main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Premiere Pro - Project Settings Question

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by BrentK7, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrentK7

BrentK7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    hey everyone. In premiere pro, after you have created your project, is there anyway to go back in and change the project settings such as audio bitrate and stuff like that? Whenever i try most of the settings are grayed out.

thx

2. Dezion-Karr

Dezion-Karr Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2001
    I don't believe there is, unfortunatly. Though if you want to change the ratio of your project want to capture at a different ration, just capture it and then make a new project at the desired ratio.

~DK~

3. BrentK7

BrentK7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    my main reason was that i was editing a project in premiere 6.5 and just about to export it when i noticed the audio clicking, so i instantly knew i had the audio bitrate wrong, so i simply changed it to the appropriate setting of my captured audio/video. I was thinking that if i had done this in Premiere Pro i would have to reedit the entire project with the new settings. That would be the suck^2.

4. Try4ce

Try4ce Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2003
    I had a terrible problem with the audio, because I too converted from another version of Premiere. I ended up having to adjust the dB throughout the entire movie, to keep the audio from getting static. Kind of a pain, and I don't understand why you have to do that in Premiere Pro to make the audio right, while I never had to do a thing to it in the older version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.