main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Predator: Hunters blade. (read and reivew)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by gurdzilla, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurdzilla

gurdzilla Jedi Master

May 29, 2005
    Written By: Gurdzilla

Crossove

Description: After the predator nation joins the republic, Scarface strives to fit in with the rest of the senators and hunt down and destroy Padme's would be assasion.

Chapter One: His name is legend.....

His name was once brave knife, and he is a Yautja warrior.

His name is Scar face, and he is a father.

One day he will be known as the blade of the dark warrior. Yautja Messiah. Hero to some, feared enemy to others.

But as he wacthes Padme's ship explode he is a tornado of greif and anger and he breifly becomes everything Yoda tells him not to be.

He breifly feels things he knows he shouldnt, because Padme is only a human.

But he does, and he know's that he has become more and less than he once was.

He has fathered over eighty children, male and female, crippled and strong, wise and folish. And he is more terrified and agreived now than he has ever been at any of his childrens funerals.

He remembers coming to meet his friend at the landing station he remember's seeing something come flying into the ships hull, remembers flying over the edge of the platform. But in the instince of releafe when he see's Padme's mask fall away he forgets all these things. He forgets his forty-three dead children, forgets his trumphs and skill and suddnly he only see's Padme, HIS padme and realeze's and feel's a frighting feeling he's never felt before. Not towered any of the females that have carried any of his children, nor even his children themselves. He feel's something no Yautja is soupsed to feel to a lowly, dirty Ooman*. He realizes as he rushes to her side that he love's Padme. Loves her more than he thought it was possible to love. Love's her in every way possoble.

It is in that moment that he realize's why he remained a senator. Why her face is always in his dream's and her name on his lip's. He takes her hand, feel's as though this is the first time he as actuly touched someone and felt them. He takes in her scent, study's every one of her feature's. Once he considered her small and pale and as ugly as any Ooman. But now he doesent see her as an Ooman he see's her as the one thing that matter's now. Not glory or fame or honor or his great name but only her. Padme. His Padme. And anybody who thinks otherwise would have to awnser to him.

No one wants to awnser to him.

His name is legend.....but now, to him it's just a name.

Yay me! Wow a Padme/Scarface pairing. How did i think up this? It's simple realy in the time i disapeared i cointiued to write little one-shot fic's like "my son, my enemy", just to get a feel for Padme's and Scarface's relationship. You see origanely it was kinda a souportive, friendship kinda thing, but one thing led to another and.....well you get the idea. Will Padme return Scar-Face's feeling's? I'm not sure but this is gonna lead to some major confrontations between Anakin and Scar-face. Goodie. :)

2. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    Interesting idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.