main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Preemptive continuity strike OR saving us some time on Mon

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by masterskywalker, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Before everyone and their mother starts freaking out with the battle cry of "Clone Wars Vol II is infinities because it doesn't match with LOE! OMG!", listen to my words.

This exactly same thing happened with season 1.

YES, we will see a few characters out of place. YES, there will be certain scenes, just like episode 6 of Vol 1, which take place either in the past or in a flash back, or do not PERFECTLY match with other sources...

My fellow EU fans, do not cast the first stone!

I'd remind you all of Ewoks cartoons and timetravel, of 'Who built the Death Star?', and of 'Life Days', of 'Boba Fett's backstory', and 'How many times to Luke fight Vader BEFORE Empire Strikes Back?' each and every time some reactionary claimed it was the end of the EU or spat the whole thing into the void of personal infinities. Each and everytime they were proven wrong.

Fear not! I say unto thee! For this too shall pass! ;)

Simply put, we've been given a gold nugget which is *slightly* mishapen, and that will be fixed in time.

So let's take our riddlen, switch off our inner geek for an hour of magic cartoon time, and *then* we can get to work making it all better again.

Thank you.

2. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Absolutely! I'm right with you on that one :)

I will, however, be pointing out the glaring inconsistencies within the show itself ;)

Seriously though folks, enjoy LoE - enjoy RoF - enjoy CW3. If there are errors, think of it as 3 people telling the same story. A story will always vary depending on who's telling it. Like asking me and two mates what happened in the pub last Friday; you'll get three slightly different versions ;)

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Upped for monday's inevitable flood of the weeping and nashing of teeth of geeks nationwide. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.