main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Pre-VisionCon Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Mordus, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Greetings everyone,

This afternoon from about 3pm to 7pm there will be a meeting at my house to iron out display details and table scheduling for VisionCon. Everyone is welcome to attend. Although, due to extremely limited funds, I am afraid it will be a BYOSAD (bring your own drinks and snacks). I know, bad host, sorry not much you can squeeze out of this rock at present.

If you are interested in attending shot me an email or pm if you need directions.

2. merrick_stoller

merrick_stoller Jedi Master star 2

May 30, 2006
    its never to early to start thinking about next year!!!

3. indigo_larken

indigo_larken Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    I would agree in fact unless anyone has a problem with it was going to register the Legion table again in my name and off up the free badges to Darksaber members again. Unless is going to be a problem and then we'll just register Metropolis Underground as a group instead. Oh and Matt because I know you are going to ask. YES I have the sabers. Call me and set something up and you can come get them. I don't want to hold them hostage. But I am very busy over the next month or so with a new job and will be mostly unavailible to do that. YES I have your book and will return it as well. If anyone has any questions please email me indigo_lark@hotmail.com. Norm this means you so we can discuss Legion stuff without having to do it on the board. Or call me Norm. I am sorry life has been so busy. I do still think about you guys you know.

4. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
    nice to have you posting again

5. BedlamX

BedlamX Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2006
    Hello, all.

The SG-19 guys and gals are planning on being there again next year and we are hoping to get a table fairly close to yours. I should have my jedi costume done by then as well as several from Stargate and a few other sci-fi shows and movies. We have a new site for those who wish to check it out and join up. It's www.scifihero.net and we'd love to have all those we met at VisionCon last year as well as anyone else who'd like to see what we're doing.

See you guys and gals in Feb!

6. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    Ok, I have registered for two tables this year. The cost is 80.00 for two. Anyone willing to pitch in a few bucks to help with the cost that will be great.

7. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    I had an idea, since we have two tables. One table will have all Imperial items and the other will have Rebel items. The idea will be to have the two table for the FanForce with the Rebel Legion incorporated.

8. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    Ok folks, it is that time again. We are getting close to Visioncon 2007 and need to get the details finalized. Andy, Bobby, and Chris need to register at visioncon.net for your badges or you can get me your info and I will register you. Anyone else that is wanting to participate in watching the table let me know. We have already gotten our five for the badges that come with the table so please let me know who else is going to attend. If anyone has an item they would like to see displayed on the table, let Matt or myself know. We are going to try not to have the table overly cluttered with memorabilia (will be very hard to do, LOL) this year. I am trying to get the meeting rooms scheduled at the library so we can get together before hand to iron out the final details. I will try and give regular updates and feel free to contact me with any questions.

9. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    This weekend we will be having a meeting at the library center on south campbell in meeting room A from 5 to 9 pm on Saturday the 27th (weather permitting). Sorry for the short post, but as I indicated in a previous post, I am moving and this weather really sucks to move in. LOL

10. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    *BUMP* Just a reminder for tomorrows meeting. Details in previous post.

11. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
    man i cant wait for next years!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.