main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pre Sale Tickets.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Count_Saruman, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Does anyone know when the theatres will be holding pre-sale tickets? It seems that it should be within the next week or so...maybe 2.

Anyone?

BTW I went to the Murray TRU yesterday at 6:30 pm and I found a Count Dooku Dark Lord at the bottom of a misc. shopping cart. Yeah the guy was pretty miffed that I took a toy from his cart. But alls fair in love and toy hunting!

I'm kidding. They had a Dooku in the bottom of one of the carts that the TRU employees had set out. You may be able to find some more.

2. womprat99

womprat99 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2000
    I haven't been around much to the local haunts yet, but here in Layton, they have quite a supply at Wal-Mart. We also have a K-
    Mart, Shopko, TRU, and Target. I haven't seen the supplies at the others yet, but I'm going to Target tonight to get my bonus track CD, so I'll check then, and maybe TRU since it's next to Target.

:)

Happy hunting.

3. womprat99

womprat99 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2000
    This was supposed to pop up under a toy thread... boards had a hiccup. Sorry, folks.

4. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    I talked to Hollywood Connection (Carmike) and they said they MIGHT do a 2day before pre-sale. They MIGHT try it with Spiderman and see how it goes.

5. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002
    Fandango.com already has pre-sale Spidey tickets for 6 theaters in our area. Among them Jordan Landing and Century 16. I am hoping that they will do something similar for AOTC. It's not like it's going to flop or anything.

What about the Larry H. Miller screens? They had LOTR tickets 4-5 weeks in advance that you could order via phone. That's how I got my midnight screening tickets.

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Question:

Are we planning on see AotC as a chapter or just fend for yourself kind of thing?

7. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002
    I am going with a bunch of family and friends. But I will talk about it to death on this board.

8. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I am going with the wife and maybe some friends. I just hope I can get advance tickets.

9. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    I would love to be able to do it as a group. But my concern is that there is literally no gaurntee for tickets- especially with the on-line and pre-sales- even if we (or someone)camps out the day before they still may not get tickets for the midnight show. So I plan on going to Jordan Landing for the Midnight show-- perhaps like the next weekend or something we can plan on seeing it again as a group. That would still be fun and I'm sure we all will have a desire to see it at least a second time :)

10. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    That might be my fourth time then. [face_blush] Saw TPM 4 times opening weekend. I know it's pathetic, but I was in HS and I was off work that whole week. I had the time.

11. Ihaveepisode2tickets

Ihaveepisode2tickets Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    i just purchased my episode 2 tickets on fandango.com. I am GUARANTEED a showing at century 16, opening day, and at 6:15! OH YA! Bye the way, I'm new here...

12. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

13. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Welcome to you Ihaveepisode2tickets... I have tickets to episode 2 also.

14. Anijj24

Anijj24 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    I just went on line at Fandango and got tickets at the Century 16 in South Salt Lake for the opening day. It looked like they had lots of times and tickets available. I think we are going in costume.... anyone else?

-Anijj

15. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002

12:01 am Jordan Commons
    3:00 am Jordan Commons Super Screen

1:00 pm AP Pyschology Test

Oh yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.