Prelude to ROTS

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Sidious_101, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidious_101 Jedi Knight

star 1
    All right people we have 3 mths to EP III. so i'm back to gather the names of who's in n who's not. Reply to to me at hasaaree_0479 at yahoo dot com do sg with your details ie:

Name:

e-mail:

Tel: (optional)

Costume: Y/N What u coming as if the ans is yes.

Preferences: U wanna be informed of all the activities prelude to EP III or u jus wanna go for the god dam movie.

Mark ur e-mail "ROTS Prelude" so i know k.

Darth Eagle is helping me out wif the registration of interested padawans, members, apprentices, wookies, jawas and all other being not mentioned here.

Its the final Ep so lets polish those lightsabers, armed those blasters, harness ur force and lets give S'pore something to remember with. Lets finish this wif a BANG!

May the force be with You!
  2. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Haha, can I just post here ? Wah... Also give me good reason to polish lightsabers...
  3. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    ArgH!! My costume isn't even half done!!!
    I'll neeed a wig!! Can someone show me where to get one!!! Argh!!! I'm panickinG!!!
  4. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yazid, there is the Mar School holiday still.

Wig can try ordering from the Chinatown shop after March when she take orders again, and it'll arrive within 1-2 months. Or just rent one from No. 1 Costume Costume if they have that style.
  5. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    DE - Yazid and I went to No.1 Costume Costume last month.... Ugh... The quality was bad. Don't have my Obi Wan or Anakin...
  6. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Argh!! march holz coming soon!!!! oh yeah, can re-START on my anakin. XENO!!! any news on my boots??
  7. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Boys, please keep this thread to list of interested people rather than discussions. ;) I know the forum is not that active as before.
  8. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Upping this topic again. ;)

Please start posting what you might be wearing for the various ROTS Premieres or Screenings or Events if you have decide on it.

For me, for the Charity Premiere, I feel like wearing a Spoiler Outfit and carrying a Spoiler Sign/Tag around my neck. :p

No idea for May 18th, 19th etc.

CosFest I'll be the typical Imperial Navy Officer, Admiral to be precise. ;)

For end of this year onwards, 1-2 different costume per weekend? :D Yes, the rest will know what is happening end of this year as it cannot be officially announced yet till the contract is signed.
  9. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    For me, Jedi all the way :p
  10. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Probably Padme... but i dunno for sure yet...
  11. GetzJedi Force Ghost

star 1
    Tie Fighter Pilot, of course.
  12. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  13. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it's no costume for me this time..:(

Anyway, here are some useful resources leading up to ROTS:

Comics:
    1. Clone Wars Vol. 1 - 5 (might have a no. 6)
    2. General Grievous 4 issue miniseries
    3. Star Wars: Obsessions (5 issue miniseries about Obi-wan, Asajj Ventress and possibly Durge)

Cartoons:
    1. Entire Clone Wars cartoon series. Very funny and entertaining. Important contuinity events too.

Books:
    Hmm I've never read any of the Clone Wars novels that have been released between AOTC and ROTS. Maybe someone who has the books can list them down here.

:)
  14. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    No costume for me either... but the ex-Padme will bring along her blaster, for old time's sake :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.