main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prediction on ROTS Ten Years From Now

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Kittles93, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittles93

Kittles93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2005
    Much like some critics conveniently forget the negative reviews given to the holiest of holies (ESB), somehow the naysayers will conveniently revise history once the dust settles.

I say this without having seen the film, but I feel it!

2. Darth_Imran

Darth_Imran Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Critically, ROTS has done much better than any of us could have expected. Most have said that this film is the best in the series since ESB, while some have actually called it the best of the series overall - so early in it's life. I predict that ROTS will go down as the best film of the saga and in 10 years time, people will think of it as the high point of SW.

(I haven't seen the film, but I know enough to say that it will at the very least be on par with the best film of the series, which for me was AOTC).

3. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    I couldn't agree with you more (without having seen the film yet). This one has so much potential and it seems as though George has hit one out of the park with this one. :)

4. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I think in 10 years it will be looked at more as a saga and not a bunch of individual films.

5. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    In ten years, it'll be "Man, Episode VII sucks! Too many special effects, wooden acting, terrible dialogue...Luca$ has lost it from the glory days of the prequels!"

;)

6. jariten

jariten Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2000
    I know you're joking, but you might not be too far off. when the next sfx revolution comes about, you can almost hear the todays kids as adults, pining for the glory days of PT CGI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.