main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Predator

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by gurdzilla, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurdzilla

gurdzilla Jedi Master

May 29, 2005
    This is just a little snipit to set up the story a little more.

Csarchande fumbled with his wristblades, trying despratly to pop them back into postion before he spoke before the senate. He loathed politics, but the elders had chosen him to be the voice of the predator nation. These new upgrades were toruble, the d@amn things wouldnt restheath. He snarled a bit, eyes ocasinly darting up to see if anyone had noticed. He spotted a senater from a planet called Naboo snickering at him. He made a mental note to meke a trophy out of her =sorry emergancy break=

2. gurdzilla

gurdzilla Jedi Master

May 29, 2005
    Finaly he forced the blades back into the quantlet, but the eges sliced his hand open. He snarled, there was no time to tend the wound, his platform was already on the way to the center. He looked down at the squire device projecting his speech in a 3d image for him to read. He considered them for a momment. They were preety words, but the held no meaning. He shut the device off and looked up at the senate.

"My fellow senators." He growled in rough basic. "A speech had been already prepared by the elders themselves. However they were meaningless untrue to the way of the yautja*1. It is as if the elders ae ashamed of our true nature. But feeling shame over you're true self is not the path. We are hunters. In our native galiuxy we raom the stars looking for worthy game. I have killed many beings, both great and small, sentiant and stupid. However i do not regreat one Ooman *2 trophy on my wall. I come before you now, not as a diplomat, but as a warrior, a hunter, an ally. My blade is you'res to command if the cause is worthy. I swwaer on my honor, i swear on my children, i swear on my blade. i well defend these people with my life and may the gods help any who try to hurt them."

He steped down, awaiting their response. Finaly the senator from Naboo began to clap. Then the creature next to her, then another senator, and another still until appluase filled the room and assulted his ears. He snarled and thrust his combistick*3 upwords and they cry of the hunter filled the chambers and mixxed with the thoundrush aplouse.

1.Yautja: The name of the predator species.

2.Ooman: The predator word for human.

3. Combistick: A teloscopeing predator weapon.

3. Salmeera

Salmeera Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Wow, that was really good, though you might try typing it on Word or something for spell check. The story itself is written very nicely, just quite a few misspelled word. I'm sorry if I sound mean, I really did like it, an interesting way to start. If you turn this into a series, keep me posted :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.