main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Premier and Advance screening Line up Planning

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Vicu, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicu

Vicu Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    I hope to get to chinook centre around noon to 2 pm. But I will bring a few things like books and snacks to give us something to do and look at while waiting.
    I just have a variety bag of chips to give out to the line waiters, and my star wars books to share.

If anyone else has stuff they plan to bring let us know here so we can plan on what to brign and share.

2. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    I was thinking maybe bringing my OT trivial pursuit questions. and Maybe some tickets. hmmm Yeah tickets would be good.

See you there. Looks like I might be there at noon now. I'll know tommorow if I can get the afternoon off.

Ryan

3. Jordain

Jordain Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    I'll probably be arriving around 4-4:30, because I have to be at school for the majority of the day.
    It would be cool if we could get our hands on a battery-powered stereo so we could listen to the soundtrack while we wait...I have the CD if anyone has a stereo. Although I imagine we won't be doing much waiting around by the time I get there. ^_^
    Does anyone who is staying for the midnight showing live in the Northwest? I was wondering if perhaps I could grab a ride home with someone??

4. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    We (me and son Cobi) will be there around 5:00. I wish it was a lot earlier, but you know work and my boss.

I just bought the Color-Changing Electronic Lightsaber for my son yesterday. He is having a lot of fun with it. And so am I.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.