main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Premonitions of Darkness

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthQuellonis, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Timeframe: 2,450 years before the Battle of Naboo.
    Characters: A young Jedi Apprentice and a wise Master.
    Genre: Vignette
    Keywords: Raxus Prime, Belsavis, Corellia.
    Summary: Two Jedi, a master and apprentice, discover unusual ruins on Raxus Prime while searching for a dangerous Sith Maurader. They try to contact Coruscant but they have a bad receiver and cannot see anything they say back. That night the apprentice has a premonition of the future for the Jedi Order involving dark plots.
    Notes: The Genre will be decided based on how much I write.

Kevis walked down the path, seeing what awaited the Jedi Order in bleak terms. The future was puzzling but involved darkness. A mysterious voice told him to use his anger to kill his master for power. He rebuffed it. The voice grew stronger. It's pulse of life was strained and seemed almost strangly living. "Raxus, it's power from the dark artifact, of the Sith War, which is buried, Raxus has knowledge never possessed. Use it to end your... nemisis," Visions of the future taunted him he saw images of an older self on a volcanic planet meditating alone in a... place of darkness...

Kevis Druic awoke sweeting. His thoughts were disturbing his master knew so. "Kevis, this place is of the dark side, connected to a greater evil, of the Sith War long ago. A disturbing dream?"

"Are you always awake?"

"Yes, the maurader is near terrorizing the small settlements here, but he hasn't gotten us yet!"

"Do you think he will?" Kevis' voice filled with fear.

"Yes, he will come eventually, to destroy you and me," his master's face grew pale.

"Do you think he could be in one of the settlements?"

"I have increasing evidence he is closer, getting ready for his plan, be weary of everyone's actions."

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Interesting start. I'd like to see where this leads...

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Good beginning. I hope you'll post more soon. And the title was very, very cool!

4. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    "There are things I did not teach you Ulic, but Onderon's crisis will be solved with your skills," Kevis saw a wizened old humanoid with light green skin and milky white eyes, talking to a young human.

"But the darkness Nadd created-" Ulic was cut off.

"He left the order and ruled Onderon, his corpse is the main objective to get from the King," the old man's face was sunken.

His dream vanished then to visions of the past the voice came back. "Good, good embrace it, use it, and you will become stronger."

His secrets where being exposed from his mind being read by this thing, of darkness. He tried to keep him from learning the deepest one, but the voice did. "A forbidden love?!? Haha, your mind grows ever weaker give in! The Jedi Order will destroy it if you don't defend it!"

Flashes of the past kept appearing like training on Coruscant in the Jedi temple. The walls were smooth in contrast to the voice.

Then a flash of the future again. He was on the volcanic planet and he saw a ship coming in to land out walked a Sith Lord...

Kevis awoke in sweat to find the tent door wide open with no trace of his master. He was astonished how his master disappeared. He was more then capable of defending himself. Kevis walked ouside into Raxus's harsh enviroment. Raxus Prime's sky was still dark in the dawn as dark as this suspicious disappearence.

This dark voice came back to him,"Search your feelings! He is tricking you, he is an enemy! He threatens you and her in every way, he is connnected to darker aspects of the force."

"I knew it! He betrayed me! He....he was trying to use me...for....power!!!" Kevis was filled with rage and anger. It pulsed through him making him stronger.

"Good, use it, hunt him down and bring...justice to...him."

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    That last line was great! [face_worried]

Looking forward to more!

6. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    "I will, he will pay for his betrayal,"

"Good, I was hoping as much, he betrayed me long ago too," the voice in his head seemed to disolve to come from a different source. The hump of tangled metal started to move shaking against the ground. Kevis started to back up in a trance with the thing which was the source of the voice. Out stepped a cloaked figure who lifted his hood to show his true face,the maurader they had been chasing.

"Your the maurader!?!"

"I am not a maurader, your master is the one. I was his student long ago, he betrayed me left me to die one the side of a mountain, that is why I bear this!" he turned his face to show a fierce scar from a lightsaber run from just below the eye to his jaw.

"Don't fear me as your master did, he was a fool and he will pay. I can give you the knowledge to save her from him, that is where he is heading, he knows your secrets thanks to the master who kepts watch in the temple on Coruscant. He betrayed your trust, the Jedi betrayed your trust. He told the council about it too, that is why they don't let you take a padawan they know your more powerful and truthful, they know the truth will come out in you, and reveal their lies."

"Master Krevithyan! AHHHHHHAHHHHHHH!!!!" Kevis grew furious and enraged at the Jedi.

