main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Precious Gift (AU. 13 years after ROTS.) [Ani, Obi, Luke, Leia, Mara] Updated 8/8

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Aug 13, 2006.

1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Meredith_Kenobi: Anakin!!! Gah!! My feelings exactly.
    poor Luke and Leia you had me tearing up, jacen200015. Better grab some more tissues then because this story is angsty.

...and what happened to Luke at the end there? Did he sense soemthing in the Force or soemthing? or heard something :D

this was definitely a 'wow' update. I can't wait for more! The next chapter is almost done. There should be a post before the end of this week. :)

AnakinLuver: Anakin... what a *bleep*

Sorry...
    Yeah, he sure is right now. His attitude needs an adjustment.

Is Luke feeling the effects of the dark side? Not exactly.

Great chapter! Thanks :)

2. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ah, here it is, finally. You know, i realized something today. It is actually a very bad idea to interrupt me while i am in the middle of writing Anakin. I get so absorbed in trying to do his character that i wind up acting like him attitude wise for a few minutes after being interrupted. Anyway, here's the post :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

?Luke.?

Luke looked away from the window to see his sister walk up to him. ?You?re up early.?

Leia smiled and sat down opposite her brother on the windowseat. ?So are you.?

?Go back to bed, you need the sleep.? Luke told her and then he looked back out the window and watched the night traffic of Coruscant.

?What?s wrong?? Leia asked, a concern look on her face.

?Nothings wrong.? Luke responded.

Leia?s eyes narrowed when she sensed a mental barrier slam down on her twin?s side of their bond. ?It didn?t work, did it?? Her face softened and she moved to sit next to Luke. She placed her hand on top of Luke?s hand and shivered when she realized how cold his hand was.

Luke flinched when he felt her cold hand touch his and turned his head to look at her. Unseen tears filled Luke?s eyes as the temporary wall he had built around himself crumbled. ?I?m just not strong enough. Father is right, we shouldn?t be alive.?

?You really don?t mean that.? Leia responded, a tremble in her voice.

Luke lowered his head for a few seconds and then raised it again. ?It would be better if we were.?

Leia gasped and held onto Luke?s hand even harder while laying her head against Luke?s shoulder. ?Everything will be alright, Luke, father will come around.?

Luke shook his head and looked out the window. ?Will he? Even if he did it, I fear that he?ll be to late.?

?I?m going to die, am I?? Leia asked in a scared tone.

Looking back at his sister, Luke moved his hand from Leia?s and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. ?I won?t let that happen, Leia. I promise, I will do everything I can to make sure you?ll live.?

?Anything?? Leia looked into her brother?s eyes and in the dim morning light, she could see the sincerity in them. ?Even if it means killing??

The last part of what Leia said startled him and an uneasy feeling filled his stomach.

?You would.? Leia continued. ?Oira didn't let herself be taken by the Force to save us. No, you killed her.?

Luke shook his head and shrank back as far as he could from Leia. ?No, that is not how it happened.?

Leia?s lips twisted into a chilling smile. ?Deny it all you want, but it is true. You killed her and you will continue to kill for me. You can?t let me die, if you did then there would be no one to protect you.?

Pressing his hands against his ears, Luke closed his eyes. ?No! You?re wrong!?

?There is only one way you can truly save me.? Leia continued.

?No!? Luke cried out. The temperature in the room plunged and Luke found that he had difficulty breathing. Opening his eyes, his heartbeat quickened and he screamed at what he saw.

Something smacked him across the face, and with a yell, Luke woke up.

?That must have been some nightmare.? Mara commented as she looked down at Luke who was lying on the couch with the sheets tangled all around him.

Obi-Wan came around the couch and sent soothing waves of the Force to Luke who instantly accepted them. ?Mara, go make some tea.?

Luke sat up to let Obi-Wan sit down and then sat down on Obi-Wan?s lap and laid his head on Obi-Wan?s chest.

Wrapping his arms around Luke, Obi-Wan continued sending soothing waves of the Force to Luke and spoke in low, soothing tones.

Leia entered the room a little while later, her hair still wet from the shower she had been taking. ?Luke, are you alright??

Still recovering from his nightmare, Luke just nodded his head.

?He?ll be alright, Leia.? Obi-Wan reassured her.

Leia studied her brother for a few minutes before nodding and going back into the bedroom to go dry her hair.

Mara came back a few minutes later with a cup of tea and placed it on the table that was next to the arm of

3. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006

Loved Mara`s method of waking up people, so her. Luke and Mara the new partners in crime that`s going to be hilarious. Those two will make both Ani`s and Obi`s hair white. [face_laugh]

D.JO:) :-B

4. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Is there any truth in Luke's dream?[face_worried]

What mishief will Luke and Mara get into? o_O

Will Anakin come to his silly old senses anytime soon? :rolleyes:

So many questions! I love this story. [face_mischief]

More soooooon!!! [face_praying]

5. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    great update...

Rachel Rose@};-

6. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    What's with the dream? Something's really off, Leia and Luke' conversation in the dream was very sinister.

7. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    This story is perplexing and could be very scarey. Love it!![:D] Please put me on your PM list. Have many questions and theories but feel that it is to early into the story to ask. Wonderful job and thanks.@};-

8. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    I'm scared now! What's happening to Luke and Leia?

Thanks for the PM; I'm loving the story, even though it does frighten me. I loved Luke and Mara going off exploring. I can only imagine! Until your next post, at any rate.

