main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Premiere Problem

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Crunchy, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    I was rendering a big project, when it was done, I watched it after it was finished rendering, with Sorenson3, and when I watched it, the whole thing was almost messed up. It kept flipping the image as it would play, and when I stopped it and just used the cursor to view frame by frame, it actually rendered in some parts of it, the flipped image.

I also ran the sorenson3 mov files thru Media Cleaner Pro.

Now when I put these preview files into premiere, it only shows a couple frames from the file, then it goes black, and that is why the images are coming in as being flipped, I guess because since Premiere can't render the whole mov file, it substitutes the images? I guess...

When I click on the source file, the mov plays fine, which means to me that Premiere CAN play it, but why can't it preview it or render it?

Has anyone had this issue or know what I am doing wrong?

2. Dezion-Karr

Dezion-Karr Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2001
    That's very strange... in all my Premiere usage I've never encountered something like that. I'll ponder on it ~ good luck getting it worked out.

~DK~

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    aaargh...Premiere has the dodgiest rendering ever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.