"Turn your anger to good use, show them truth, show them wisdom, show them...power," the maurader's eyes narrowed.

The two warriors circled each other. "Tell me your name," Kevis didn't blink.

"Darth, Radon..."

The silience between them was long. Then Kevis spoke.

"Teach me the ways to save her from death what I saw in my visions of childbirth, when I first arrived here, teach me to save her from the Jedi."

"You will show them what I said. Darkness grows strong in the heart off the one who will be the one... who will bring justice, to the ever more corrupt Order of the guardians of lies and deceit! Darth Dronane will rise and bring forth the demise of the evil!"

"Yes, my master." Kevis felt empowered with the dark side. It flowed through him greater then the force that aided the Jedi. The dark side was a whole different thing.

"Lord Dronane, the fool has fled the planet to Belsavis in search of a... lost power, hunt him."

Kevis just walked away to follow orders by boarding his ship and taking off, the maurader walked back into the shadows. Belsavis would take only seconds to get to. He came out of hyperspace in seconds then disengaged to sublight engines. Belsavisans were fools, following a corrupt leader. The Jedi were known to be on the planet and would be manipulated by his old teacher to fight him. He would destroy them, the traitors, he thought they tried to take me away from her, they... tried to hold me back, to chain me to my low duties.

Kevis landed the starfighter in an abandoned hanger in Belsavis' tundra zone where there were many enviromental domes that protected it's inhabitants. As he walked deeper into the facility he saw his wife with with other Jedi and his old master.
    "We have come to stop your unending evil!" one said.

Kevis felt rage at that one, the arrogant comrade who always tried to act cool and always beat him in different training at the temple, he was a Jedi Knight with higher status which proved the Jedi were stupid and arrogant of his abilites.
    "I've grown stronger fool! Your all fools following a corrupt code of nothing but arrogance. You learn nothing except how to act like fool, now you will face the real trial, the trials you never faced!"

Kevis gripped the foolish Jedi Knight and threw him against the wall with the force. His old master turned to talk to his comrades. "Don't listen to the words he speaks, they are lies, he betrayed his past students and they fell to darkness."

"That's not true!" one Jedi Knight shouted. Kevis tried to circle the group in the shadows of the walls of the huge room that looked like the Jedi Council tower room.

"You, betrayed me!" his old master said.

Kevis heard footsteps behind him,his old master froze

7. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    "Your path was chosen by yourself, remain by your side I will Levia."

"Your darkness has come Jedi."

"Nadd-" Ke-Wan turned.

"Freedon Nadd the true Dark Lord," Freedon's gray helmet shined in the errie hallway lights. He had not changed, only in the way he acted.

"You must be destroyed."

"You must be! You lived for far greater then I had thought, you escaped me-"

Ke-Wan interrupted. "Wasn't Onderon your prize?"

"I don't praise your foolishness. I must do what I must, kill you."

Freedon whipped out his short lightsaber as Levia fought for her life behind where Ke-Wan stood.

Nadd's style had been updated,he had gotten ready. Nadd came in with an offensive blow to the side of Ke-Wan then twirled the blade to aim for the legs while Ke-Wan jumped above his blow. Nadd knew it would be too late and let the lightsaber go through him. Nadd collapsed dead again.

Ke-Wan left the hallway to walk to a hanger bay with a ship in it. A Republic Cruiser docked, how curious he thought. No one exited from the cruiser for minutes as Ke-Wan watched. Ke-Wan sensed evil with in the ship, assassins. Ke-Wan ran back down the duresteel hallway thinking of what would happen if they got to Levia.

"If the stakes are too high, beat them."

A scoundrel once said that to him before he arrived to confront his old apprentice. As he entered the room saw two Jedi he knew taking Levia away with the baby to a safe place. Apparently she had lived, that was indeed strange. The statement the scoundrel had said was what needed to be done now. Assassins of darkness were approaching intent on destroying the baby as well as his mother.

Leading them was an unexpected warrior, Darth Radon. Radon was scared but his legs had grown back. "Master Wan, never underestimate the power of the dark side. Your feeble skills are no match for mine. You will pay th price for your lack of vision."

"I will never let the galaxy tumble into darkness." Ke-Wan screamed.

"Then you shall be destroyed," Radon lifted his hands from his sides to shoot lightning at Ke-Wan,

Wan feel to the floor as he let Levia and the baby escape. Radon gloated over him.

"Fool, only now do you see the power of the dark side."

Ke-Wan collapsed.

PLEASE read!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.