Preperations for Meet #16(September)

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah there's a commuter rail stop in providence but i can park in attleboro. well i guess i'll find out when i get there; can't be any worse than $15.50 round trip for bonanza. oh well, don't mind my ramblings, thanks for your two cents' worth :)
  2. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm still in for this one. ;)
  4. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    Tony, the King Of Boston Transportation, is here! :p

Ok, the Commuter Rail goes from Providence/N.Attleboro all the way to South Station. It is Zone 9 (just like Woostah, Dave), so it should cost you $5.75 each way.

From South Station:

Take the Red Line to Park Street. From there switch to the Green Line and ride it towards Lechmere, getting off at "Science Park."

I'm not sure if I can make it at 12 noon. I have a Saturday morning class at my school. I will be done at 2 pm, and I'll get to the museum ASAP. I hope I can hang out with you guys (and gals) soon!

Side Note: I should be getting my DSL modem in the mail on Thursday, so I'll be back in the swing of things soon! :)
  5. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks for the directions, Tony. LOoks like we are both going high speed around the same time. I can't wait for the Charter dude to come today. I might just hug him :p
  6. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    sweet. i save myself $4. thanks tony :)

did anyone ever find out about the tickets from the library?

also - and this is just hearsay and i know we didnt decide on a show but - i heard from a coworker that just the thrill ride show sells out fast, she got there early and it was sold out until 10 pm. just letting you know :)
  7. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah ha ha. Those of us coming into North Station can just take a nice, refreshing WALK. :p
  8. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    WALK? :eek: *passes out* :p

We had our exercise meet a few months ago -- when we went to Cheers (too busy) and then across the Common to the Beantown Pub. :D We really need to go back there to show the newbies what they are missing! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

EDIT: For you lazy types, take the Green Line Outbound from North Station to Science Park.
  9. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll take the orange line 2 stops and walk from Community College ;)
  10. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I looked into the library tickets. The Worcester Library pass expired last month.
  11. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I wish I could be technical with the trains, but I can't so here:

I'll be taking the mother line in from the station here.

Then, it's a brisk walk into the Museum.

[face_plain]
  12. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Either my mom or my dad will drop me off at the museum.
  14. CrimsonVision Jedi Knight

star 2
    So! I think I will be actually able to make this meet!

This will be my first time so be nice!! ;)

XxX,
    T
  15. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Don't worry, I'll make sure it's a female member that does your initiation wedgy.
  16. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    traci, i couldnt help but notice in your live journal you mentioned going to manray. i have a friend from college who goes there alot. maybe you know her, her name is jessie, lots of auburn-ish extensions in her hair. do you ever get down to club hell in providence?

PS dave, this female member shall be giving no wedgies :p
  17. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Club hell? sounds like fun!

You were in the Military Police? would you be interested in joining my Hobo Trooper force? You shall live an honorable life working for 12$ a year and protecting the memebers of the IC from harm.
  18. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    $12/year?? where do i sign up!! [face_laugh]
  19. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    haha. Sorry, people who are being defended by Hobo Troopers cannot become Hobo Troopers.
  20. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
  21. CrimsonVision Jedi Knight

star 2
    Carrie, I probably do know your friend. Ive been a regular there for a good 7 years now (ew, dating myself!) so if she's been there often I prolly know her. Im reaaly bad with names though. ;)

A hobo force, eh? As much as I'd love to live such an honorable life Im afraid I need to stick with my current mundane job; it pays very well and keeps me in my costuming addiction. :)

As for initiatonal wedgies, if someone tries it... there will much kicking of arse to follow. You know, since I was MP trained and all. :D

XxX,
    T
  22. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hehe. I elect Leah for the wedgie giving! It shall give her a chance to prove herself. :p
  23. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    If you wanna be in the Vader World tour Pic,I strongly suggest you make it to this meet!!

We wanna try and get this rolling as soon as possible.I know some of you can't make it due to school,so thats not a problem.School first,some things do have higher priorities(sp? see why school should come first 8-})
  24. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    as keeper of the grammar(TM) i shall decree that you have spelled "priorities" correctly. have a very nice day, sir :)

i'll be at the meet and in the pic, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed lil' idarii that i am.
  25. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Blast. Sorry, gang, I have to work on meet day. BUT, I'll be driving women's rugby over to Brandeis--it's right next door, so if anybody wants to come watch... ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.