main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Preparation's for March meeting. PLEASE READ, RESCHEDULE!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    the thirty first it is. I'll give them a call tomorrow to set an appointment.

2. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Sounds good. The head manager is called the "managing director" and the second in charge is the "house manager". I would try to meet with one of those two or the manager in charge of promotions.

3. Dragar

Dragar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2002
    Just thought I would say that I can't make that meeting at the end of the month, couldn't get that weekend off :(

But if we are meeting at the comicon next month I should be able to do that.

4. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    I'll see you there, the comicon is gonna be sweet!

5. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    ok guys there are only three showings for LOTR a day. They are 11:35AM, 4:50PM, and 8:50PM. And unless you want to go to the 11:35 showing I don't think we should see this. I'd say if we do this we would have to meet themanager around 10:30 to give us atleast an hour to talk.

As an alternative why don't we meet with the manager around 1 pm then go over to dave and busters to talk or whatever.

6. BlackSunBDP

BlackSunBDP Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    Um... I dunno if anyone realized this, but the 31st is Easter Sunday. That could complicate things a bit. Any chance of making it either the week before, or even the DAY before?

7. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    OMG I just relized that my calendar doesn't have any holidays on it. I didn't think to check for easter. We should move it to sunday the 24th instead.

8. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    I don't think we will be able to see LOTR unless we want to meet around 11 am. Since noone repsonded here is the down-lo for this months meet:

When: Sunday March 24th
    When: 1 PM
    Where: Barnes and Noble, at the Water Front

I don't think we will be able to see LOTR unless we want to meet around 11 am. I's be willing to meet even earlier if you want to meet with the theater management before that 11:30 showing.

The first showing is at 11:30 am, so if we meet at Barnes and Noble we could have the chance to talk and then go over to Loew's and set things up for Episode II.

I'm going to post this unless you guys want it changed. I'll wait until around 11 pm on monday to post it, so you get a chance to see it.

9. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Whatever works. I would actually rather not see LotRs that day becasue the TT footage won't be added until the following weekend. We could watch Ice Age since the new trailer is on it, or not watch anything at all, whatever works for everyone else should work for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.