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    DarthJaded: Loved Mara`s method of waking up people, so her. Yep :)
    Luke and Mara the new partners in crime that`s going to be hilarious. Those two will make both Ani`s and Obi`s hair white. Hehe :)

Meredith_Kenobi: Is there any truth in Luke's dream? ah, a good question. The possible answer is scary, isn't it :D

What mishief will Luke and Mara get into? Well.....

Will Anakin come to his silly old senses anytime soon? Hopefully.

So many questions! I love this story. Yep. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

More soooooon!!! I'll do my best.

AnakinLuver: great update... Thank you :)

HandmaidenVeme: What's with the dream? Something's really off, Leia and Luke' conversation in the dream was very sinister. Have a bad feeling do you? [face_devil]

JEDIFLYSWATTER: This story is perplexing and could be very scarey. Love it!! Thank you :)
    Please put me on your PM list. You've been added.
    Have many questions and theories but feel that it is to early into the story to ask. Wonderful job and thanks. Questions are good :) Thank you for reviewing :)

DancesWithBlasters: I'm scared now! What's happening to Luke and Leia? ah, we have a mystery here :D

Thanks for the PM; I'm loving the story, even though it does frighten me. I hope i don't frighten you or anyone else to badly.
    I loved Luke and Mara going off exploring. I can only imagine! Until your next post, at any rate. It will be an... interesting exploration :D

This is the current PM list:

G__Anakin
    HandmaidenVeme
    AnakinLuver
    KELIA
    Davedrag
    DarthJaded
    DancesWithBlasters
    pat_skywalker39
    Jaded_Rose
    Meredith_Kenobi
    JEDIFLYSWATTER

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...I loved how Obi-Wan and Mara took care of Luke after his nightmare...so sweet.

Yoda certainly knows how to wack...uh...ahem...I mean talk some sense into Anakin. I just hope he takes his advice.

Great update

=D==D==D==D=

11. jasminesolo

jasminesolo Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2006
    This is a great story. Please add me to the PM list!

12. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    *is confoozled*

How the Sith did the twins get in this timeline, anyway? And was Luke's nightmare just a bad dream, or something more? But L/M mischief will make me feel better! [face_batting]

J_Ro

13. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    KELIA: Awww...I loved how Obi-Wan and Mara took care of Luke after his nightmare...so sweet. Yeah :)

Yoda certainly knows how to wack...uh...ahem...I mean talk some sense into Anakin. I just hope he takes his advice. Time will tell.

Great update Thank you :)

jasminesolo: This is a great story. Please add me to the PM list! Thank you. You have been added :)

Jaded_Rose: *is confoozled*

How the Sith did the twins get in this timeline, anyway?
    Are you thinking that the twins are from an alternate universe?
    And was Luke's nightmare just a bad dream, or something more? It was more than a bad dream.
    But L/M mischief will make me feel better! Good :)

G__Anakin
    HandmaidenVeme
    AnakinLuver
    KELIA
    Davedrag
    DarthJaded
    DancesWithBlasters
    pat_skywalker39
    Jaded_Rose
    Meredith_Kenobi
    JEDIFLYSWATTER
    jasminesolo

14. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Just bumping this up and letting you all know that i'm still here and still writing and will do my best to update soon :)

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hey:
    I don't know whether to be glad that Ani has his kids back or to be totally and utterly creeped out by Luke's dream? ;)
    So... I'll be both. :D
    They're not like Force vampires or something? Luke and Leia I mean? :eek: Yikes!!
    OK... my curiosity's totally aroused. :)
    Could I have a PM? :D
    With L/M together, that in itself woulda been enough to grab my interest. [face_laugh]

16. KnightAayla

KnightAayla Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2006

This is very intriguing. Can I please be added to the PM list. Thanks.

~JEM~

17. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006

Just moving this up and begging for an update. [face_praying]

D.J

18. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jade_eyes: Hey:
    I don't know whether to be glad that Ani has his kids back or to be totally and utterly creeped out by Luke's dream?
    So... I'll be both.
    They're not like Force vampires or something? Luke and Leia I mean? Yikes!!
    Now there's an idea :D
    OK... my curiosity's totally aroused. Good :)
    Could I have a PM? You sure can :)
    With L/M together, that in itself woulda been enough to grab my interest. Who can resist? :)

KnightAayla: This is very intriguing. Can I please be added to the PM list. Thanks. Thank you. I will add you.

DarthJaded: Just moving this up and begging for an update. Well, i'm on a different computer right now, but i think an update will happen before i go oversees.

G__Anakin
    HandmaidenVeme
    AnakinLuver
    KELIA
    Davedrag
    DarthJaded
    DancesWithBlasters
    pat_skywalker39
    Jaded_Rose
    Meredith_Kenobi
    JEDIFLYSWATTER
    jasminesolo
    Jade_eyes
    KnightAayla

19. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    Certainly interested in this story! Very interesting thusfar. Please add me to your PM list.

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    arg, i wrote some more to the next chapter and then lost it. i'm not sure when i'll try writing that part again this week. *sigh* it'll get written eventually despite silly laptops, emails, and word processors.

21. JediNat

JediNat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2008
    I'm interested in your story! Sorry to hear about your laptop!
    Can I be on the PM list!
    [face_peace]
    -JediNat-

22. eirene1988

eirene1988 Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2007
    So Luke killed Oira to save Leia's life? My guess is that this Oira is Padmé, who had also been mysteriously brought to life by the Force. ANAKIN won't like it when he knows! Oh, and please add me to your PM list, too.

23. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    This is great. can I join the list too? [face_praying]

24. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    OK---interesting start, you got me hooked... Luke a killer? Force Vampire perhaps? Add me to the PM list please

25. ZeeRaX

ZeeRaX Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2008
    Very intriguing.Can you add me in PM list.