opening weekend all weekend if possible,he feels that there will be quite a crowd.( wonder why?) Any way he wants to use the Storm Troopers as crowd control ( a novel idea to say the least) and the rest of us as sort of something to look at while they're waiting.He has asked that we show up tomarrow as a teaser for the movie's opening and to promote our club. I sent the email out to every one that I have an address for, and would like to know who can show up! I know it's short notice, but that seems to be the trend with my activities so far.... Please let me know ASAP! Either here or my Yahoo. Sunbrn2001@yahoo.com Thanks!

Sunshine

2. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Not sure if I can come but will try.

3. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    4 PM or later and I'll be there... :D

4. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Awesome, awesome, awesome !! And it was a lot of fun, too !! Shine, great work on the kid's suits. Big-time kudos to you. And Paul looked quite convincing in the trooper suit. Sure am glad my recent mods on it worked *VBG* I really wish I had brought my camera for this one. Good KFF turn-out, too. And the fans/movie-goers had fun, too. Count me in for the 20th and 21st !!

Joe :D

5. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I had a great time as well and the kids looked really awesome! Well done Shine!

And a belated Happy Mothers Day to Sunshine and Debby!

6. Jedisabre

Jedisabre Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    I had an awsome time! It was a lot of fun! Thank you Sunshine! Too bad the other members couldn't be there. I agree with Joe that the Fans/movie-goers had fun also.

Woody

7. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Sorry I was out of town and pocket for this one. Sounds like ya'll had a great time!

Thanks Sunshine for putting this together so fast! *S*

Also thank you all for letting me re-take the helm again. I promise to try and continue the momentum Todd built.

And thank you Sunshine for the lovely flower!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.