main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

premiere at Cinemark 24?

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by LightsabersAnonymous, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightsabersAnonymous

LightsabersAnonymous Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    Ok, this might just be a shot in the dark. I came to SLC to see EpIII and that evening had the pleasure of meeting a number of fellow fanatics who came in costume. We had an absolute blast out in front of the theatre with battles (including someone who attacked us with a 'ghetto saber' (a flourescent orange plastic baseball bat), improv, and all sorts of random antics (Vader got arrested by a local cop for force-choking and posession of an unlicensed lightsaber). The whole fiasco was videotaped and I hope I can get a copy of it sometime. Our emails are now on a list somewhere but I hadn't heard anything yet and decided to poke around here and see if by any chance, anyone else from the event might be hanging around here.

2. Phantom-Iam

Phantom-Iam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2002
    I was at the midnight showing at Cinemark 24 in Jordan Landing, but I haven't heard anything about it. My best friend is a cop, I'll have to see if he knows anything about this. Very interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.