main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Preheat oven to 340 degrees, grease pans thoroughly...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Are you allowed to say where you are right now Gesh...

2. Gesh_Bomil

Gesh_Bomil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    If there is a bright centre of the Star Wars universe, i'm at the point it's farthest from.

Actually, i'm in the Persian Gulf states area. Where more i cannot say except at sea. I hope to start heading back soon, it doesn't look like the kids around here are playing nice what with the new kids in town. Too few marbles to play with and nobody has enough of them to make any sense.

Gesh

3. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    Take care of yourself, Gesh, and *do* stay safe....hurry back soon....we miss you. :) I know it's rather gravely worrisome over there right now....but rest assured that Victoria is, well, pretty much precisely the same as when you left it. But in the meantime....hurry back home soon....and we eagerly await your return. And not just because it's been *far* too long since some of us have done any Star Wars RPG'ing....you are our GM, after all, and it's quite apparent to me just how much we need you. :)

Dawn.

4. Gesh_Bomil

Gesh_Bomil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Qui-Dawn. I know how much the people who attended the one-off RPG game really liked it. I'll try and give that same enthusiasm as a player and a GM when i return, just give me a few weeks with the wife. How much the club needs me though, i haven't attended one meeting yet! Just the one-off i hosted but thanks.

Gesh

5. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey, all! We need to schedule our next meet and gab...

I'm thinking sometime in the next week would be good: who is up for when?

Drop a note here, or send Rani or I a PM, so's we can schedule and co-ordinate.

Chat soon!

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.