main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Prefixes - Feedback

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Feb 8, 2015.

1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I've just added the prefixes to FFC. They are called: Chat, Social, Info, Game and Mod.

What do you think about them?

Which one do you miss?

I'd liked to differ between our social chat threads (like this party or rogue headquarter) and our social fun threads (like ban the user above you or how's the weather). Do you prefer the current one (chat & social) or would you like to see them called social & fun (social for the social chat threads & fun for the social fun threads)?

2. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    I think either would be fine (it's nice to just have tags in general), but in terms of "voting" for one of the two options, I like the "social" and "fun" option.:) That pairing seems to make the difference between the two kinds of threads clearer, I think.

3. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks for your opinion, Pensivia. I'd like to keep mine a "secret" a little longer to get (hopefully) more views.

Do you miss any prefixes?

4. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Oh, sorry--forgot the 2nd question! No, off the top of my head, I can't think of any others that should be added, but if I think of any later, I'll come back and post them.:)

Skiara likes this.
  5. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, Pensivia! :)

Anyone else? I'm waiting for a bit more feedback.

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I've did a few changes and added some more prefixes. Hope you like it. Since I prefer fun&social like Pensivia as well (chat&social were my first thought) I renamed them.

Pensivia likes this.