main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Preparations for Meet #6

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Darth Dowe, Nov 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    It's not a bad ride for me. I just have to wake up early enough.

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    noon might be a little tough!maybe we should go with the 2:45 show,that way those of us who do live further away will be able to get there with plenty of time to spare.Dont really wanna miss the start of the movie.You gotta remember that Tom and I might have to pick up a few people so at least the 2:45 show gives us time to get those who do need a ride.

3. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Okay, it's going to be for 2:45. Rox needed a time, that's the one I gave him.

4. Theedage

Theedage Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    So 2:45 pm is the time we're going to see the movie?

5. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Yup. That's the start time, so show up before that(2:30 or so).

6. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    I'll probably be there earlier, eatin in the food court and then chillin the arcade playin some tekken tag. Who knows maybe a mini tourny will start up like last night with 15-20 people watching.

7. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    I'll probably do the same as Theed.

8. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    I'll try to be there early as well.

9. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    Ugh.... bad news. I just found out today my parents had scheduled for us to go to ny to visit my relatives on either the 22nd or 23rd, they are not sure yet...... argh!!!!!! I really wanted to meet you all. I'll see if I can get them to go on the 23rd. Or possibly I'll go down alone on the 23rd. Damn this really really really really sucks. I'll try to get a definite answer by this upcoming wednesday or thursday.

10. -NaTaLie-

-NaTaLie- Force Ghost star 4

Nov 5, 2001
    2:45 will be fine!

Ok, so, Roy, I''ll be waiting for you ;)

11. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Theed, spend the next week straight trying to convince your parents to wait until the 23rd to go to NY.

12. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    Did anyone see the LotR Special on Fox a couple of weeks ago?

13. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    Reese, I plan on it, only I don't really wanna cut things short on knowing like, that day about the tix. B/c what if I can go, and then cannot get tickets...... would be almost worse then not going.

14. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Dave: I saw the special as a friend taped it for me. Annoying voice over, but pretty good.

Theed: we still have time before ordering tickets, if not all that much. Get word to me ASAP and we'll work from there.

15. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Yeah Theed, convince your parents! Last night I ALMOST convinced my Mom to let you give me a ride. SHe might actually let me, she's just nervous and all.

16. JediGrl831

JediGrl831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Question...

Who's ordering tickets? Have we decided for certain that I should or is the person who has her own credit card (sorry can't remember who and I'm too lazy to look) going to do it.

Either one is fine by me and having the other person do it might work out better seeing as I have Christmas presents charged up the wazoo.

17. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Alright, I know I'm annoying, but I really don't want to read the whole thread and all the planning and changed plans just to find out the day and time. So can someone just TELL ME when where and how I'm to get there?

18. -NaTaLie-

Nov 5, 2001
    Bethany, it was me :) I have my own cards so I can order the tickets if you feel you can't.

So is it December, 22 2:45?

I also need to know the theater and the exact number of people coming. So maybe wait before everyone is sure they'll come? Besides, it seems you can't order tickets online earlier than one week before the showtime. So you have time for final decision until next Saturday.

19. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    I though everything was final? Eric already sent the E-mail in and now its posted on Fanforce.net
    It reads:

Boston FanForce Meets for Lord of the Rings
    Sat, Dec 08, 01 01:53:48 PM EDT

The Boston FanForce will be meeting for a showing of Lord of the Rings. You can join us on Saturday, Dec. 22 at Hoyts Cinema in the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlboro, MA at 2:45p.m.. PLEASE contact GrAdmReese@aol.com for further info or BethanyIwanski@msn.com to confirm tickets. Please do so within the next week, as we are preordering tickets.

I guess Eric thought that Beth ordering the tickets was final. Oh bother...

20. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    I'll just tell Rox, he'll change it. I'll just need -NaTaLie-'s email address to tell him.

21. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Natalie, can we give you the money at the meet or do we have to send it to you in advance?

22. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    That time might be really, REALLY good for me. I can take down 8-11 or 9-12 as my hours for Saturday, and still make the meet! That way, I won't have to call in sick. I guess now all I have to do is show my mom the boards.

BTW - order me a ticket any way around. Even if I don't end up going, I'll still pay for mine.

23. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Sounds like a plan, Will. To quote Dr. Porter, my Computer Science teacher: "I love it when a plan comes together!"

24. -NaTaLie-

Nov 5, 2001
    My e-mail is natalie0407@yahoo.com

It's no problem if you give the money at the meet.

So did anyone count the people yet?

25. JediGrl831

JediGrl831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Thats fine. Sorry bout the change of plans...I just didn't realize I'd be charging that much money on my credit card this much. But, thanks for offering Natalie.

Sounds good everybody. I'll definetly be there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.