Preperation for Meet #18(the Con in Nov.)

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    It was really nice to finally meet you guys at the con, I had a great time. I hope you all have fun tomorrow! Unfortunately I won't be able to make another meet until February, but I do look forward to seeing you all again. :)
  2. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so tired right now. I can't stop yawning. The con was great! I can't wait till the next meet! 31 days, 5 hours, and 7 minutes until Two Towers comes out!
  3. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Good to finally get to a meet again. :) And a good meet to make it back too. Got to meet Billy Dee Williams, got Indy on DVD, and best of all, got to talk with all of you guys in person again. :)
  4. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    If anyone saw a slightly rotund fella in a red plaid jacket...that was me :p
  5. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i stood next to bill dee williams. and he also touched me shoulder. :) :) :) :). i was like in heaven. the con was great. stuff was over priced but other than that it was great
  6. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Arthur, you gotta expect stuff to be overpriced in Boston. :p

Stang, that was a great time, all!!! :D I just got home after a lovely long nap on the train and then a 20-mph drive home through very dense snow. Yech. [face_plain] Can't wait to commiserate with my fellow NH residents on our nice new board! :D

Carrie, Leah, you two looked great. I can't wait to see the pics from this meet--especially us with BDW!!! :)
  7. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i sliced chris. like what darth vader did to obi wan!!!!! and did i mention billy dee williams touched my shoulder!!!!
  8. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    When did you guys get your pics taken with BDW?!
  9. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    at the con he touched my shoulder, he touched my shoulder. and i stood next to him.
  10. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    like 3 minutes after u left. and i am not joking. after u left. either roy or carrie or dave asked scott to negotiate with BDW. he came back and we took pics with him, and i stood next to him
  11. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    hope u guys like my new Lando Calrissian icon
  12. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lando was cool, even if he is old and frail. The highlight of today for me(and probably for the entire con) was going to the Q&A thing with Worf. :D

Domenic Keating tomorrow!
  13. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like it was a good time today. I am so sad I missed BDW and the chance to meet a bunch of you. I should be there tomorrow and ready to help where I can if needed. How many of you will be there tomorrow?
  14. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Gotta love the commentary about his characters hairstyles. "He doesn't brush his hair, he barely brushes his teeth!" I'm still laughing from that one.
  15. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've downloaded the pics from my dad's digital camera, but for some reason I can't put the up on the site. Where should I send them?
  16. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anyone going tomorrow that could snag me a sketch by Ed McGuiness and/or Humberto Ramos? *big puppy eye'd stare* :)
    I didn't get a chance to wait in the non-moving lines. Had to catch a train...which we missed and ended up having to wait 2 hours for the next one heh.
  17. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh and John Casidy is there too can throw in a scribble from him :p ...or have Carrie get my Capn America #1 signed for me by him :p
    Seriously though wish I coulda spent more time up there and afford another trip up tomorrow but alas I'm poor heh.
  18. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i might be there today. and i cant believe i woke up at 9.
  19. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    Leah, you can email them to me: tony@bostonrebels.net

I'll put them on the website.

Arthur, quit having an orgasm about BDW.
  20. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  21. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    when r the pics gonna be put up on the site???
  22. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow I spell so great at 2am lol. John Cassaday even geesh. *curses the non-edit feature* heh
  23. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a great time this weekend. It was great to see all those who came out to the Con.
  24. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Indeed. The con was great. Domenic Keating was wicked funny. So much different from his character, unlike Worf.
  25. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    was billy dee williams there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.